• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom harry potter (with offbrandpetergriffin)

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OffbrandPeterGriffin OffbrandPeterGriffin

It was dracos birthday and guests were arriving almost all over the place. Lucius and Narcissa were welcoming everyone and Lucius smiled when he saw an american appear via floo powder. "Ah Nancy! You made it do you have-" "His present yes.." The woman handed the cages. "You told me the boy was picky so i picked 3 of my best." Narcissa then saw the Wampus. "Aw and who is this?" She asked and Nancy sighed "My shy daughter. Go on sweetie and go outside with the others..Ill be closeby." The wampus nodded and slowly inched to the garden seeing the other kids. So many kids but shes the only one that can be a Wampus? Will they bully her? She decided to hide in the maze.

Crabbe and Goyle were just about to talk about mud bloods with Draco when they caught a gimpse of Chrissy. "Oi...i think your parents got you a wampus for your birthday." Crabbe said and Goyle nodded. "Ya it went into the maze. lets catch it."

As many guests arrived a father and his young son showed. Calypso and his father, Arman, had just lost Calypso's mother just a few months prior. Arman knew that his work partners, Lucius and Narcissa, were holding a birthday party for their son, so he thought it would be nice to ship his son off to this party for a few hours, with the agreement of Lucius and Narcissa of course. Anyways after handing their gifts over Cal wandered around the estate, eventually spotting Draco and two other boys around him. Instead of shouting his usual hello he would say to new people, he kind of snuck up next to them.

Draco had his two "followers" with him, Crabbe and Goyle, in the backyard area while the rest of the guests arrived in the front. The boy was already acting like his bratty self, complaining to Crabbe and Goyle that there wouldnt be any presents that would fit into his expectations. Anyways, he noticed some movement in the maze, "a wampus in my maze you say? Well of course we gotta catch the thing." Draco smirked to Crabbe and Goyle, then spotted a rather "girly"-looking boy next to Crabbe, rasing an eyebrow.

Crabbe looked over and glared a little "Hey you if you wanna hang with us you gotta listen to Malfloy hes the birthday boy after all and were gonna find his present." Crabbe said as they followed Draco into the maze. Crabbe glaced at the stange girly man and couldnt help the werid feeling he was getting..maybe he was just hungry.. the sooner they find his new pet the better.

Eventually they did find the cub sleeping in the gazebo. "What do we do now? I thought they were extant" Goyle said and crabbe nodded "I heard they can hypnotise y-" "Can you stop being so noisy..." they were shocked when it talked and when chrissy realized she wasent alone she got up and backed up scared "S-stay b-back!" She said about to use a spell but was stuttering

Cal stared at Crabbe for a moment before flashing a smile and nodding, "Alright! Let's find his present! Is it like a game of hide and seek, but with presents?" the boy asked while following next to the group walking into the maze in search of the birthday boy's present. "also happy birthday Malfoy!" Calypso exclaimed with an even bigger smile.

"Whatever, lets just find my present.." Draco said with an eye roll. When the group arrived at the gazebo and found Chrissy, Draco smirked and took a step closer. "what? im just here to get my birthday present!" he chuckled while getting closer, attempting to try and grab the cub in a second. "Whats going on? i thought we were looking for his present? not scaring a poor wampus.." Cal whispered to Crabbe.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" She roars which shocks the boys as draco hovers just enough to get away "Motherrrr!" chrissy cried turning to her human form and hugging her crying. "A scary boy thought i was the birthday boys present and tried to touch me.." Lucius sighed.. "Im sorry Chrissy Looks like my boy mistook you for his present." "Dis you hurt him?" Nancy asked and chrissy shook her head no. "I only used that hovering spell you taught me.." "Without a wand..?" "She practiced wandless magic for a while..She has a wand though she just uses her wandless spells in self defence."

"Relax its just a-" Crabbe was shocked by the spell and quickly helped draco get down. Crabbe and goyle knew draco was gonna be mad. That talking cat had the gall to put a spell on Draco on his birthday. "D-draco calm down im sure it was a fluke." Crabbe said with a nervous smile. Goyle nodded "We can punish it later. I heard its tears can make people forget stuff."

