Harry Turtledove's Southern Victory

OrenjiGatsu

The best moon you'll ever see.
a6eedbb3253d0c9ee46961f318182ef6.png

Rules:
  1. No Metagaming. You shouldn't be breaking an alliance because you read on discord that your ally is planning to betray you. Now, this can get complicated here, especially if one is spying on another, so I will say that if you are reacting to something that cannot easily be observed or that you have nothing to tell you about that (such as spies) that in are the place to observe such a thing, you are metagaming. For instance, you can't react to your enemy's covert operation to move soldiers from one place to another unless you have some spies in that nation's military, or that the operations fail at being covert and are easily noticeable. This rule also applies to doing things for meta reasons (such as allying because you want to). If you don't think your nation or leader would do such a thing, it's better to not do it.
  2. No powergaming. I really shouldn't need to say this, as the mechanics will rather take care of that. You cannot recruit a million people in one day or instantly research things. You can try but the mechanics will make you fail miserably.
  3. Keep things real. This may be alternate history, but it's not fantasy. You are not going to be a nation of wizards or create the nuclear bomb so early.

Discord

Last edited:
German Empire

1920px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png

Foreign:

I]

Domestic:

I]

Economic:

I]

Military:

I]