• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lileath nodded, thinking that was probably why it unnerved Flitwick so much. He probably wanted to know exactly what she was casting, and she sighed slightly through her nose. She couldn't set people on fire even if she wanted to; she accidentally hurled Yaxley down some stairs once when she was upset, but that was it. She hadn't even touched him, she'd just yelled and he went flying. Hoping that wouldn't happen again, as she didn't want to try and explain that to her teachers.

With the class over, it was now break time. Packing her books away, she asked if they wanted to go to the library. She had one at home just like Draco did, but she had little doubt there'd be books there she hadn't read yet. She had no idea what the restrictions were around taking out books, but she imagined there'd be a few. Wanting to know what they were, she bid goodbye to Draco, who clearly wanted to hang around some guys for a while.

Walking into the library, she was slightly disappointed. It wasn't much bigger than her home one, but she started scouring the shelves for something that looked interesting. She'd read all her schoolbooks over the summer, so now she wanted a new challenge. Asking Violet if anything caught her eye, she took out several books, and a list got written under her name.

Lileath Slytherin:
Pure blooded families of the 19th and 20th centuries
General use charms Vol. 1
Merlin: His life story and impact on the wizarding world
Early 20th century World Wars and social attitudes

Tucking these into her bag, they went down to the hall to grab a snack. Wondering which she should read first, she took out the one of the world war, skipping to the part about the second. Yaxley had told her his initial circle had began forming in about 1940, which meant he had to of grown up during the second major conflict, prompting her to learn about it. Snacking on a cheese stick as she read, she found it both interesting and slightly troubling.

Violet is going through the library books and she grabs one that seems interesting, but she raises an eyebrow "History of the founders?" she asks, she highly doubted that she could take that out of the library, so she sits down at a table, the library she had in her grandparents house was higher, but it was in a round room, so they had to improvise somewhat, she knew where it would end if she stayed there to read, but she wanted to read it. She sees a brunette and tilts her head, hadn't she seen that girl before "I should get some food though" she mumbles standing up, she takes the book with her and smiles when she's allowed to take it with her, so she walks back and grabs a few books about potion ingredients before leaving.

When she enters the great hall she sees Lileath, so she runs over to her "Sorry" she says sitting down "I see Draco's hanging around some guys" she comments seeing Draco sitting with Blaise, who she didn't like to be honest "Are you looking forward to flying lessons?" she asks glancing at Lileath as she eats lunch, she notices that not all professors are at the table "Oh I know! It's a long way from vacation, but do you want to spend it at my place?" she asks with a smile.

"It's okay" Lileath responded, budging up to allow her friend a little more room. She'd been quite content reading, but she asked what Violet had decided to take out, if anything. More potions stuff, and she joked that her friend had a bit of an obsession with the subject, especially if she was willing to get in trouble for it.

"Hmm, not really. I like flying but I'm not interested in playing Quidditch."

She'd never flown on her own, but during a brief trip to Asia, they'd gone flying over the base of a large mountain. She remembered it being exhilarating, but he really doubted they'd be allowed to fly over any mountains, despite there being a large rocky hill near hogsmede. It was right at the bottom of the village, past the slightly infamous Knockturn alley.

"Well.. thanks" Lileath replied awkwardly, glancing away through as she sipped her drink. She seemed to do that whenever she was a little nervous, and she gave her friend a sad smile.

"Didn't you say your mother was an auror though?"

Unable to hide the slight distaste in her tone and expression, she turned away from Violet so she wouldn't have to see the slight sneer painted across her face. There was a hint of bitterness there, but it wasn't exactly her friends fault. It was just typical.

"She won't be home, my grandparents will be, but they wouldn't harm a fly, if anything they've been bothering me to make more friends" Violet says with a smile and she takes the books out of her bag with a grin "I'm not obsessed with it, I just have plenty of ideas for potions" she says before putting them back into her bag "My father's a potion master" she adds "So I guess that's where my interest comes from" she says rubbing the back of her head "Our next lesson is transfiguration right?" she asks.