Draco almost screamed as he was lifted off the ground. It shocked him that Chrissy could even use magic without a wand, "w-what- how dare you use magic on me?!" the boy yelled after the girl as she ran off to her mother. "Shut up Crabbe!" the brat huffed. Though he started to have a funny feeling in his chest, no one had dared to use magic on him before Chrissy. "My father will hear about it." he mumbled under his breath as his cheeks weirdly flushed a light red.

Calypso was caught off guard when the cub used magic without a wand, he didn't even know that was possible until now. "She had a reason to use magic though? Why would you punish her for defending herself?" Cal asked, not seeing any reason to go after Chrissy later.

"Draco!" Lucius called out "Come get your owl from a friend of mine!And apologise to their daughter!" Lucius had the owls on display and chrissy standing next to him shaking. "Its alright.. when he hears the story he will apologize." Chrissy nodded and saw the trio coming out of the maze. "Draco I would like for you to met Christina Conlin.. she is a rare animagus." "I...im sorry for casting a spell on you.." chrissy said timidly.. Crabbe and Goyle blinked in utter confusement.. this timid girl was the wampus cub they saw in the maze? Crabbe then spoke up "What do we do now? Its just a timid girl!"

Draco puffed his chest out while walking over to where his father and others were. "i am not apologizing to that cub.." he mumbled under his breath, standing next to his father and in front of Chrissy and her mom. Draco rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest once again, "i suppose im sorry for going after you in the maze," the boy couldn't even keep eye contact with the timid girl in front of him. Calypso's mouth was hung open a bit, he had barely knew Draco and his friends for ten minutes but he still couldn't believe Draco had apologized. Cal turned his head over to Crabbe and shook his head at him, "we dont have to do anything? we could just not bother the poor girl?.."

during the party as much as Nancy tried to get the girl to socialize she was now to scared to. eventually she cracked when cake was coming out and she inched closer to the line only to get pushed out of the way by a bigger kid. She just didnt say anything and sat there Narcissa wanted to help the poor girl but Lucius stopped her "Draco is the birthday boy..if he shares cake with her its his way of showing friendship..If not ill tell the boy to be friends with her."

Crabbe and goyle were excited to eat their cakes but somthing felt off in the air. They all looked at the birthday boy confused. Didnt he like the cake? Was it all the presents? Maybe them stupid owls that meek girls mother brought? Crabbe tried to lighten the mood "Oi by the way you got a name..?" Crabbe finally asked "Im Crabbe..hes Goyle..and You know Draco...Hey draco this party is great!"

draco strangely hung back, away from most of the guest. He had mostly been around Crabbe and Goyle and what not. Once the cake came out he kind of wandered over there but rolled his eyes at Crabbe's voice. He walked away from them, then spotted Chrissy being pushed out of the cake line. He huffed and pushed his way to the front, "move it, im coming through!" he exclaimed, getting a plate full of cake, then walked over to Chrissy. "here take it." Draco said sternly, a slight dust of red on his cheeks for some reason.

Calypso seemed oddly excited when Crabbe asked his name, the boy bounced on his heels with the widest grin on, "Im Calypso! or you can just call me Cal, i don't mind!" the boy answered with a blush on his cheeks from excitement?

Chrissy took it with a smile and their hands touched a little."Thank you.." Eventually it was time to leave and chrissy was shocked that she had to stay. "Mother i dont think Draco likes me!" Chrissy protested. and Nancy smiled. "Boys have ways of trying to befriend girls.. some are bullies and some go out of their way to protect them..Has draco bullied you his whole birthday?" "No...he gave me cake.." "Then theres some hope that he wants to be friends. Now your trunk is over there.. They will take you shopping for most of your things i skipped in the morning tomorrow. And remember no dancing around in public as a wampus." "Yes mom..love you." "Love you too.." And with that her mother floo powdered back to America. Narcissa was excited and gently scooted the girl to a guest room while Crabbe ang goyle were about to exchange goodbyes till they meet again on the train to school or when getting supplies. the owls hooting in the distance. "So shes one of us now?" Goyle asked. "She needs a spine.." Crabbe added.

