• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
This rp will somewhat follow the storyline from the movie, except that Dumbledore will be headmaster until the end of year 2, Ron is greatly dislike by everyone and Molly's equally hated.

It's busy at King Cross station and Violet Blake is looking for someone "There he is" she says making her way through the crowd, heading towards a black haired boy "Harry right?" she asks earning a slightly confused "Come with me. I'll show you where it is", she had come with her mother, who was waiting for her at the platform, once she brings Harry to the train she walks off to find her family "Mom" she says getting handed a pet carrier "Take Salem" her mother says "Now off you go, and don't cause too much trouble for your father okay?" Liliana asks pulling her daughter into a hug "I'll try, no promises" Violet says with a smile as she heads towards the train to catch up with Draco, so they can find a place to sit down. If she didn't end up in Slytherin she's be doomed forever, but she wasn't that worried about it, her mother's side of the family was in Slytherin as well, those that went to Hogwarts anyway "Let's hope we meet some interesting kids along the school year" she says leaning her head against the window "I'm pretty sure we will Violet" Draco says "Just go easy on the pranks", Violet nods slightly "I'll have to if I don't want to get in trouble instantly" she says and the two fall into a comfortable silence.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Dark lord steel Dark lord steel

Last edited:
"The train is in there?"
A brunnete asked. Eleanor was looking over at the spot where her sister said the train was
"It sure is! Look how it's done" Another girl, looking older by a few years gestured to a girl who took a black haired boy into the sign. Eleanor gasped"D-Did you see that!? They dissapeared!" She said as she pointed at the place. Silvia chuckled"Come on now, Leny. We don't want to miss the train" The fourteen year old gently pushed Leny foward to make her move. Eleanor took a deep breath and pushed her things into the cold stone. No impact? Good. Once she opened her eyes, she saw many witches and wizards saying goodbye to their parents and hopping into the train her sister was babbling about. Silvia chuckled at her sister's amazement.
"Come on, go in" she said, making Eleanor turn to her with a frown

"What about you?" Silvia smiled at the question and pat her cheek"I'm a fourth year, Leny so I'll be with other fourth years. You can go make friends with the other first years ok?" She explained. The brunette nodded energetically and kissed her sister on the cheek before hopping on the train and going to another compartment.

Eleanor walked as she looked for a seat. Her pet Kyra was snoozing on her head, oblivious to all the noise around them, making her chuckle. She wondered which House she would be in. Sil explained to her all about them and said she was a Hufflepuff. Eleanor didn't know her dad's house. The girl then found another girl talking to a blonde boy. They looked sorta friendly"Hey! Mind if I sit here?" She asked, A smile on her face.

"So that's the train. I expected it to be bigger."

Lileath told Yaxely, seemingly unimpressed by the famous Hogwarts Express. Walking along beside him with her hands politely clasped in front of her, the young girl asked him why they weren't allowed to transport straight to the school, to which her minder frowned slightly. Saying it was likely because they wanted to let students have a chance to fall back into the school mindset after coming back from a two month holiday, she hummed in consideration of his point.

"Now Lileath" He began, bending down to be closer to her height. "Be careful. Try not to draw any unnecessary attention to yourself, but remember you don't owe anyone in there a thing."

Hearing him whisper to her even amongst the busy crowd, she nodded, a barely detectable hint of sadness entering her russet eyes. She knew they'd got some pretty particular looks while getting her school equipment, and Ollivander had looked slightly sick upon presenting her with her new wand: yew and Dragon heartstring. It was the same here, as she'd seen people looking at her only to quickly glance away once she noticed them. Maybe it'd be different in school, but she highly doubted it. Perhaps Durmstrang would've been the smarter choice after all, but she gave him a small smile despite her worries. What was the worst that would happen; Dumbledore would tell her she wasn't welcome?

Saying goodbye to him as she carried along her luggage, she stepped onto the train, looking around inside. She'd used a similar mode of transport before, and strangely it seemed to be far less modern than the sleek metal tube with leather seats. Glancing in the various compartments as she wandered past, she let out a small sigh of relief as she spotted the Malfoy heir, and she stepped inside after an extremely brief knock.