She looks around the hall and spots the Weasley twins, so she makes a paper plane and tosses it after writing her note "So how did your conversation with Harry go?" she asks watching the plane land in front of the two red heads, who look around for the person who threw it "Ron seems to be seething with anger right now, it's actually very funny to watch" she says while stretching.

Still feeling rather uncomfortable at the prospect, she pointed out that Yaxley would never allow her to do so. Still, they could always meet up at Draco's house, as she was allowed there at least. Going back to reading her book, she wondered if her father ever held the social values that were prevalent during his youth, or whether he abandoned them in becoming the dark lord. Not knowing whether she even wanted the answer to that, she frowned as Violet said her father was a potions master, as she started fitting the pieces together. She'd gone down early to see him, and he'd obviously met her before the sorting due to asking her to keep her friend out of trouble, so... Maybe it was nothing, but it was becoming more suspicious.

"Oh not bad. He didn't really say a lot, aside from that he wasn't keen on Snape."

She replied casually, glancing over at him. She was right; the orange one was clearly mad about something, and she told her friend he'd been glaring at her when she talked to Harry. Standing up to go to their next lesson, she could hear the pair very clearly behind them as they walked, but Harry and Ron failed to recognize them from the back.

"She doesn't seem that bad Ron, I mean she was quite polite-"

Harry pointed out to his angry friend, who spluttered in indignation. Raising his voice to be extremely loud, it carried down the corridor despite them now being round the corner, and Lileath rolled her reddish eyes.

"Not that bad Harry!? This is what they do! They manipulate you into being enthralled and letting your guard down and then strike! Why do you think their symbol is a snake?"

Sighing through her nose, they were too far away at this point to hear Harry's far quieter response. Coming to a halt outside their classroom, they waited for the other students to arrive.

"Geez talk about anger issues" Violet says with a sigh, she figured she'd have to stop talking about her father before someone figured it out and that'd be bad to say the least "So... We need up at Malfoy manor and go from there?" she asks although she really didn't want her to get in trouble "Oh right, my grandparents are hosting a Christmas dinner this year, most pureblood families are invited, including the Malfoys, the remainders of the Black family as well, you could come then" she says with a smile.

However she figured that if Lileath came she's wonder why professor Snape would be there, she hoped her mother could make it this year seeing as she had missed the previous dinners. "I'm not sure Yaxley's on the invite list though" she mumbles, sure her mother is an auror, but Christmas is Christmas and as far as she's concerned auror's are free then.

Although she didn't want to tell her friend as such, she didn't actually want to meet her family. They would likely either be apprehensive or overly pampering, and she was sick with both. She was tired of being treated like some prize animal by every set of pure bloods she came across, and she didn't fancy spending the entire dinner getting ogled at. Sometimes she felt like she was honestly better off shutting herself in a manor somewhere and not coming out.

"There are no remaining members of the Black household aside from Sirius." She reminded Violet. It was extremely rude to refer to either Narcissa or Bella by their maiden names, and as per tradition she and Draco had taken their fathers names. Regalus (who would've been her second cousin) was dead, and he'd had no children before his demise.

Being called inside by McGonagall, she was surprisingly quiet for almost the entire lesson. It'd seemed that her friends request - despite it being a kind gesture - had backfired, as it'd made her slightly more withdrawn. Checking her timetable, she was annoyed that she had yet another lesson after this, as she just wanted to retreat to somewhere alone and read a book. She found a great comfort in books, particularly fictional ones, but she also enjoyed studying. Not wanting to feign illness on her first day, she forced herself through the class, taking down notes as instructed.

"Andromeda's a Black" Violet mumbles with a sigh, guess that plan failed, she take the seat next to Pansy leaving Draco to sit next to Lileath, she was only trying to be friendly, but why was she still trying? She tries to focus on the lesson, but fails somewhat and by the time it's finished Violet only remembers half of it "You try it" she mumbles passing by Draco on her way to the next lesson.

