• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey so to get straight to the point im Robin im 19 i go by They/He pronouns. Im semi-lit to literate and i exspect my partner to be that too. though i also welcome anyone who is novella as i have never had the chance to rp novella and im open to trying. how much i type majorly depends on if my partner gives me pleanty to work with. i will usually add small details in rp and they often get ignored so it would be nice to have partners who pay attention and respond to those small details be it gestures ect.

I recently rewatched all of harry potter along with fantastic beasts and doing wizarding world related stuff with friends made me want to roleplay. Now i love doing romance and ive been wanting to practice doing slow burns so i have some characters that need slow burns with them. Now my ocs arent young spry teenagers im an adult i like to rp with adult characters and cover various topics that adults do. so i would also like to have a partner that is comfortable roleplaying more adult topics too of course with it being a slow burn it wont be that stuff all the time but i belive it shows other aspects to a character that i think is important. So i also exspect my partners to be over the age of 18. I prefer doing oc x oc rather than cc x oc however i could prehaps make an exception if you sell it enough to me [of course id be the one using an oc] My ocs have a preference for men so iw ould prefer we go with that. im open to all sorts of stories to go along with if you have any ideas please sharing im willing to discuss.

If your going to roleplay with me please read the two characters i send in full so you know thier information and it could help you get an idea on what oc you may what to use along with scenarios. I also do like having ooc conersations too and i like good communication. this means communicating boundaries among other things. do not ghost me and leave me hanging again i like communication. Dont be an ass i am very lgbtq and if you are homophobic or transphobic or anything along those lines i am not the roleplay partner for you. If intrested just comment on post or dm me. this may shift to discord btw as well just as a heads up.

the ocs i would use are below

Eugenio Marco Moretti:

Jasper Jackalpaw :

Yeah I'm aware I privates the characters because of stuff that's been going on with jkr and me and my friends who are working on these characters together are working on separating our characters from Harry potter and stuff. Cause we don't want to be associated with jkr or want people to think that we support her in any shape or form.

Speaking as someone LGBTQ+, while I get not supporting JKR, maybe still consider not dropping the entire HP verse because of her. Others who are supportive of LGBTQ+ and do not agree with JKR's views at all worked hard on the verse too. It's not fair to them to ditch their work just because JKR is a transphobic asshole. Just my two cents.

Speaking as someone LGBTQ+, while I get not supporting JKR, maybe still consider not dropping the entire HP verse because of her. Others who are supportive of LGBTQ+ and do not agree with JKR's views at all worked hard on the verse too. It's not fair to them to ditch their work just because JKR is a transphobic asshole. Just my two cents.
hey im somone lgbtq+ myself it's just me and my friends would rather take our characters and also just do something original with it too. It is also so in the long run we dont get backlash from people who follow us as we are artists on instagram and we know what the internet can be like. I was never a huge harry potter fan to begin with. I will still roleplay my ocs in the universe if i come across a partner who wants to rp in that universe but i also want it to be respected when me and my friends decide we want to do our own thing with the characters too. Me and my friends are aware that more in the fandom do not support jkr but there is also many of us who are separating ourselves from it now. Basically just respect me and my friends choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back