"Morning Draco." She said casually enough, although he had to help her to get her luggage into the compartment above her head. Dragging it a short distance up quickly corridor was one thing, but lifting heavy suitcase full of books and art supplies was a little harder. With them both doing it the box was soon up there, allowing them both to sit back down. Lileath wasn't really close friends with him, but the two were friendly enough, and he'd dipped his head a little while returning her greetings.

"Morning" Violet says glancing at the other girl, having heard of her a few times from the death eaters, but she knew who the other girl was even without remembering all that, but frankly she thinks that if she didn't do the entire 'I'm afraid of you father' thing she would get a lot further. She looks at the girl who's asking if she can sit there "Yes I would mind if you sit here. I'm trying to catch up with my friend" she says mentioning to Draco, if that came out rude then it's not her problem.

She looks back at Lileath "Maybe Draco talks about me or not, anyway, I'm Violet Blake" she says holding out her hand for Lileath to shake with a smile, a real one. Salem stretches and moves around the compartment, taking the place next to Violet to make a point that the other girl is not welcome, if anything Violet was perfectly happy with just Lileath and Draco as company.

She hears the whistle and looks at her mother who waves before appirating away, probably to head back home and she smiles slightly "Anyway where was I? Right" she says turning her attention back to Lileath "I'm hoping we all get in the same house, which isn't gonna be that hard I guess, seeing as all our families were in Slytherin" she says "Your mother was in Slytherin?" Draco asks mildly surprised "Yeah and her parents and so on" Violet explains.

Last edited:
Eleanor blinked at the harsh response and frowned slightly. If she didn't want her there, a simple 'no' would be enough. She stared at the cat as the girl introduced herself as Violet. She listened intently to their conversation. Slytherin? As in the house Sil told her those spooky things about? She glanced at them. They didn't look evil. The Violet girl was probably uncomfortable around strangers. "Well, I'm Eleanor, if you want to know" She said, either ignoring the fact that she wasn't invited or something else.

Lileath replied to the young girl in turn, even if she was incorrect in her etiquette by putting out her hand. She should've curtsied instead, but the Heiress let it pass as she took her hand, the black silken gloves she was wearing contrasting against the others skin. Dropping the handshake fairly quickly, she frowned as she heard her new acquaintances response, wondering if the two had past history. In response, she quite sindely answered her statement with a slight smirk; no, her great friend hadn't bothered to mention she existed.

"Then I suppose I better leave as well if you're so busy."

She replied as she stood up, her voice considerably sharper then when she'd said hello to them both. Malfoy was looking extremely uncomfortable as the atmosphere shifted into being confrontational, and he decided to try and stop the two from tearing each others hair out.

"No, Lileath, we're delighted to have you here, it's just..."

Lileath raised her eyebrows as he failed to finish the sentence, before she invited the girl to sit in her place. Standing up as she leaned against the window due to Violets pet being in the only other available seat, she nodded as Eleanor as she introduced herself, giving her an encouraging smile.

"As you probably guessed, I'm Lileath. Sorry about her" She said, gesturing to Violet with her head "She's likely just grumpy that she didn't get tucked up in bed before eight o clock with a glass of warm milk and a teddy bear."

The black haired girl teasingly jibed, not meaning it spitefully but she'd gotten used to not having to be particularly polite to people her own age. With adults it was slightly different, but she honestly hoped Violet wouldn't be in her house. She seemed like a headache, and would do little to help her establish that she wasn't about to start a genocide; hanging around someone as obviously hostile as her would likely make people more suspicious, not less.

Violet sighs, but doesn't comment on it, in all honestly, she had been so happy that she'd been jumping around and she could probably do with a nap "Salem let her sit" she says, so the black cat stands up to continue her nap on Violet's lap "Draco, you look really uncomfortable" she comments dryly and she grins slightly seeing him clench his fist "It wouldn't hurt to be polite to people Violet" he says forcing himself to calm down "She's usually not this bad mannered" Draco explains looking at the other two "My guess is that she woke up on the wrong side of the bed" he adds "I apologize for my behavior" Violet says "Now let it go and continue on as if it didn't happen please" she mumbles, she was glad she had already changed. She looks outside "So what classes are all of you looking forward too?" she asks trying to make a conversation that didn't involve pissing off the daughter of the dark lord, well hopefully anyway.