She could understand Lileath's dislike of those events and she more then understood why Lileath wanted to avoid an auror, putting her notes in her bag she spots the two red heads, who still have no idea she threw the paper plane. "What's gotten you so down Vi?" Fred asks "Vi?" Violet asks "Your nickname and yes we are willing to help" George says, they look at each other when the girl simply shrugs "Look I'll tell you everything at dinner just... don't bother trying to cheer me up" she says before walking on.

Lileath frowned before recalling who she was referring to; her aunt, except she was married just like Bella and Narcissa, meaning that she no longer held the name either. Their daughter held the name Tonks just like her mother, so her original point had been correct, she just didn't refer to Andromeda very often due to her marriage to a muggleborn. Not bothering to correct her though, she noticed her friends irritation, which just further annoyed her. She'd tried to express her discomfort as politely as she could, but if that wasn't good enough, oh well. Her "friend" could sure be touchy, one minute she was friendly and helpful, the next it was abrasive and rude.

Walking to Herbology, she told Draco she was fine, despite it being a lie. Reminding herself that Snape wanted to know how she was settling in, she snorted. She didn't even feel welcome in her own castle. Sitting away from Violet to let her cool off, she honestly couldn't be bothered to deal with her rather temperamental attitude problem at the moment. Keeping quiet throughout the class, she refused to raise her hand for questions she knew the answer to, and as soon as the bell went she left, thanking Malfoy for his help in keeping her focused and steady. He smiled weakly at her and asked if there was anything he could do, and she returned the expression as she gently shook her head.

"Thanks, but I just need to lie down. It's been a long day."

Nodding in understanding, he said he'd bring her something from the great hall if she wasn't awake by then. Thanking him once again, she hurried back to her bedroom, locking the door behind her. Leaning against the door slightly and sighing, she spotted her parents photograph, and she knew she'd put it in just the right place. Taking it down, she held it gently in her hands and smiled at them. Wishing they were here, she held the picture close to her chest as she curled up on her bed, something she did when she was feeling particularly insecure or upset. Ron's comments had hurt her more than she wanted to admit, and to have Violet brag about social functions all of which she couldn't realistically attend minutes later had just compounded that.

Instead of going to dinner Violet dumps her books in her room before heading off outside, figuring she could get her thought in order as well, it wouldn't be impossible for Lileath to visit her or come during the Christmas dinner, gathering the ingredients she can get her hands on she spots a herb deeper in the forest "Why not" she mumbles to herself, but a hand on her shoulder stops her, making her look up "Oh..." she says seeing the Weasley twins "We'll get that for you" George says running towards the herb after taking the jar. Putting it in her bag she sighs "Sorry guys, I'm not in the mood to discuss how to prank Dumblesnore. Is it bad that you want your potential friend to feel welcome for who she is and not because of a name you're stuck with?" she asks "No, but in the very short time we've known you we notice you want too fast" Fred says, George finishing with "Give it time and have patience, that usually works", so the odd trio walks back to the castle, the twins filling the very slow walk with how they prank their family.

Severus knocks on Lileath's room door, figuring something must've happened seeing neither she nor Violet showed up for dinner that evening "Lileath I wanted to talk to you" he says, holding the book he found in Violet's room under one arm while holding a tray of sweets in the other, figuring she's like that better then normal dinner.

Dosing off, Lileath jumped half out her skin when she heard a knock and Snape's voice. Apologizing to the professor trough the door, she asked for a minute to get ready, as her nap had wrinkled her clothes and left her hair in disarray. Straightening both out, she put her picture back on the shelf before she opened the door, apologising once again.

Allowing him to enter, she sat on her bed cross-legged as to give him the chair tucked under her desk. Seeing him look around briefly, he scanned her books and showcased artwork first, picking up several of her oil paintings as he put down the plate and book he was holding. Asking her if she did them, she nodded, and smiled weakly as he said she was quite talented. She didn't really know whether to trust him or not, but it didn't hurt to be polite. Handing her the plate of sweets, she thanked him as she snacked, realising he must've noticed she was missing at dinner.

