• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter (small-group idea, plotting)

It looks to be about.. 12-13 of us? That number will either increase or drop though lol.

considering the number of people we have, I think we can afford to have each of the house's decently filled! I'll probably take whatever house is the most lacking for my character, just to keep things even. And.. to get you guys planning, here's a cs sheet with all the info you'll need!

Name:
Sexuality:

Personality:

Year: (5th year, please. Other years may be created with other characters, with my permission.)
Blood Status: (Pureblood, Halfblood, Muggleborn)
House: (I may discuss this with you, and ask that you change houses if we have more characters in one then any other. You do NOT have to do this if you feel strongly enough)

Hair-color:
Eye-color:
Height:

Moral alignment: (think lawful-good, chaotic evil, etc. Note that this can and likely will change over the rp. If you still don't get it, this is a good site to decide: Alignment)
Wand:
Patronus:
Pet: (if, you have one!)
Quidditch position: (optional because not everyone plays!)

History:

Relations: (tbd once accepted though for now you can just put family ones if you'd like.)

You don't have to have all of this complete yet, but I'd like for you guys gto either message me or comment here with a rough idea of what you feel your character will be, just so we can get some statistics and I can eliminate any mary-sue's early on lol.

Also guys, if you'd like to be a muggle-born you'll need to let me know early on as we're going to have more pure and half bloods then muggles.

Do remember if your playing a non-muggleborn that although the wizarding world needs muggles their opinions on them haven't changed much. The prevalent attitude is still deeply prejudiced. They probably look down on the muggle-world even more now (maybe even slightly fear it) for their half-baked version of 'wizard magic'.
My Anita is an adopted child, fostered by muggle parents. She doesn't know if she is muggle-born, half-blood or pure-blood.

Name: Anita Dashti
Sexuality: Straight

Personality:
Anita tries to be as easy going as she tolerates but her tolerance isn’t higher than most of people. Before you pass the line she’s soft, forgiving and understanding but after it she becomes stern and prickly or sometimes as cold as ice. With her friends she acts hot, adventurous and bold and when a stranger is around she keeps to herself. Justice is her main morality and she is relatively religious. She believes that all people are born as equals but their choices makes them different as they grow up so she judges them based on their choices.

Year: 5th year
Blood Status: Unknown
House: Hufflepuff

Hair-color: Blackish Dark Chestnut Brown
Eye-color: Dark Green mixed with Hazel
Height: 5.3 Feet

Moral alignment: Usually neutral good and sometimes chaotic.
Wand: Made of withe heart of Phoenix dactylifera with core of Griffin's Feather, 12"
Patronus: Ossifrage
Pet: Not yet
Quidditch position: Not a member of team

History:
Anita had seven years when her parents told her that she was their adopted child. That was supposed to be shocking but among the unsettled life of her small family, which included always be travelers and never staying in one place for long time, the shock didn’t hit her as hard as her parents were afraid. That time, they told her that she was old enough to know the truth before going to school and she had easily accepted it. Atena and Bijan were such lovely persons and doting parents that she never felt anything amiss even after knowing that they weren’t her real parents. But years later, when they were living in Birmingham, an owl came through the open window right into their living room. She was carrying a letter sealed with red wax. Parents read it first then gave it sadly to Anita to read. She wasn’t ignorant about existence of magic but it seemed unbelievable to be one of them. She looked at her parent who were smiling at her but they didn’t seem to be happy. “Are you disappointed with me because I’m a… witch?” She asked them. “No, honey…” Mother replied and hugged her. “But we never wanted to part with you so soon… Hogwarts is a boarding school which means we can meet only during vacations.” She said and it calmed the little girl until her father left the room and returned with a narrow long box. He gave it to her and said that it was a gift for her. She opened the box and found a wand inside; a shiny white one as smooth as dove’s feathers. “Do you remember when we were in Egypt? You were only six and we received a letter from Headmaster of Uagadou with this wand in it. He hadn’t explained about the wand but had wished that you’d join them when you’re read.” He explained. “We didn’t want to leave you in heart of Africa… that’s where I guess that school is… but we had to tell you the truth about being your foster parents.” Her mother added. “But this letter is from a British school… I think it’s easier to meet you and write to you if you study here rather than in Africa. Back then I asked a few of these Egyptian magicians and fortuneteller that call themselves wizard about these schools and they told me there is one in the middle of Europe and another north of it. I’m glad that you’ve received a letter from Hogwarts because my sister lives here and she can be helpful at time of need.”