Last edited:
"Yeah sure...whatever i guess," Draco walked off, but still kept an eye on Chrissy until the end of the party. He had no knowledge of Chrissy staying with him and his family until they were off to go to Hogwarts. He knew he already had his trunk packed, mostly thanks to their house elf for packing it. Anyways he hung back with Crabbe and Goyle, smacking the back of Crabbe's head. "shut it. You dunderheads will be nice to her unless i say so. Now go away and go home or whatever." Draco puffed his chest out while walking away and heading back into his house.

the next day was a final check in diagon alley for everything needed on both their lists since Chrissy was a bit..confused with her packing. They had to tailor Draco's robes anyway. Might as well get a new set for her right? Chrissy was in the girls side of the dressing room and overheard Draco talking to someone and saw them leave as fast as they entered. Strange.. she thought and smiled at her robes. "Miss are you sure i cant get the repairing ones?" "Sorry my dear but you must stick to your list." Malkin comments as she sizes her head for a hat. "There you will make a fine young witch." she helps her down and gives her a bag of yarn and crochet hooks. "There ya go dear now your friend should be almost finished." She nodded and put her things in a backpack and looked at the other clothes and saw a cute scarf next to one that looked more serious and bought them andwalked to the boys area and knocked on dracos dressing door. "Draco.. um.. I know we um kinda got on the wrong foot..and i technically didnt get you a present.. So i bought us matching scarves!..W-well technically their not matching but i thought they were cute.."

Crabbe and Goyle were walking in to get their special sized robes and saw chrissy.. they remembered what Draco said and Crabbe spoke up "Chrissy dont ya know this is the mens dressing room?" Chrissy perked and turned to face Crabbe. "Yeah well um... i just wanted to give Draco this scarf. His has stars in it while mine has hearts. I even spent some of my allowance mama gave me on it." She said seeing the boys just waltz pass her to get their robes and she pouted and just sat in a chair.

Draco wasnt too thrilled with going to diagon alley, it was just never his favorite place to be. Though he didnt mind being there with Chrissy, but in a way he was kind of avoiding her while he was getting his robes tailored. whilst he was in his dressing room he heard a set of rhythmic knocks and at first he thought it was Crabbe and Goyle, but once hearing Chrissy's voice he perked up. Hearing that she had gotten him a scarf, let alone one that sort of matched hers, made his cheeks flush. After a moment he left the dressing room and waltzed over to her. "so you got me a scarf? a bit of a lame gift buy whatever.." he was actually grateful, but didnt know how to express it.

Calypso was wandering around diagon alley alone, his dad had dropped him off so he could get the last of the things on his list for Hogwarts. While walking down the bustling road, he got shoved into a boy with red hair that looked around his age. "ack- i'm so sorry! are you okay?" Cal asked quickly, concern in his voice.

Ron was having the most shittest day. he has to deal with all his handmedowns from his brothers and the only things he can get new are whats on his list. And now he bumped into the cutest boy ever.. he hasent even came out to his family yet! "Y-yeah im fine.. " then an older woman walked up. "Aw you by yourself sweetie.Whats your name im sure we can help you for whats on your list." Ron blushed really red with embaressment "mooom" he mutters as his family peeks over to see the newcomer. Fred and george both knew Ron was gay but needed a target to get him out of the closet. Ginny knew too but just stayed out of his business unless it interested her.

Chrissy walked out of the store happy that draco was wearing the scarf and was pulling a small shopping cart willed with her things and books Narcissa explained were on her list Crabbe and Goyle seriously thought Draco was under some sort of love spell cause he was making all these rules about her. Then Crabbe decided to ask. "Hey Chrissy.. what ya think about us?" Chrissy looked at the three confused. "What do you mean?" "Well ya hung out with us almost all day.. and dont get me wront right youre timid as a kitten getting a bath right? But youre cool around us." That was when Chrissy laughed. "Y-youre my 1st friends..why should i not be comfterble around you and not buy you gifts..?"