A brunette opens the door "Excuse me, have you seen a toad by any chance?" she asks "No, I don't think so" Violet says and Draco says "No sorry we haven't seen a toad, maybe you can try further down the path", once the door is closed again he looks at Violet who facepalms "I know how to be polite and nice Draco, my mother didn't raise me to be badly mannered, I'm just tired, that's all" she admits quietly, not that she needed to explain herself, but it would be good if people who were possible gonna be in the same house know how she is when she's tired.

Eleanor smiled at Lileath and chuckled. Everybody also had those days. Her smile brightened when they let her sit and she did. The brunette pulled a lock of her hair behind her ear, listening.
"Charms, I think they're cool" She replied to Violet's question. She looked over at the brunnete and shook her head"Sorry, no frog here"
She then turned to Draco"Do you mind if I call you Drac?"She asked "Or if I nickname you guys?"

Lileath couldn't help but glare slightly at Violet when she over dramatically sighed, and now she remembered why she preferred adult company over the stupid, vacuous people her own age. Brushing the cat fur off the seat before sitting down, she crossed one leg over the other, wishing she had a book to read so she didn't have to engage with the other girl; Eleanor and Draco were palatable enough, but she wanted to chuck the other girl out of the compartment altogether. How unfortunate they were likely to share houses.

"Transfiguration or defence against the dark arts. Ancient runes sounds interesting too but that doesn't start until the third year."

She answered before realizing how all three of those subjects were combat or historically based, and Slytherins generally had an interest in traditional culture and history when not trying to kill everyone. Smiling slightly awkwardly, she addressed Eleanors question.

"Anything but Lils is fine by me."

Lileath replied in a more friendly tone, making an effort to be nice to the other girl. Having everyone see her as a tyrant wasn't what she wanted, even if it did sound kind of fun.

"So what's everyone's hobbies?" She asked, wondering what they would all say. Lileath's included art, reading and the exploration of knowledge, along with slightly tormenting people for her amusement. Most of them complied with what a pure blooded Heiress would be expected to do, but there were a few notable exceptions.

"You can call me whatever you like" Violet says sitting up straight again "I personally prefer potions, transfiguration and defense against the dark arts" she says before thinking for a while, what were her hobbies? She had many things she usually did in her free time "Reading, painting, writing and taking care of creatures" she eventually says "And I like to prank people, occasionally. I'm probably not as bad as the Weasley twins I heard so much about on the train station" she says with a shrug "But I don't prank my possible friends" she adds before any of the two would get the wrong idea, that wouldn't be good.

She figures since she was still alive she wasn't gonna get killed yet, which was good, she notices that Lileath's tone changes, which was also good, considering she sounded more friendly, she inspects the other girl for a while, but can't figure out where she'd end up, she certainly didn't seem like the Slytherin type, that's for sure, unless she's mistake.

Eleanor pat the sleeping rat on her head as she kept an eye on the cat. She didn't want him to gobble up her pet. She smiled at her possible new friends. They seemed pretty cool to be as evil as Sil said most Slytherins were. She listened at the other girl's responses and grinned at the mention of pranks"I like to play pranks too! Sil told me about these Weasley twins, they're good" She said, grinning wider"I'm not sure if I can guarantee the same thing though" She said mischievously "I also like to read, draw and pretty much explore" She said glancing at her luggage. Other than her magic things, they had books, records and maps of her previous 'adventures'

Despite of having social etiquette drummed in her for the past eleven years, Lileath rolled her eyes at Violets statement. She could tell these two really weren't going to get on: familiarity breeds contempt, and the two girls were perhaps a little too similar to be anything but rivals. Also, she came across like a complete bitch; maybe she did to, but at least she had made an effort to be nice.

