• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter

tamarapasek

Hi! I wanna propose a long term HP romance rp. It’s b x g and I’m looking for the b. Let me know if you’re down and we can work on the details together! :)

I was thinking ocs actually. That way we could follow them through Hogwarts without having to follow the plot

Ooooh so they’re younger than Harry and the gang so they showed up just as things were going south. Will you think I’m a psychopath if I’m squealing at putting ocs in dangerous situations? 😂

If you want to do a cinnamon roll character and a closed off character I find that Hufflepuff/Slytherin dynamics often work well for that sort of interaction or a Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw dynamic would work well too. Hufflepuff and Slytherin would work well because the Hufflepuff Is a sweet cinnamon roll and the Slytherin is a little bit more prickly or the Hufflepuff and the Ravenclaw would work well because the Hufflepuff is very upbeat and bubbly and outgoing and the Ravenclaw is a little bit more shy and reserved :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back