Calypso still had a worried expression on his face, feeling bad for being bumped into the boy but was glad he was okay. Cal couldn't help but notice how cute the red head was, his own cheeks flushing a bit. Then he looked up at the older woman talking to him, "yeah my dad just dropped me off, but im Calypso Doren!" He nodded quickly when she asked to help him find things on his list. Cal started to follow them around like a lost puppy, mostly sticking close to the boy around his age. "oh i forgot to ask, whats you're name?"

Draco gave Crabbe and Goyle a death stare when they saw he was wearing the scarf that Chrissy had gotten him, it was like he was saying "say anything bad about the scarf and ill gut you," but he didnt actually say it. "Well im glad were your your first friends because you need to be around people who have a good status and can protect you." Draco spat out with a faint red on his cheeks.

"I-im Ron weasley. And as you can guess this is my family." he said embarrassed. "Im fred.." "No im fred...just kidding im george." The twins say. "Ginny is our sister and over there is perfect per-" George dodged a smack on the head "Watch it you..Im Percy.Im happy my brother is meeting someone his age." Thw Weasleys gently guided the boy to get their robes and supplies and even offered to help them pick a pet as long as they stayed away from scabbers. They were real bargain hunters. When finished they got everything on everyones list and still had money for icecream.

Chrissy was so tired from shopping And narcissa noticed it. "Aw poor thing. Do you want a break? We can go home of you want.." Chrissy smiled weakly "No.. i can do 1 more lap..Ive handled no maj malls.. i can handle.." "Whats a no maj?" crabbe asked making chrissy confused "Wait.. you dont call no magics no majs?" "No we call them muggles.." goyle noted and narcissa was just happy she was semi blending in. "So tell us about your family dear.." "Well dad and mama are getting a divorce cause dad cheated with a no maj..er i mean muggle.. Ma and my big brother John work on the farm with all the beasts we protect and rescue." Crabbe and goyle were a bit curious "Protect and rescue?" Crabbe asked and chrissy nods. "Before i was convinced to come to Dracos birthday party we just got a family of jackolopes!"

"Its nice to meet you Ron! And everyone else," Cal gave a rather large and toothy grin. He thought it was nice to see a family that seemed so close and loving, and he didnt mind having company to walk around with. Calypso was rather chatty when walking with the Weasley family, sort of like he was getting out of his shell. He thought it was interesting how good of bargain hunters they were. His head perked up at the chance of them getting ice cream, Calypso was a huge fan of orange cream ice cream.

When Draco noticed Chrissy was getting tired he nearly asked if she wanted him to carry, like the 'gentleman' he is. Though he was a bit caught off guard from her referring to muggles as no majs. "i have never heard of muggles being called...no majs." He tilted his head but shrugged. His attention was brought back when she mentioned that she worked on a farm with beats and animals that they protect and rescue. "You protect and recuse...hmm cute," Draco spoke out.

chrissy blushed red and eventually crabbe and goyles parents came and picked them up and Lucius came with two brooms. "Now i know your birthday is coming up and I did promise Draco only one broom if he behaved.. but we honestly cant say no to you. Youre like family already." He handed Draco handed a shooting star to draco "This is for practice at home. and you my dear from all of us happy early birthday.." Chrissy gently lets go of her cart for narcissa to catch it and she opened it carefully. It was a MoonTrimmer. Designed with a slim ash handle and the ability to fly higher than other brooms and remain controllable at the time, the brooms were a revolution in broomstick design, "These are one of the brooms in great demand by Quidditch players. Had to convince your mother you were ready to at least try to learn how to fly a little to catch flying creatures. She said under the condition i supervise and the broom stays at the manor when you get back." Lucius was a bit stunned by what happened next.. Chrissy gave him a hug. "Thank you!" she said. Now he wasnt against the hug.. he tolerated it. "Now lets get you two to bed and you can try flying in the morning.Under my watch."

The weasleys were gossiping and talking about the school year. Fred and george playfully scaring their brother Ron. And Molly sends an owl out to Cals father. "There i sent a letter to your father. We know the poor soul well and we told him that he lets us you can stay with us for the rest of the summer so we can get you ready. You can even sleep in rons room." Ron almost choked on his icecream. The cutie...sleeping with him...for the REST of the summer! He might as well die by a dragon now. But its to late his mother and father decided to take Cal in.

