• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Rps

Parkley

Team Valor
Please read everything before inquiring about a roleplay, I didn't write all this for nothing.

Me:
I am currently a student in university. May 7th - 10th will be incredibly busy days for me because I have 4 finals and I will be working 40 hours. Just want to give you a heads up in advance. Otherwise, before then and during the summer I should be okay to reply every other day or so.
Roleplays:
I really prefer to do Canon x Oc parings. Maybe you can convince me to do Oc x Oc if you have an OC that I think would go well with one of mine. I'm willing to double if we do Canon x Oc. If you want to just drop the roleplay you don't have to let me know, I get it, sometimes things just get stale and you don't feel like replying anymore. I'm mostly into mxm pairings but if we double I'm willing to play whoever you want for your pairing. I really only am interested in doing golden trio era. I like to bounce ideas off my partner, please don't let me come up with everything and please don't ask me to rp with a fully fleshed out idea if your not willing to accept my input on it.
OCs:
If you want to know anymore about one of my OCs just ask!

Slytherin
Arthur "Art" McCross | Pureblood | Irish/Romanian | Male | Bisexual (Preferred canon: Neville Longbottom)
Piers Ksel | Half blood | British (Arabic heritage) | Male | Gay

Hufflepuff
Andrew Dorsey | Muggleborn | British | Male | Bisexual
Harper Watson | Mixed blood | British | Female | Straight

Ravenclaw
Mohak "Mo" Korpal | Pureblood | Indian | Male | Gay (Preferred canon: George Weasley)
Tomas Courtney | Muggleborn | British | Male | Bisexual

Gryffindor
Gills "Gil" Watson | Mixed blood | British | Male | Straight (Preferred canon: Luna Lovegood)

I'd be interested in doing a Harry Potter rp with you, MxM but OcxOc which may prove to be undesirable. I just haven't used him in a while and he never got to have his own story because one person dropped it and, in another instance, the partner was incredibly MarySue-like (which, I will admit that I have noticed myself behaving like) and didn't put in any effort.

However, if you so like, I could try to do the OcxCanon but I can't guarantee that it'd be any good. Let me know either way :)

Parkley Parkley

I'd be interested in doing a Harry Potter rp with you, MxM but OcxOc which may prove to be undesirable. I just haven't used him in a while and he never got to have his own story because one person dropped it and, in another instance, the partner was incredibly MarySue-like (which, I will admit that I have noticed myself behaving like) and didn't put in any effort.

However, if you so like, I could try to do the OcxCanon but I can't guarantee that it'd be any good. Let me know either way :)

Parkley Parkley
If you want, I could join you. I love harry potter RP's, and love to do many rps with many people. PM me if you're intereted

Just came up with a sort of idea for my boy Art and Neville, if anyone's interested (I figure I might as well post it). The inspiration came from a song I was listening to earlier, and it was all about betrayal. So, idea: Art and Neville, in the course of seventh year, end up having to work together, for whatever reason. Eventually a bond of trust forms between them and they become close (maybe romantic already, maybe not). When it comes down to fighting the war, the good side loses, Harry dies, and the death eaters take over. Now, at some point during all this (I have a couple of ideas for more specifics but I don't want to get too ramble-y) Art 'betrays' Neville, does something he said he'd never ever do and something he told Neville he'd never have to worry about. It's a huge thing. It appears, to Neville, that Art has gone to the dark side and every crappy thing Neville ever thought about Slytherins was true and beyond. There's a small window for Neville to confront Art and the latter is unbelievably apologetic, inconsolably so. Why? Because he never actually 'did' the betraying. It was actually all the work of an imperius curse that his parents used on him to save face so to speak (they didn't want their reputation to be ruined by their son who became a blood traitor so they took drastic measures), and this is the first time Art is actually aware of just what he's done. You see, when under an imperius curse, nothing matters to the victim, everything seems all fine and dandy and there's nothing wrong with anything they've done. Once the curse has been lifted, all the actions come bearing down on the victim, and if they were really bad, well, then yeah it would be pretty devastating. So eventually, Art figures out a way to fix (or sort of fix at least) the situation and together the two end up being able to take back the war (obviously with a lot of other people too) and all is happy in the end. So there you have it. Sorry if this is super bad, I'm up for heavy critiquing if you want to do it. All I can say is that it's not my fault as I currently have not slept in a very long time and am currently living into a coffee induced haze (finals will do that to ya).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back