• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Potter Ships/Slashes

ERR0R

Flirt
Hey guys! Chloe here and recently I've been craving some Harry Potter Roleplay! Here are the rules-->

1.) Please no changing the characters. Stick with their real attitudes.

2.) Please Pm or Comment Below Which one you want.

3.) Please no 'one liners'.

In bold I'll have the character I want to play. If there's a ":five:" by it, it means that I'm craving it constantly. When it comes to the other characters that we're not RPing with in the relationship, either of us can play them.

Male x Female

* Hermione x Ron

* Lily x James

* Lily x Severus

* Tonks x Remus :five:

* Cho
x Harry

* Cho x Cedric

* Bellatrix x Voldemort

(young) Molly x (young) Arthur

Male x Male

*James x Remus :five:

*James x Sirius :five:

*Remus x Sirius

*Harry x Draco

*Harry x Ron

*Severus x James :five:

Draco x Ron

Female x Female

Hermione x Ginny

* Lily x Female James (long story short he takes a potion and turns into a girl.) :five:

Female Sirius x Female James (Same scenario as the one above.) :five:

Female Remus x Female James (^^^^) :five:

---

THANKS! PM / COMMENT TO CONTACT ME! As you can tell I'm a big fan of RPing James Potter xD !

I'm open to doing a James/Remus. With huge amounts of curiosity because that pairing has never occurred to me. Or a Wolfstar. Or the Snape one. ...Okay I would literally rp any of the Marauders era m/ms xD I love those guys.

@xLovelyBonesx I rarely ever do OC role play, but PM me so we can discuss it over on what you had in mind.

JamesxRemus sounds really interesting, I'd love to rp it with you if you still want to :) I'm also interested in RonxHermione and HarryxRon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back