(im gonna go ahead and time skip to the train scene, did use your idea/skit for inspiration- i just loved it lol)

Cal had joined with Ron and his family in heading to the 9 3/4 platform to ride the train to Hogwarts. It was clear to see just how excited Calypso was, he was basically bouncing on his heels. He had brought along his own "little'" pet, a grey ferret. Anyways upon boarding the train they got to room with Harry Potter in a compartment. Cal sat down right next to Ron, but turned his head when he heard footsteps approaching.
Three awfully rude boys and a timid girl entered, and Harry recognized the middle one at once: it was the bright blonde boy from Madam Malkin's robe shop. Draco looked at the Potter boy with more interest than he did back then.
"So, is it true?" Draco asked, "everyone is saying that Harry Potter is down in this compartment, is it you?
"Uhm, yes?" Harry said with a hint of hesitation in his voice.
"Well good then... this is Crabbe and Goyle, and over there is Christina. My Girlfriend" said the blonde boy, smugly "I'm Draco Malfoy. Chrissy's boyfriend."
Draco heard a small chuckle come from the redhead and he quickly turned to look at him. "Find my name funny, don't you Weasly you? My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford." Then he looked at Cal. "I remember you... Your crippling depressed father dumped you at my party." Cal's face then flushed red, both from embarrassment and slight anger, but he was a bit too anxious to speak out.
Malfoy then turned back to Harry. "You'll find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."The pale boy held out his hand to shake Harry's, but Harry didn't take it.
"I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks. And I believe your girlfriend is hanging out with the wrong people," he said . Draco Malfoy didn't go red, but a pink tint appeared on his pale cheeks.
"I'd be careful if I were you, Potter," he said slowly. "Unless you're a bit politer you'll go the same way as your parents, dead. Hanging around with riffraff like the Lonely Dorens, 87 Weasleys, and that mudblood will rub off on you"
The three boys in the compartment stood up and Ron spoke, "Say that again," Ron said, his face as red as his hair.
"Oh, you're going to fight us, are you?" Malfoy sneered.
"Unless you get out now," said Harry, probably more bravely than he felt since Crabbe and Goyle seemed to tower over him.

(time to call myself myself out ane before people call me the freak out saying this song came out in 1999+ I can headcanon some songs from the wizzarding world leaked into the muggle world and TECHNICLY UPTOWN GIRL CAME OUT IN 1989 and i like westlifes version better)

Next thing chrissy knew before calming everyone down. "Draco..calm down..I just wanted to listen to some music with you on the way there." Chrissy said trying to diffuse the fight. Then she saw Goyle reach toward the Chocolate Frogs next to the red head-.Ron leapt forward, but before he'd so much as touched Goyle, Goyle let out a horrible yell. Scabbers the rat was hanging off his finger, sharp little teeth sunk deep into Goyle's knuckle - Crabbe, Chrissy and Malfoy backed away as Goyle swung
Scabbers round and round, howling, and when Scabbers finally flew off and hit the window, all four of them disappeared at once into their own cabin. chrissy used a healing spell she knew and thought this potter boy was a bit rude. If he only knew Draco was only cranky cause they had to skip breakfast to make it to the train early and find the nicest spot. "There." She said with a smile Crabbe and goyle were happy a friend like her was around they even blocked the door when chrissy was getting changed looking away. The plain robes with a large emblem were on the benches. They had to wear a plain white buttoned shirt with a house themed tie in thick stripes. A grey knitted v-neck jumper enchanted to show the colors of the neckline when sorted. plain black shoes, grey socks chrissys were sport socks. They often wore a scarf which had thick grey blocks that would be also enchanted to their colors. Chrissy squirmed because her sportsbra got stuck but she got it to work and eventually she was dressed and the boys could turn around to see her. She smiled at them in uniform and pulled out a small boombox. "You promised" She said with a smile as she played her favorite song keeping the volume down just enough to where they wont get in trouble and smiled when she saw the boys trying to sing along with it. even if crabbe and goyle were a bit tone deaf.

