• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Gravelocket Gravelocket
Lucius was looking around at textbooks curiously while his wife was looking at wands and he let his son get clothes Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. When he left with the pile of books he saw a blonde slightly ragged woman with what looked like slightly ragged robes delivering a wagon full of owls or so to Eyelops and new pets like cats, toads and others.Even kneazles. “If my luck couldn't get any better.” He said with a smirk and walked over to her. He then tapped the shoulder of the woman. "Come here often old friend?" Nancy turned around and smiled "Oh it's just you lucius." The woman said and hugged him "Oh i'm sorry for the smell.."
"Not a problem Nancy..i know you traveled a ways to give us these owls..and apparently kneazles..By the way my son is entering Hogwarts If i pay in advance may he... Lucius asked, pointing to the owls.
"Oh of course Luci.. Oh and let me into...duce.." Nancy went quiet realizing someone was missing from her sight. "Christina..where did you go?"
Lucius then felt a tug and he looked down. He saw a small girl trying her best at a curtsy but stumbling "H-h-hello My name is Christina Conlin..” This triggered a feeling in Lucius. She looks so sweet and like such an innocent creature, it drives him insane thinking that Nancy's daughter will be rubbing elbows with riffraff like the Weasleys, or abominations like the mud-bloods and half-bloods. Narcissa would adore her. Beg Draco to court her to be a mother in law.

Nancy sighed in relief she wasnt in her wampus form"Chrissy dear how about you get your robes."
Chrissy nods and goes into madams.Lucius chuckles "A shy one?" he asked and Nancy nodded "Well around people, yes.. when i told her she was being transferred to Hogwarts she was excited cause i had friends here..but when she realized she had to make friends that weren't family..let alone animals..it took some convincing to get her out of her other form." Lucius nodded and knew that she would be bullied and hoped Draco would protect her.

Christina entered the place and it was filled with robes repairing themselves and ironing themselves. “Ah, another witch going to hogwarts? Got the lot here --two young men being fitted up just now, in fact.” She said gently scooting the shy miss onto a stool next to the boys. In the back of the shop, a boy with a pale, pointed face was standing on a footstool while a second witch pinned up his long black robes. Madam Malkin stood her on a stool between the trio. Malkin slipped a long robe over her head, and began to pin it to the right length. "C-can i order yarn here too?" She asked her country new yorken accent slipping out and Malkin nodded. "Oh, course dear! Ill let you pick out some after your fitting! We support crafters here."

Last edited:
harry potter GIF

(intermission cause im letting my partner Gravelocket Gravelocket get in the zone)

" Whatever happened with Christina.. ? "
memories flashed before Elizabeth could rethink that name as she kicks her ash off the tip of her cigarette near a trash basket as her blue-grey eyes started staring up at the clear summer sky. You couldn't miss Elizabeth just by how she dresses or would stick out by her appearance as today she just had on her low-hanging jeans along with a black crop top of course.

Scrawny and lean with chipped nail polish the redhead yawned, you could tell she did something with her hair as it looked like she completely lighten it up more into a strawberry blonde.

Never was afraid of being herself as you could hear her rambling on with her known Irish accent. " As I remember Chris told me about this place of unrealistic magic. " Elizabeth scrunched her nose and shook her head as this girl was pretty actually dark in a way.

Liz had kept secrets but as far as witchcraft went she believed in mostly old-fashioned - you know occults? Demonology and such.

Elizabeth was that type of person who didn't believe in some fantasy school where you could turn people right into toads with a magic wand. " Christina probably was pulling my
leg. " Elizabeth shrugged off but Elizabeth had this secret that sometimes she'd move things since she did believe she'd grown in a past life in Salem.

Last edited:
"Hogwarts dear?" a lady said with a bunch of redheads like her "We were just going to get the supplies.. Come on boys lets guide her through." The lady tapped the wall and it moved to let them through an archway. "Now come on.. dont be shy... Its best to stick to that-"
"Elizabeth!" The blonde woman called out.. "Im glad you found the place. I was looking everywhere for ya. Chrissy bought most of your supplies.. You can pick a pet from me later. Just go to malkins to get your robes and we can get you a wand."

Lucius gave a sneer at the Weasleys but a questioning look at the girl..Elizabeth was it? She looked at a potential dark witch. then he glanced at the windows when his son is . "Bet hes starting to feel puppy love..the poor boy won't even know what hit him." Nancy said with a chuckle and Lucius kept looking on with a strait face "Nancy we malfoys dont fall so easily..If we do its because theres somthing we desire."

Nancy nodded. It was a strange magic that wizards and witches still dont understand to this day. Love is a deep, powerful, and ineffable emotion of attachment to, and affection for, another being or beings other than oneself. It gives those who experience it the ability to do very great things as a result of it. either good or bad was depending on how far they would go for it.

"Hogwarts dear?" a lady said with a bunch of redheads like her "We were just going to get the supplies.. Come on boys lets guide her through." The lady tapped the wall and it moved to let them through an archway. "Now come on.. dont be shy... Its best to stick to that-"
"Elizabeth!" The blonde woman called out.. "Im glad you found the place. I was looking everywhere for ya. Chrissy bought most of your supplies.. You can pick a pet from me later. Just go to malkins to get your robes and we can get you a wand."

Lucius gave a sneer at the Weasleys but a questioning look at the girl..Elizabeth was it? She looked at a potential dark witch. then he glanced at the windows when his son is . "Bet hes starting to feel puppy love..the poor boy won't even know what hit him." Nancy said with a chuckle and Lucius kept looking on with a strait face "Nancy we malfoys dont fall so easily..If we do its because theres somthing we desire."

Nancy nodded. It was a strange magic that wizards and witches still dont understand to this day. Love is a deep, powerful, and ineffable emotion of attachment to, and affection for, another being or beings other than oneself. It gives those who experience it the ability to do very great things as a result of it. either good or bad was depending on how far they would go for it.

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow looking at this unknown woman annoyed. " I'm sorry um didn't remember being here? " Elizabeth's jaw dropped as her tinted red lips became pressed sealed. Did the redhead have dozen off as if this was like some dream? Hearing the blonde calling out Elizabeth's name made her almost jump.

"' I heard you... " Elizabeth adds as she starts following the woman. " uhh a wand...
and a robe? " The scrawny redhead sealed her lips again trying not to be rude as she almost wanted to die inside.

" Yeah, Christina is sure something alright...
what is this some sort of joke? " Elizabeth mumbled with a small laugh in sarcasm.
" Why would you need a pet? " The redhead asked as she continued following the the woman ahead.

Elizabeth did notice a rather tall male with pale skin with his hair lightly platinum just dressed in all black.
" So what's the occasion with the whole dressing up like a couple of steampunk kids trying hard looking edgy while smoking cigarettes at cemetery? " That's all she could think of when she took a look around.

" Puppy love the fuck he say and who the hell is Nancy. " Elizabeth couldn't help as she saw the two staring all though she did see some blonde male around her maybe her age with these silver like bangs neatly parted on the side. The boy reminded her of one of her friends boyfriend back from home.

" They could past for brothers. " Liz thought when she remembered Alex always being around Vic and a couple of his friends. The redhead ignored the woman and rolled her eyes. " I'll be right back Ma"am. " You could see the redhead smirk as she walked away and headed back towards this girl named Nancy with the taller male. " I couldn't help from you two having a sweet conversation with my name involved. " Elizabeth raised an eyebrow at the two as her eyes looked up. "Are you two talking shit?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back