"How are you settling in?" He asked cautiously, carefully watching her reaction. A slight frown appeared on her face as she contemplated the question. She knew it was coming, but now that it was here, she wondered how much to say.

"My new classes are going well." Lileath commented, figuring it's be easiest to get what was going right out the way first. "Professor Flitwich told me off for not speaking my incantations loudly enough, but aside from that nothings really happened."

A contemplative silence fell between them both as she thought on where to begin and what to say next. Sighing through her nose, she supposed she should explain it from the beginning.

"I spoke to Harry today." She continued, surprised by his lack of visible shock. "It went fine, but later on I heard him and Ron chatting about me in the corridor. Harry was alright about it, but Ron was on some kind of angry tirade, which doesn't seem to be too unusual for him. That I could've dealt with, but then Violet had to rub my nose in it and..."

She trailed off at the mention of her supposed friend, and Snape frowned as he asked her what exactly she was rubbing in her nose.

"It was just well my mummy's an auror, and listen to me brag about all the parties I'll be having with all these people except you can't come. But I'll invite you to come anyways knowing you'll have to say no and then I'll get in a strop about it and stop talking to you while making snidey comments behind your back."

She answered him, withdrawing backwards slightly to lean against the wall, the cool stone somewhat of a comfort in the early autumn warmth. Taking another sweet, Snape said she probably didn't mean it that way, and Lileath sighed.

"I know, it was probably just bad timing. It felt pretty insensitive though, and she didn't need to get so worked up over it."

Had she done it at another time, or had she not pushed the issue, fine. Lileath had thought she had a bad arrogance problem; then she met Violet, someone who practically ran round the place like it was her own house, planning to prank the headmaster and actively threatening other students. That was another thing, she was clearly willing to break the rules and was certainly hotheaded enough, yet he hadn't told Ron to shut up. She couldn't because Ron would likely jinx her and Dumbledore would find some way of expelling her for it, but Violet certainly didn't seem to hold such concerns.

Lileath then debated whether to tell him her friends plan to go down to the forbidden forest, but decided not to. She probably wouldn't get eaten by werewolves or giants or whatever else was in there. Saying that he'd talk to her friend, he gestured to the book on her desk, saying he thought it might be an interesting read for her. Thanking him, she moved over to the desk after the left, and began to read, lighting up several candles to help her do so as the evening progressed.

Last edited:
Violet returns to the castle with the twins after gathering everything she needs and she heads to the common room, trying to avoid people "Good evening miss Blake" the bloody baron says making her turn around with her wand out "Don't scare me like that" she says "Just warning you that the headmaster's heading this way" the baron says "Which way is he coming from exactly?" she whispers, she nods and thanks when the Bloody Baron points behind him so she run the other way.

When she's save in the common room she walks to her room with a sigh "Made it" she says putting the ingredients with the others before letting herself fall on her bed, she'd talk to Lileath in the morning before leaving for breakfast, she looks her necklace and sighs opening the locket, after a good five minutes she gets up to walk to the cauldron in the corner "Let's see if this works" she mumbles.

It's morning before she realizes it and she looks at her watch "Great" she mumbles, she didn't get much sleep, maybe an hour or two, on the bright side, she has her potion, she puts it in a cabinet and gets ready for the day ahead, taking a shower and she waits in the common room in front of the fire, trying not to fall asleep again, her hair's in a messy ponytail since she can't be bothered with it right now.
Dark lord steel Dark lord steel ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Lileath read for most of the night, as she wasn't tired after her nap until later on. She'd also decided to write a letter to Yaxley, telling him everything that'd happened. He'd been to the school under Dumbledore; it was likely that he might have some advice for her, or maybe a few words of encouragement.

Dear Yaxley,

I've spent a whole day at the school now, and it's been a rather polarizing experience. The castle is incredible - the very building seems infused with magic as if it's alive. I don't seem to be having any trouble getting around to my various classes which I'm glad about, and they seem quite interesting.

