• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dumbledoof

Two Thousand Club
Hey there. Been a long while since I last posted any interests here, but I want to get straight to the point; Harry Potter RP as students at Hogwarts, but Imm more interested in making up our own story through the wizarding world, whether set in modern time or back in the late 1900s like Harry Potter. Building our own adventures sounds like a lot of fun!

With that being said, there are a few ground rules.

1. I want a partner who is at least 18+. Sorry but it makes me more comfortable RPing with another adult.

2. You must be willing to help push the story with me! This isn't a one person job, I want us both to have some input. Spin your own narrative with me, let's see what kind of plot web we can make!

3. Proper grammar isn't an absolute must, but please at least be legible. I'm not a stickler for mistakes here and then as I make them as well. Furthermore, I tend to write at minimum three paragraphs and ask that you at least meet me there. I lose interest easily when my partners aren't giving the same effort as I am.

4. I am ghosting friendly but I would like it if you told me you have to go! I won't bite if you lose interest or other life circumstances are making things difficult. It's totally understandable.

5. I do most of my RPing in Discord nowadays, but if you want to RP on here that is fine too.

6. I line making friends with my partners! Whether it's idle chatter, discussing the RP and possible storylines, the Harry Potter world and others, or even playing games, and more, this is all very cool with me! I may be a little awkward occasionally but I am friendly, I promise!

That about does it for me. Thank you for reading, have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back