• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter RP!

PerfectDisaster

Hello! I would love to get another Harry Potter roleplay going and Im really loving the Hufflepuff/Slytherin Pairing! I would prefer if it were set during present Harry Potter, gives us at least a plot point to start with! lol. Now I have an OC, shes a Hufflepuff and I would love if someone was interested in playing as Draco Malfoy or even a Slytherin OC. (Preferably Male). I love romance but it doesn't have to be the main focus all the time, or right off the bat. having drama and action in there will definitely make it more interesting ^^

I am not overly picky with how much is posted, I would just prefer no one liners all the time :) If any of this appeals to you and you would like to give this ago, either reply to this thread or shoot me a message and we can work something out! Thank you for reading <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back