My sorting wasn't what I expected it to be. McGonagall called out my full name to the hall and it's been causing me some problems, particularly with this guy named Ron Weasley. He hasn't done anything to attack me, but he's quite vocal of his disapproval of me being here. The rumours and whispering has been ever present for the last day or so, and although it's annoying and rather wearing, no one's tried to call me out on anything yet.

Draco's here and quite friendly, which is nice. I had two meatheads called Crabbe and Goyle tell me they'd do anything I asked, but I didn't think ordering attacks on people would be a good way to start off the year. I've been trying to make friends with this girl called Violet, but I think I might distance myself from her. She's really temperamental and stroppy, constantly breaks rules and to top it all off she's the daughter of a famous auror; apparently anyways, but she could just be saying that.

My teachers are quite distant and critical, but I don't mind too much. Snape came to visit me a few hours ago to see how I was settling in, and I told him things were mostly going fine, which is true. The library is remarkably unimpressive which is a shame, but there's still plenty of books in there that I haven't read yet.

With love,
Lileath

Folding the piece of paper on her desk, she shut off her light and went to sleep for several hours, waking up in the late morning, but she still had time to get ready. Taking a shower, she brushed back her hair into a plait, it falling a considerable way down her back. Summoning up several small purple flowers to be entwined, she left her room to deliver her letter and to return one of her shorter books she'd finished, her nose buried in it as she re-read her favourite chapter.

Last edited:
"Lileath" Violet says seeing the girl walks out of her room "I'm really sorry about yesterday" she says "I guess I'm just really excited, I don't have many friends, so I'll try to think before I talk" she says, she wasn't sure if Lileath would accept her apology "We should get some breakfast though" she says "Or I should just go on ahead, Draco can walk with you to the great hall". She leaves the common room and she sighs as she speed walks to breakfast and instead of walking all the way to the Slytherin table she sits down between Fred and George "Let's see what you two came up with" she says with a grin.

Since there's no rule saying you have to sit at your house table unless it's an important day like the welcoming's feast or Halloween and the like she ignores the weird stares she gets and she grins slightly seeing Ron is about ready to kill her "Don't worry Vi" Fred says and George adds "We'll protect you from our little brother" "Thanks, but I can handle myself" she says before taking a pencil from her bag and she adjusts the plan in the notebook in front of her.

Lileath was startled as Violet called her name and she quickly looked up, shutting her book to tuck it under her arm. She hoped that if Snape had talked to her he hadn't been too harsh, but she seemed to be in rather good spirits. Her moods seemed to change constantly though, so she was surprised when she apologized.

"Oh- that's alright, sorry I went off like that. I knew you didn't mean it to be mean."

She blurted out, thinking it was far too early for her friend to be talking so fast. Watching her walk out in almost bemusement, she met Malfoys eye who shrugged, wandering over to see what she was doing. He seemed confused about the whole ordeal so she told him, but didn't mention that she'd mentioned her in the letter she was about to send off. Her letters to her stepfather were private; after all, she didn't insist on reading their letters to their parents, and nor should she.

Making their way out of the common room, they travelled all the way up through the school to go the owlery, but many of the birds flew away from her with an alarmed squawk. Lacking an owl of her own (mainly because she didn't like owls), she whistled to a dark brown one that blinked at her before swooping down. Ducking on instinct, Draco held his hand out to catch it, allowing her to hesitantly tie the letter to its leg. Hurrying out once she'd done so, she thanked Draco for his help. Many animals didn't really like her much aside from snakes, and she definitely didn't like owls after being attacked by one in a barn.

Making their way to breakfast, she couldn't spot Violet at the table but she sat down regardless. Pulling a plate of toast towards her, she began to eat it with a glass of orange juice.

Soon enough it's weekend and Violet is up early talking to Draco, who looks like he needs some coffee "Not my fault" she says when he attempts to fix his horrible bed hair "You dragged me out of bed" Draco mumbles, but he knows it's not entirely true, he was awake when she knocked "You agreed to walk to breakfast with me" Violet counters earning a tired groan, they head off towards the great hall. When they pass by Fred and George the pair of Weasley's are laughing "Guys, what's so funny?" Violet asks "Oh you'll see at breakfast" they say.

