• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter/Wizarding World mxm

Elffri3nd

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone! I have been having a really craving for a Harry Potter rp. Really, what I want is for it to either take place before the rise of Grindelwald, Voldermort or for it to take place before all of that. Ideally, I would like for us to start the rp just after our characters receive their letters. I would prefer that neither of our characters come from any of the big families but if you want to have one that does than that is okay as well. For now, I don't want our characters to have a romantic relationship considering they would be 11 or 12. However, if we should ever get to the point where they are older than we can discuss it. I w

Alright, just a little about me. I am 22. I don't mind if you are in your teens or older than me. All I ask is that you write more than one line. I tend to write around a paragraph. However, I do occasionally write more if the muse takes me. If you are at all interested then feel free to dm me. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back