It was just parents’ concerns and stress of facing the unknown at first, but after becoming a student of Hogwarts and learning more about the other aspects of society more knots appeared in threads of Anita’s life. First of all she learned about wands and asked herself whose wand she was using and why. She didn’t dare to write to Uagadou to ask about it as if she was afraid of learning the truth. Second problem was getting used to children of wizards and witches. Their culture and life styles was so different that it took her some time to get along. But the most important issue was a delicately cover feud between pureblood and muggle born. It was the ugliest aspect of the magical society to behold and soon Anita knew her place; she wouldn’t pay a fig for blood. Hufflepuff is the house of Just and Law and she is going to keep it that way strongly.

Extra information: Anita’s parents work for a trading corporation. That’s why they are always traveling between countries.

Relations: (nothing yet)

Last edited:
It looks to be about.. 12-13 of us? That number will either increase or drop though lol.

considering the number of people we have, I think we can afford to have each of the house's decently filled! I'll probably take whatever house is the most lacking for my character, just to keep things even. And.. to get you guys planning, here's a cs sheet with all the info you'll need!

Name:
Sexuality:

Personality:

Year: (5th year, please. Other years may be created with other characters, with my permission.)
Blood Status: (Pureblood, Halfblood, Muggleborn)
House: (I may discuss this with you, and ask that you change houses if we have more characters in one then any other. You do NOT have to do this if you feel strongly enough)

Hair-color:
Eye-color:
Height:

Moral alignment: (think lawful-good, chaotic evil, etc. Note that this can and likely will change over the rp. If you still don't get it, this is a good site to decide: Alignment)
Wand:
Patronus:
Pet: (if, you have one!)
Quidditch position: (optional because not everyone plays!)

History:

Relations: (tbd once accepted though for now you can just put family ones if you'd like.)

You don't have to have all of this complete yet, but I'd like for you guys gto either message me or comment here with a rough idea of what you feel your character will be, just so we can get some statistics and I can eliminate any mary-sue's early on lol.

Also guys, if you'd like to be a muggle-born you'll need to let me know early on as we're going to have more pure and half bloods then muggles.

Do remember if your playing a non-muggleborn that although the wizarding world needs muggles their opinions on them haven't changed much. The prevalent attitude is still deeply prejudiced. They probably look down on the muggle-world even more now (maybe even slightly fear it) for their half-baked version of 'wizard magic'.

I too, can fill up the spaces for houses that requires an OC-- I'm not very picky about it. Though, if no one wants the spot, I'd like a Ravenclaw female who's probably a half-blood.

A rough idea on her personality is that she's slightly more rebellious and little bit of a troublemaker in her house-- she has a sharp tongue but a soft side for her friends (she's that friend who always end up adding salt into the wound instead of sugar to make someone feel better). I was thinking of making her excel more on EQ and street-smart rather than bookwise. I hope that's okay. : )

FC: Jeon Somi

Name:
Willow 'Will' Vos

Sexuality:
Bi-curious

Personality:
A tomboy by nature, Will may not physically suit the tomboy trope but once you get to know her, be sure to always be ready to tussle around playfully as she has no sense of personal space whatsoever. A very outgoing and bubbly person, Will is known to be a rather welcoming individual who understands the fear of being isolated and alone. She's most likely that one person who always says hi to you when the two of you pass by each other in the hallway. Quidditch and physical activities she excel in and as such, she is known for being quite the active individual, whether physically or mentally. Though, because of her straightforward mindset alongside her short-tempered self in most situations, she tends to be rather blunt in her spoken words and this could essentially lead to arguments. Having said so, her stubbornness makes for her to only admit her wrongdoings later on and also contribute to her rather rebellious and at times, childish side that demands to be proven right.

Year:
5th

Blood Status:
Halfblood

House:
Ravenclaw (changeable if needed!)

Hair-color:
Light brown

Eye-color:
Dark brown

Height:
165 cm | 5 feet 4 inches

Moral alignment:
Chaotic Good

Wand:
11 inches, made of reed with a phoenix feather core

Patronus:
Black Bear

Pet:
N/A

Quidditch position:
Beater

History:
WIP

Relations:
WIP

OC: It's okay, no one is born smart.

NPC: So I'm....dumb?

OC: No like, less intellectually-inclined?

NPC: thAT IS DUMB. *cries*

OC: i mEANT LIKE YOU KNOW, NOT VERY.....BRIGHT????

NPC: yOU JUST CALLED ME DUMB AGAIN.

Last edited:
Name: Alex Mabry
Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Shy for those Alex doesn't know, and very open and warm for those Alex does know.

Year: 5
Blood Status: Half-Blood
House: RavenClaw

Hair-color: Green and yellow (Dyed)
Eye-color: Blue
Height: 5' 5''

Moral alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Wand: DogWood wood with unicorn hair and 10 3/4''
Patronus: BloodHound
Pet: Brown owl
Quidditch position: None

History: N/A

Relations: N/A

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to opt out. I'm not comfortable with role playing with this many people, and I don't think people will like the character I have in mind. Sorry everyone.