At the great hall it's a complete chaos and Draco has to pull Violet behind a table "What the hell is going on?" Pansy asks joining the two in their hiding place "Someone enchanted the dishes and everything" Draco says and he sighs "Who wants to bet it's the twins?" Violet asks, everything's floating, bowls, spoons, everything and not only that, it's attacking whoever it can "We have to get out of here" Pansy says, however McGonagall walks in and stops everything with a simply wave of her wand "Miss Blake" she says "Professor, if it was me, would I enter the room?" Violet asks "Fred and George are responsible" she adds "We passed them in the hallway on the way here" Draco says.

When everything's back to normal they sit down "I can see why she thought it was you" Draco comments "That's going too far for a prank, even for me, I have limits you know, mostly anyway" Violet mumbles taking some food, she already had decided how to spend her weekend.

Enjoying her classes, Lileath barely noticed when the weekend came around. As such, she was rather bemused on Saturday morning when her timetable (pinned to her wall under her shelf and enchanted to show the schedule of that day) came up empty. Checking it to make sure she was right, she sat in her room while she read for a while, engrossed in the various books she'd taken out. She had already finished two and was nearly through her third, which was the longest one of the collection.

Getting hungry, she decided to walk down to breakfast, only to see everyone hurrying away from the Great hall. Confused, she edged her way through the crowd to find out what was going on, only to find the hall in disarray; cutlery, plates and food covered the tables and floor, as if it'd suddenly fell from the sky. Asking the deputy headmistress if she needed any help, she gave the young girl an odd look, somewhere between distain and pity before telling her to sit down and that it'd be organised soon.

Smiling as she spotted Draco and Violet emerge from their hiding place, she sat with them as the plates flew back onto the the tables. Asking Violet if she was responsible for this mess, Draco chuckled and pointed out that he'd already asked her that. A few more people started to enter, and soon the hall was full once more as the news of its recovery spread.

"That was not a prank" Violet says "This is" she adds when the headmaster walks in, his beard an ugly neon pink and his eyes scan the crowd "And it still wasn't me" she says with a sigh, however she knows she'll be in trouble somehow considering it's awfully clear she doesn't like Dumbledore. "Anyway what are your weekend plans?" she asks turning to her friends "Probably going to make the shitload of homework professor Bin assigned" Draco says "You?" "Drawing or reading in the library" Violet says, she had no intentions of getting in trouble just yet to be honest, besides, she didn't see a reason to prank the headmaster.

Dumbledore's anything but happy with his beard, but he couldn't just blame someone, he knew that Violet, Fred and George were pranksters, but he had seen the girl in the library late at night the day before to finish her homework "Minerva, have you seen Fred and George Weasley?" he asks, but the head of the Gryffindor house shakes her head "No, but they'll show up sooner or later" she says as she sits down at the table.

Giggling as Dumbledore walked in, she quickly looked away lest she become the target of his wrath. Looking at Draco in indignation, he raised his eyebrows as she reprimanded him for using such language at the breakfast table. Giving her a rather flat look in response, she reminded him that swearing was extremely uncouth before answering Violets question.

"Hmm, I was thinking about doing some painting, maybe of the castle. What do you think?"

Unknown to even Yaxley, she painted far more than what she put on display around her room, most of them hiding in draws under other pieces of paper and in folders. She'd had a tutor to assist her initially but she'd quickly caught on, painting animals and people mostly, but also places and things from her imagination.

"There are a lot of things to draw or paint in the area" Violet says resting her head on her hand "But I think I'm going to head to the lake, if the weather holds out" she adds, the sky was dark so there's a pretty big chance for rain.

