What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter

Sub Genres
  1. Harry Potter

Sink_Latter

(Notice: Please don't reply to this thread)

Well, hello there!

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you're doing well. Please make sure to read everything properly if you stick around. As the title suggests, I'm creating this thread to spitball a few roleplay ideas based on the Harry Potter series.

While Canon x Canon pairings are preferred (generally), I'd be down for plots that involve OCs as well if the premise is interesting. There certainly wouldn't be any "Fluffy romance" in any of the roleplays, though.

If it sounds like something that could be right up your Diagon Alley, feel free to read on.

First of all, here are a few things you should know:

• I'm a sucker for descriptive passages / well-thought-out-responses. Needless to say, I consider myself a Literate (or Advanced Literate) role-player. Please don't send one-liners, it's an immediate turn off. My posts usually range around 450-500 words.

• All the themes/prompts included here are things I'd enjoy writing about. However, I might not be able to get up responses every single day. It's something you should be aware of: that I haven't forgotten. In short, I'd expect you to be patient.

• I only write M x F or F x F pairings (the prompts below are heterosexual, but they can be changed into F x F settings).

• I'd expect you to play your character realistically, whoever it might be. And I'm referring to the books, as the movies are a little different in how they're portrayed.

And now, without further ado:

Rough pairings:

• Harry x Hermione
• Harry x Ginny
• Harry x Cho
• Harry x Romilda
• Draco x Hermione
• Draco x Daphne
• Draco x Astoria
• Draco x Ginny
• Ron x Hermione
• Ron x Lavender
• Victor x Hermione

Proper plots:

• Harry x Hermione: The magical world is under the threat of a "Vampire's Association" that aims to subjugate wizards/muggles, and establish their dominance over them. Harry, as an Auror, is tasked with rounding all of them up. During a weekly visit to The Burrow, however, a few of the vampires infiltrate the house to try and put him out of action. In the fight that ensues, Hermione gets bitten.

• Harry x Cho: After the war, Harry makes the decision to travel to the United States to get over his malaise and put everything out of his head. Much to his surprise, he realizes that Cho Chang would be accompanying him in the journey.

• Draco x Hermione: Working at the Ministry of Magic with his colleague Hermione Granger is certainly a tall older. Although he tries his best to be civil, Draco hasn't entirely got rid of his prejudices yet. During a brief stint at her office, he sneaks a look into the witch's Pensieve and figures out what she really used to think of him back at school.

• Ron x Hermione: Post-Hogwarts, Ron Weasley is suffering from nightmares. However, he's disquieted when he figures out that all of them appear to be coming true. And when he has a brief (and yet vivid) vision of Hermione getting attacked during the night by a familiar figure, he knows she'd have to be protected by any means possible.

• Draco x Hermione: The war's at a stalemate, neither side emerging as the victor. Meanwhile, the Golden Trio are nowhere near to locating all the Horcruxes. Hermione thinks back to her time at Malfoy Manor, and finally clutches on a straw that could be their last hope. Based on a conversation she'd overheard between Bellatrix and Draco Malfoy, the latter might be privy to certain information. She Polyjuices herself as his girlfriend (Daphne Greengrass) to attend a ceremony thrown by one of the senior Death Eaters and worm it out of the boy.

• Harry x Luna: The voices in his head haven't disappeared after Fifth year, continuing to torment Harry even when he's confused about his feelings for Ginny. As neither Dumbledore nor Madam Pompfrey (the school nurse) are able to think of a solution, Luna steps up to try and help him by performing a strange ritual she'd heard of.

• Draco x Hermione: Most of the Death Eaters have been thrown into Azkaban, and the Malfoys have fallen into disrepute. It's therefore a surprise when Draco receives an invitation to The Burrow from Ron Weasley for a Christmas dinner in order to bury the hatchet and forget past differences. After concocting a daring plan, he takes the opportunity to enamour Hermione using Amortentia, the most powerful love potion in existence.

Original pairings:

(It's definitely not on my list of preferences, and I've only got two ideas. I'm open to other suggestions, though!).

• Two seventh-year students are worried that their Headmaster, Professor Dumbledore, might be an imposter. No one else's noticed the subtle differences, of course, but there's something about the way he's been behaving that strikes them as a little unusual. They sneak into his office at night to find something compromising that might convince everyone.

• After a brief illness (and a stay at St. Mungos) that leaves a wizard helpless for months, he realizes that his magical prowess has increased manifold. He confides it to his best friend, and the two of them stay late at night to experiment with its boundaries.

Canon x OC pairings

For these, I'd be playing the Original character. My partner would preferably write any of the Canon ones below:

• Hermione Granger

• Luna Lovegood

• Angelina Johnson

• Luna Lovegood & Ginny Weasley

• Katie Bell

• Pansy Parkinson

• Cho Chang

Well, that's all for now. Feel free to hit me up if you're interested!

My Owls are open~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread