• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, friends! i’m currently frothing at the mouth going through role-play withdrawal symptoms because it’s been a literal YEAR since i’ve visited this site. my roommates and i just recently rewatched all the harry potter movies and i find myself addicted to it (again). and what a better way to satisfy that itch than to write it? hopefully that’s where you come in! i’m desperate. please.

about me!
- my name is peyton!
- i use any pronouns.
- i am twenty-one.
- i am in the est time zone.
- i work full time in the service industry. i’m tired. i usually post about once a day but it can be more or less than that. please be patient, i’ll keep you updated if i’ll be gone a while.
- i am cool with (and prefer!) dark themes.

about the role play (and you)!
- please be at least eighteen!
- i’m not too fussy about post length! i do prefer at least three paragraphs but, as everyone says, quality over quantity. do what feels right to you as long as there’s some substance to it.
- third person only please.
- ooc chitchat is required! i don’t feel comfortable writing with people i don’t feel comfortable talking to. i like to think i’m easy to get along with. pls send me memes. send me tiktoks, playlists, moodboards, and all those things that remind you of our characters or even just make you laugh. i’m here for all of it. even better if you have discord!!

plot
i’d like the role-play to be long term and focus on years one through seven of the marauders time at hogwarts — be it canon accurate or divergent, i don’t mind! while i’d like to mainly focus on a slow burn romance between remus lupin and sirius black, i’d also love to focus on the friendships & other relationships amongst their fellow marauders and other characters during that time!

currently, i’m looking to play canon characters only — the only exceptions being minor ocs to be use as background characters.

that concludes this very small post!! please shoot a message here or on discord (astralis#8873) if you’re interested.

Last edited:
bump!! desperate (as usual) for gay wizards in the 70s 🫶🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back