"Yeah well, self maintenance is important." Lileath replied smoothly in response to her saying that she liked to look after creatures, something which Malfoy snorted about, even if he looked apologetic afterwards. Throwing a grin at him and Eleanor, and wrinkled her nose slightly at the mention of pranks.

"I like pranking my minder, but that's only when I get bored. He doesn't like it but he rarely puts a stop to it."

She replied casually. Personally she wasn't keen in people who loved pranks, as they often seemed untrustworthy and flighty. Shallowness was something she couldn't stand, which was why she'd taken such a dislike to Violet. She was shallow, irritating, bitchy and they shared interests; never a good mix. Admittedly, maybe she was being harsh. She did have a habit of judging people prematurely, so maybe she'd relent a little. Yaxley did say to not drive any extra attention to herself, but that wasn't to say she had to like everyone.

"What do you like to read? Personally I like history and fantasy when I'm not studying."

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to mention how much studying her minder had made her do, but she didn't think it'd be an issue. It wasn't anything wildly inappropriate, but perhaps it was a little advanced for her age.

Violet narrows her eyes at Draco, but she keeps quiet for a moment "You know Lileath" she starts narrowing her eyes "You may have the title Slytherin and have great parents and yes you may be an heiress of some important family, but you're not the only one and I will not let you insult me every time I try to be nice to you. I was being polite and I wanted to get to know you, seems you aren't interested in that, so get the hell out of this compartment cause me and Draco were here first!" she says, not caring what reaction she might get, though Salem hides between Eleanor and Draco "Unless of course you wanna take Draco with you cause he seems to answer to your every need. You won't get any friends like this and you certainly won't get very far if this is how you react to everyone who's attempting to become your friend and I will not be one of your servants who do everything you want me to", by now she glaring at Lileath, but she doesn't care and she won't care if it eventually gets her killed "So you either get out or you start acting like a normal person, miss I'm home schooled and don't care about my future classmates!"

Eleanor stopped staring at her luggage when Lileath asked her question"I like to read anything that can interest me" She said with a smile. Her sister bought her a book of charms and it was pretty cool. Eleanor's smile dropped when Violet started talking, each sentence becoming harsher. Even the cat was scared"Uhm..Violet, take deep breaths please. You don't want to draw attention to yourself" She said. Heiress? As in royalty or something? She was confused. "Here have some chocolate" She pulled out a chocolate bar from her pocket, hoping it would calm her down

Lileath's eyes narrowed in response, a slight sneer on her face as she debated slapping the other girl, but getting into a brawl on the train wouldn't be a good idea. Leaning back, she snorted as her lips curled into a mild smirk. If she wanted to get into an insult throwing match the results wouldn't be pretty; not because she was going to leap over there and strangle her, but because she did have this rather unfortunate habit of making people horribly upset.

"Oh really, I'm not the only one? Well please, do tell us why you think your bloodline is equal to mine. I'd just love to hear the explanation."

Tilting her head, she let the other continue before addressing her next point. How ironic; she'd originally suggested that she leave, and now the other was trying to kick her out. The escalation in volume did little to faze her, but it gave her a small sense of satisfaction that she was winding her up this much.

"You wanted to 'get to know me' not because of me, but because of what I represent. If that's what you consider making friends, then you're right: I won't be making any."

She spat straight back, something which caused Malfoy to frown deeply in thought. She would've responded except Eleanor intervened, and even Lileath could admit that was a good thing. It was only escalating, and although that was certainly fun, it wasn't a good idea.

"So, uh... you don't like people trying to befriend you because of.. you know?"

Malfoy asked tentatively, and she frowned, unsure of how to respond. She was grateful he hadn't told Eleanor what she was as it'd likely scare her off, but she'd figure it out sooner or later. Really, she shouldn't of said that, as she'd revealed quite a bit in that statement; that a small part of her, even if it was minute, resented her parents for putting this legacy on her. But then again, who wouldn't, even if just a little?

