• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for people who want to do a Harry Potter with several changes.

Minerva McGonagall is headmistress
Harry parents are alive(they left when they were attacked).
Harry and Hermoine are in Ravenclaw
Molly, Dumbledore and Ron are crap people.
Ginny is awesome.
No one knows Harry's parents are alive.
Sirius raised Harry.

The main thread:
The Character thread:

Last edited:
Once you made it (in the character thread) I'll approve of it and then you can jump in.
There's a character sheet that's used to put down informatiin so you don't miss anything important

Once you made it (in the character thread) I'll approve of it and then you can jump in.
There's a character sheet that's used to put down informatiin so you don't miss anything important
It took a while,but I did it!Anything you would ask me to change I will.
As my charachter is older,he might not interact asmuch as the other players maybe?

It took a while,but I did it!Anything you would ask me to change I will.
As my charachter is older,he might not interact asmuch as the other players maybe?
Maybe flesh out his personality more? And how exactly will this werewolf npc fit into the story? As a werewolf character is kind of a big deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back