• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter rp

JaCrispy

Elder Member
Hey I’ve been really into Harry Potter again recently and am desperate to do an rp. I prefer to do bxb and will only rp as males. I do prefer for it to be romantic but am open to other suggestions.

I’d like each post to be at least one paragraph and i will try to match your length. I will also rp as any house except Ravenclaw, I prefer Slytherin or Gryffindor.

I would really like to do a Drarry rp too

Please respond if interested ^_^

Last edited:
Hey I’ve been really into Harry Potter again recently and am desperate to do an rp. I prefer to do bxb and will only rp as males. I do prefer for it to be romantic but am open to other suggestions.

I’d like each post to be at least one paragraph and i will try to match your length. I will also rp as any house except Ravenclaw, I prefer Slytherin or Gryffindor.

hi there!

i would interested in a hogwarts roleplay! i am fine with ocs or canon characters, and if you're still up for drarry i can do that too!

hi there!

i would interested in a hogwarts roleplay! i am fine with ocs or canon characters, and if you're still up for drarry i can do that too!

Just send me a Dm and we can talk more about it! I do like to play canon but I'm also fine with OCs

hello i am interested in doing a drarry roplay with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back