Ron was now...confused..Cal looked like a guy, talked like a guy..acted like a guy..but had the ..bits..of a gal! Ron and Harry were to shy to bring it up so they just changed and just pretended they didnt see anything. Obviously Ron would keep this a secret. but it just made his secret feelings more frustrated. But he vowed to protect his crush somehow. even if it meant going as low as his brothers.

Draco smiled as he watched Chrissy attempt to calm everyone down. Though his face twisted a bit as he heard the yell come from Goyle as he got bitten by that weird mouse. "bloody hell..." Draco closed his eyes, rubbing the bridge of his nose, dragging the two boys out after the whole ordeal was over, bringing everyone to their own compartment.. He let out a sigh of relief as the group entered their own compartment He leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest. "Merlin, I can't believe we had to deal with that idiotic rodent." He grumbled, shooting a glare at the closed door. When the group started changing into their school clothes, he made Crabbe and Goyle turn around, almost going as far as to kick them out of the compartment so they didn't see Chrissy change. He didn't expect Chrissy to look so good in the school uniform, but she always surprised him in a good way. When he was "forced" to listen to the music on the small boombox he pretended to be annoyed, but he actually enjoyed the music. He was close to kicking Crabbe and Goyle out of the compartment, getting annoyed at how tone-deaf they were.

Cal barely thought twice about changing in front of Ron and Harry. He usually wore a binder, and it wasn't until halfway through his changing that he realized the other two boys knew he was transgender. He nervously tried to be quick and sit back down, just hoping Ron and Harry wouldn't ask about it, at least not yet. Cal fidgeted with his rings and bracelets. "uhm, what classes are you guys most hoping for?" Cal hesitentaly brought up a conversation.
After a bit of talking Cal closed his eyes to get a bit of sleep before arriving at Hogwarts. Though during a small bump, Cal accidentally moved and his head came to a rest on Ron's shoulder.

(the following will be long cause i had a damn dream about this and refuse to let it go.)

The train slowed right down and finally stopped. People pushed their way toward the door chrissy staying close to Draco as possible and out on to a tiny, dark platform. Chrissy shivered in the cold but then a lamp came bobbing over the heads of the students,"Firs' years! Firs' years over here!" Then he got a look at Chrissy "Ah i know yer brother..Big famous magizoologist in merica isnt he?Names Hagrid by the way..Is there anyway you can get me to be penpals with the bloke?" Chrissy nodded "C'mon, follow me -- any more firs' years? Mind yer step, now! Firs' years follow me!" Slipping and stumbling, they followed Hagrid down what seemed to be a
steep, narrow path. It was so dark on either side of them that Chrissy thought there must be thick trees with adorable creatures. "Im so nervous and excited." She whispered to Draco.

"Ye' all get yer firs' sight o' Hogwarts in a sec," Hagrid called over his shoulder, "jus' round this bend here."
There was a loud "Oooooh!" and chrissy bounced in excitement. The narrow path had opened suddenly onto the edge of a great black take. Perched atop a high mountain on the other side, its windows sparkling in the starry sky, was a vast castle with many turrets and towers. "No more'n four to a boat!" Hagrid called, pointing to a fleet of little boats sitting in the water by the shore. Chrissy got in with The Boys and Harry and Ron were followed into their boat by Cal and Hermione. "Everyone in?" shouted Hagrid, who had a boat to himself. "Right then -- FORWARD!"

And the fleet of little boats moved off all at once, gliding across the lake, which was as smooth as glass. Everyone was silent, staring up at the great castle overhead. It towered over them as they sailed nearer and nearer to the cliff on which it stood. Chrissy held dracos hand in her excitement..as if thinking he would hold her down from tipping over the boat. "Heads down!" yelled Hagrid as the first boats reached the cliff; they all bent their heads and the little boats carried them through a curtain of ivy that hid a wide opening in the cliff face. They were carried along a dark tunnel, which seemed to be taking them right underneath the castle, until they reached a kind of underground harbor, where they clambered out onto rocks and pebbles. "Oy, you there! Is this your toad?" said Hagrid, who was checking the boats as people climbed out of them. "Trevor!" cried the boy called Neville blissfully, holding out his hands. Then they clambered up a passageway in the rock after Hagrid's lamp, coming out at last onto smooth, damp grass right in the shadow of the castle. They walked up a flight of stone steps and crowded around the huge, Oak front door.
"Everyone here? You there, still got yer toad?"