She spots a familiar owl and smiles as it lands on her shoulder, a letter and package attached to it's leg "Thank you, I'll get you some treats later alright?" she asks untying the package and letter, after reading the letter she opens the other one "My grandmother baked us cookies" she says seeing opening the box to give one to the owl and it flies off again "And she's wondering what you look like" she adds looking at Lileath. She always enjoyed exchanging letters with her grandparents, considering she always got plenty of advise in return, even if she doesn't ask for it.

Humming in agreement, she looked over at the sky and decided it wasn't probably a good idea to go outside, as it did look rather overcast and dreary. She didn't want to get all set up only to have her work ruined by a quick shower, so she resolved to exploring the castle for somewhere calm to relax and draw in peace.

Still afraid of owls, she flinched as the daily storm of the animals flew into the hall, two of them heading near her: one for Violet and one for Draco. They both contained various sweets and a letter from their families, but Lileath didn't really mind. She got her mail by night post as although the common room was underground, their rooms were not and subsequently they had windows.

"Why don't you respond with tall, bald and pale with no nose?"

Malfoy jibed lightly following Violets statement about her grandparents, but Lileath stayed quiet and took a cookie instead, thanking her friend. Asking her what was wrong, she shrugged and told him that Yaxley thought they looked a lot alike, causing him to look rather excited.

"Wait, do you actually know what he looks like?"

He asked, his voice carrying up the table so she shushed him before admitting she had a photograph of both her parents. Amazement flickered over his face as he asked to see it, to which she said after breakfast and made him promise not to tell anyone. She'd hate it to be confiscated and she was sure that if Dumbledore got wind that she had a photo of them he'd want it, probably just to be spiteful.

"I don't think you look alike" Violet whispers before grinning "Anyway, if you want we can find a quite spot to paint or draw together?" she asks looking at Lileath, she was planning a peaceful weekend for once and no one was going to ruin it, not even Dumbledore or Ron, who had been set on making her life a hell for whatever reason. She really wondered if they could get an easy year considering they're an odd group of friends.

Speaking of a peaceful weekend, she knew she'd have to avoid Fred and George or they'd pull her into one of their pranks and she didn't know what they had planned.

Chuckling slightly, it took Malfoy a moment to get the joke, as obviously there was no way for Violet to know unless her mother had showed her something from the ministry. Saying to Draco that she'd show him that picture later (and that he wasn't to go looking for it), Lileath agreed to Violets proposal. Painting always made her feel more relaxed and she didn't want to do too much reading at once, as she didn't want her passion for it to become diminished. Too much of a good thing could make it toxic and she knew to keep up with her studies she'd have to do a lot of reading.

"We could try near the library or the grounds if you want. Both seem like good spots."

She asked her friend, stepping off the bench to walk out the Great hall. She had mixed feelings about the large room; on one hand she was amazed by it and admired the architecture, yet she also found it a source of discomfort to be so exposed to the whole school. Although she still got odd looks and whispers, most people outside of gryffindor had stopped fretting that she was about to bring about the doom of all civilization once she has a bad day. Honestly, she found such an idea quite laughable, as she only knew a sum total of about five hexes, and had only ever practiced one of them.

The sun beamed through the windows as the walked back to the common room to get their supplies. Even if they knew the summoning charm, unsurprisingly students were banned from summoning any item not in the same room. Having five hundred items all flinging around the corridors crashing into everything would not only be dangerous but extremely unproductive.

"Do you think we should join that art club they're starting next month?"

Lileath had spotted the club list in the common room and had taken a quick look, aware that many of the club's would likely be for older students. There had still been a few for their year though, even if most of them were muggle orientated, clearly designed to offer Muggleborn students a sense of familiarity.

Violet thinks for a while "Sure why not?" she asks with a smile "It'll give us something to do, but I doubt many of the others will join, they don't seem to like Muggleborns very much" she says, she had seen several of the purebloods look at the list in disgust, for obvious reasons, she didn't get why she was in Slytherin sometimes, but with who her parents are it's no surprise, she just lacked the hateful thought most seemed to have, she was also often seen planning with Fred and George at the Gryffindor table, much to the annoyance of everyone in that house and in her own house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back