• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter x Disney/Adventure Time Crossover RP

Are you planning to make a Disney or Adventure Time character?

• Harry Potter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure Time

• Disney

• Total voters

StarryNIGHT

★A Sky Full of Stars☆
Basically its going to be either original disney characters or descendants of them attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :D Same goes for Adventure Time characters too ^^ So if you're interested drop a comment down below and I guess the amount of people I can handle right now would be 5-ish but if you really want to join just go ahead and ask ^^ (oh and a limit of 2 characters per person if you wanted to know).

Also I know this RP doesn't really need a general plot other than being in a magic school but if you guys have any story suggestions (even extremely cheesy ones are welcome since I love me some cheese xD ) then go ahead and add that below to your comment too.

Alright all you are definitely accepted :D I'm going to wait for just one more person to join but if no one else is interested by sunday evening I'll go ahead and make the RP/OOC thread ^^

I know you said you were only looking for one more character, but I would like to join if it's not to late. If it is, it's okay.

SummerFaerie said:
I know you said you were only looking for one more character, but I would like to join if it's not to late. If it is, it's okay.
Oh yea sure no problem you're accepted ^^

pokemariofan64 said:
When do we start?
I'll be putting up the thread soon (late this evening at most) just after I get a character sheet up and ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back