After the door opened, they followed a strict witch called Minerva McGonagall. Chrissy could hear the drone of hundreds of voices from a doorway to the right
-the rest of the school must already be here. She thought but Professor McGonagall showed the first years into a small, empty chamber off the hall. They
crowded in, standing rather closer together than they would usually have done, peering about nervously. "Welcome to Hogwarts," said Professor McGonagall. "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend free time in your house common room. The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rulebreaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours.The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting."

Her eyes lingered for a moment on Neville's cloak, which was fastened under his left ear, and on Ron's smudged nose. Harry nervously tried to flatten his hair.
"I shall return when we are ready for you," said Professor McGonagall. "Please wait quietly." She stopped for a moment seeing the animagus tribal mark on chrissys neck before she tried to hide it. "Education or tomfoolery?" She whispers gesturing to her neck and chrissy blushed covering the mark. "Education...i-im registered miss." "Animal..so i know whos running into my class late." she said trying to cheer the young girl up but she stopped in her tracks when chrissy looked at draco nervous but then said "Wampus..miss." Here it came. the whispers..

"A wampus? Arent they unkillable?" Ron asked as he held scabbers
"I heard they use hypnosis" Another student said
"I heard they can see out mem-" another student was about to say until
"Quiet!I will not allow bulling over talents blessed by an inner creature.Now as i said smarted yourselves up! ill be right back.."

Last edited:
(i apologize if my reply is short- also i might be taking inspiration from one of your ideas/skit things lol)
Cal listened to the whispers around when Chrissy had brought up to Professor McGonagall that Chrissy was a wampus. Though his reaction was more filled with confusion than anything, he was never taught much about "magical animals" or how he would describe how people that could shapeshift into animals were. "Ronny... what's a wampus?" Cal quietly asked the redhead next to him, he also wasn't the best with animals and which were which.

However, Draco didn't act to calmly to those that whispered about Chrissy. He quietly moved next to her side, well closer than he already was; glares were given to those that whispered or talked about Chrissy. "If i hear another word come out of your filthy mouths about Chrissy, I will make sure my father will hear about it,โ€ he hissed out, wrapping his arm around her waist to keep her close to him. Then with one stare, he ordered Crabbe and Goyle to be right behind him while they waited for Professor McGonagall to get back.

"Why would we care who or father is or if you're gonna tell 'em? You ain't big a bad," a random first-year insulted Draco, clearing unknowing of the Malfoy he was talking to. If looks could kill this random kid would have dropped dead from the stern death glare Draco gave him. "Oi you better watch your mouth, thats a Malfoy you are back talking to," Goyle spoke up, hopefully, to keep Draco from losing his head and charging at the ignorant first-year.

Cal nervously clung onto his hidden ferret in his robe. He knew that only owls, toads, and cats were allowed as pets but he couldn't keep his ferret at home while his dad spiraled down a depression. But after a moment he scooted closer to Ron and almost stuck his hand down to hold Ron's. "let's never fight like that yeah?" he whispered to the redhead. Thankfully McGonagall came back after a moment of checking to see if the others and Great Hall were ready, "follow me, children," she instructed.

The students are led to the Great Hall, where the entire school and a battered old hat that can talk on a stool are waiting for them. When the students try on the Sorting Hat, it announces the house in which they are placed. Chrissy suddenly got scared and she inched closer to the stool with some encouragement from Draco and the others. The hat commented that her Loyal and Just but, this loyalty might get tested someday. And she comments how she cant wait to meet her teachers. The hat was impressed by that and screams "HUFFLEPUFF!" Making Draco pout cause if he knows with all his heart his being put into Slytherin. Draco looked around the room and noticed that the Ravenclaw table was going to be in between them, he pouted even more as he realized that Chrissy would be closer to Potter than him. Cal was called up and unsurprisingly put into Hufflepuff. Harry was put into Gryffindor with a bit of talking with the sorting hat. Then, Ron was sorted into Gryffindor as well, happy to be with Harry but a bit upset at being separated from Cal.