Name: Khyriel Galuna
Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: KInd, Confident, Driven, Sarcastic, Spiteful, Stubborn, Open-Minded, Bitchy(around those he dislikes), Confrontational(when provoked)

Year: 5th year
Blood Status: Pureblood
House: Slytherin

Hair-color: Black
Eye-color: Dark Brown
Height: 5'9

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good
Wand: 11', Black Thorn Wood, Horned Serpent Horn.
Patronus: Panther
Pet: Abyssinian cat

History: N/A

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to opt out. I'm not comfortable with role playing with this many people, and I don't think people will like the character I have in mind. Sorry everyone.
That's a pity. I wish you'd give us a chance to know your character. I usually don't like most of them so you should be worried about that!

I updated my CS.
Also, does it ring something:
11->1
12->2
13->3
14->4
15->5

Made two rough sheets because I can't decide, since I'm guessing it's one per person I promise to choose one of the two eventually. Will probably wait to see who balances things out best. Also curious would everyone be entering as a 15 year old if it's the 5th year and then aging or no? Not sure as I assumed Hogwarts worked like most UK schools.

Name: Noélie "Nelly," Guichard

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality (rough, would be updated): Nelly wears her heart on her sleeve and is unflinchingly steadfast in her beliefs. Governed by a strong moral compass Pandora tries to do her best by the world. She is idealistic and principled with a deep sense of justice and a hatred for what she deems unfair. Her idealism leads her to be extroverted and confident as she likes people and wants to see the best in everything and everyone. Her morality can get tiring or frustrating for others as she'd much rather do what she feels is right over what is viewed as conventional, though she tries not to be she can sometimes have a preachy or holier than thou attitude.

Moral Alignement: Lawful Good

Year: 5th Year
House: Gryffindor/Ravenclaw
Blood Status: Halfblood
Wand: 8" English Oak Wood, Phoneix Feather
Patronus: Dolphin

Quidditch Position: Chaser

Pet: A cat named Barnabé, an extremely rgrumpy old man with a soft spot for Nelly. (He still hates her most of the time but hates her slightly less than everyone else.)
Name: Oliver "Ollie," Westwind

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality (rough, would be updated): Stubborn / Loyal / Cunning / Resourceful / Intelligent / Hard Working / Impulsive / Self Serving
Oliver is impulsive and easily ruled by his emotions, finding it hard to trust people - including himself. He can also be overly sarcastic or rude towards those he doesn't really know, making rash calls and decisions without weighing up how it'll affect those around him. He tends to only consider himself in the short term, leading him to hurt those around him without really meaning to. However when he does trust someone he can be one of the most loyal friends a person can have, willing to do anything to help them. He doesn't have a strong sense of morality, willing to do anything for himself and those he cares about.

Moral Alignement: True Neutral

Year: 5th Year
House: Slytherin
Wand: 12" Hawthorn Wood, Unicorn Hair
Patronus: Magpie

Quidditch Position: He's not on the Quidditch team.

Pet: An owl named, by his little sister, Flake.

Last edited:
Sooo I am interested, I can just fill up the CS and post it here or PM it to you before going to the CS thread? and I have the most basic sheet info

Name: Alexandre Tarret
Sexuality: hetero

Moral alignment: Chaotic good
Personality: (just general for now) honest to an almost brutal level (not the one to go to for support if she does not think you're right), caring but reluctant to giving advice for matters of the heart (this also includes friendship things), not very social on her own but can be a good friend if befriended, open-minded, prefers the use of logic over emotion (hence the reluctance)

Year: 5
House: Ravenclaw

Hair-color: black
Eye-color: dark/black
Height: 170cm / 5'7''

Wand: 12.5'' ebony wood and dragon heartstring
Patronus: Fox
Pet: Screech owl

History: /none yet/

Relations: /just family, no info on it yet/

Last edited:
I would be interested to either create an antagonist or perhaps create a member of Slytherin/ GD if yall are still open and accepting :)

I’m sorry everyone! I’ve had some terrible internet and data connectivity issues the last few days. I just commuted to my college which is really far away and I haven’t been able to get on the wi fi. That aside, anyone’s whose still interested, I’ll have a thread & more info up sometime tomorrow!

I’m sorry everyone! I’ve had some terrible internet and data connectivity issues the last few days. I just commuted to my college which is really far away and I haven’t been able to get on the wi fi. That aside, anyone’s whose still interested, I’ll have a thread & more info up sometime tomorrow!
Is that thread available? I'm afraid I've not received alerts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back