Everyone sits down to a grand feast to begin the year. The dishes in front of him were now piled with food. roast beef, roast chicken, pork chops and lamb chops, sausages, bacon and steak, boiled potatoes, roast potatoes, fries, Yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, gravy, ketchup, and, for some strange reason, peppermint humbugs. Chrissy would be overwhelmed but pick out what she likes and tries new things. At the moment everything seemed nice and calming, lets hope it stays like this for awhile.

Last edited:
Crabbe and goyle sighed in some relief seeing some of the students try and talk with chrissy and she opened up slowly. That meant Draco was gonna calm down a little. Until he saw the looks on fred and george, Ron noticed it too and they leaned closer "So you and rolf over there are magizoologists right?" Chrissy nodded shyly as she puts her fork down. "Lets say me and my brother here are working on a study project for the year on care for magical creatures and lets say someone wanted to make puffskiens more..cuter.." "Ya how would they do it?" This came out of left field to chrissy and this made Chrissy think "W-well to not get in trouble they would have to get a license to breed them.To make them cuter..maybe a safe color changing charm? I did that once on my Kneazels before." "Georgie we hir the jackpot! I told you the conlins were famous for knowing cute critters!" Fred said and chrissy blushed shyly "M-my mother and brother are..Im still learning." Then they looked at Cal like he was already part of the family. "Take care of Ron for us when we cant keep an eye on him okay?" they said in unison.
At last, the desserts too disappeared just as chrissy finished her chocolate parfait, and Professor Dumbledore got to
his feet again. The hall fell silent. "Ahern -- just a few more words now that we are all fed and watered. I have a few start-of-term notices to give you. First years should note that the forest on the grounds is forbidden to all pupils. And a few of our older students would do well to remember that as well." Dumbledore's twinkling eyes flashed in the direction of the Weasley twins who looked away innocently. "I have also been asked by Mr. Filch, the caretaker, to remind you all that no magic should be used between classes in the corridors. Quidditch trials will be held in the second week of the term. Anyone interested in playing for their house teams should contact Madam Hooch. And finally, I must tell you that this year, the fifth floor and third-floor corridor on the right-hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to
die a very painful death." Harry laughed, but he was one of the few who did.

"And now, before we go to bed, let us sing the school song!" cried Dumbledore. Harry noticed that the other teachers' smiles had become rather fixed. Dumbledore gave his wand a little flick, as if he was trying to get a fly off the end, and a long golden ribbon flew out of it, which rose high above the tables and twisted itself, snakelike, into words. "Everyone pick their favorite tune," said Dumbledore, "and off we go!"
And the school bellowed chrissy's voice sounding more melodic than some of the others.
"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot."
Everybody finished the song at different times. At last, only the Weasley twins were left singing along to a very slow funeral march. Making chrissy giggle. Dumbledore conducted their last few lines with his wand and when they had finished, he was one of those who clapped loudest."Ah, music," he said, wiping his eyes. "A magic beyond all we do here!And now, bedtime. Off you trot!"

Chrissy wanted to at least say goodbye to draco and the others before bed so quickly she got up and hugs them. Crabbe and Goyle nervously hugged her back since chrissy initiated the hug. Then sealed their prophecy that she heard in her dreams by kissing Dracos left cheek. "Thanks for defending me.." she whispers before trotting to her group.

Flashback memory of chrissy back at malfoys

" Hey draco wanna know the prophecy my auntie told me?
Cupid strikes a wampus and a snake
His arrows never make a mistake
The snakes mind will toss and turn
As its accepts true loves burn.
The snake shall feed as much as it will share
For its only the wampus they truly care
But if you dare put up a fight
beware its vemomous bite.
I knew it was about me and my soulmate but i never figured out who my soulmate was in that prophecy."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back