"Would you?" She pointed out, and she considered why she'd taken such a dislike to Violet. Admittedly, at first it had been due to her attempting to throw the other person out while naturally letting her stay, but since then she wondered whether it was more to do with how she'd refused to act respectfully to her despite knowing what she was.

"Leave" Violet says "Now!" she adds "And all pureblood families are equal, which you should know, I also told you my last name, but it seems you didn't bother remembering that", she knows she should calm down, but she's not gonna do that "And I do want to be your friend, not because of your family but because I want to know who you are as a person, but it seems you also can't see it when someone's being nice to you. Too bad though, my father thought I might like hanging around you, I'm disappointed really", she wasn't yelling anymore, but that really didn't change the fact that she wasn't happy at all, she also gave the girl a choice "However I should've expected that you would want minions instead off friends".

Saying at all probably wouldn't change Lileath's mind, but at least Violet got it out, now she could spend the entire duration of school ignoring her and she wasn't lying when she said her father thought they'd get along. However she's glad Eleanor's confused about the whole thing because if someone were to find out who Lileath's parents are then there'd be trouble.

"And for the record" she eventually says after staying quiet for a while "I don't care who your parents are, but you care so you don't want friends", it's true, Bella's in azkaban and the dark lord is who knows where, but even if they were free and could harm her she still wouldn't care, despite how she thought previously.

Eleanor watched as they both argued. It was tense, the atmosphere and her attempt to calm them didn't seem to work. But this bloodline thing was confusing. Were they both royalty?. Minions?
"What? What's up with this bloodline thing? You guys royalty or something? You both need a bit of a time out" She blurted out. Her pet Kyra squeaked in agreement. Eleanor looked at them"Is there something I don't know?" She asked, reducing her voice

Lileath stood up to do just that, despite how she shouldn't of had to take orders from her. Sneering, she couldn't believe what she had just said. All pureblooded houses weren't equal; and it was a shame she didn't know more about this House of Blake, because it'd be fun to denounce her as a blood traitor. See how friendly Slytherins are towards her then.

"Why would I respect an American bloodline? You shouldn't even be here, why didn't you go to Ilvermorny where you belong?"

She threw back at her without really considering the other implications of the statement. Listening to her speak, she honestly felt like pulling Violets ears off. Had she not just said that she wanted people to befriend her because of who she was, but obviously that'd flown over the other girls head. Not surprising given how short she was, but still.

"You say you weren't interested because of my status, and yet you come out and admit your father told you to make friends with me, and you already had expectations on how I would act and what I'd be like. Well I'm sorry if I saw you coming."

She said coldly, pointing out the rank hypocrisy in her words. Lileath was about to answer back once more when Eleanor interjected, and she smiled slightly to her as she forced her voice to be a little kinder.

"Well she certainly isn't." She replied, nodding towards Violet, although the girls next question had her looking mildly uncomfortable, but she came out with it before her rival could use it as a weapon against her.

"I'm the Heiress of Slytherin." She admitted, although the tone was rather odd. It lacked pride but it lacked true sorrow either, as if she viewed it as more of an inconvenience she had to live with.

"If you must know my family went to Hogwarts, so while it's an American bloodline there haven't anyone from my family going there in generations" Violet says "And what's the point really. My mother's one of the best aurors the ministry has to offer so she's simply working there right now and they're some of the best wand makers in the world. Pity you don't know-"

Violet cuts her sentence short when she spots an annoyingly familiar Weasley trying to run off, so in on swift movement she stands up and pushes past Lileath, grabbing the Weasel after opening the door with her wand and she glares at the obviously scared to death boy.

"How much of that did you hear?" she asks holding her wand to Ron's throat, but he stays quiet "I said, how much did you hear?" she hisses narrowing her eyes "Everything, I heard every word" Ron says, gaining some misplaced confidence "And that girl shouldn't even be allowed to go to Hogwarts!", Violet glances at Lileath before turning back to Ron "If you ever say a word about this to ANYONE I shall personally see to it that you're going to end up cursed and fed to the werewolves, do I make myself clear Weasel?" she asks, unlike during her argument with Lileath there's no emotion in her voice or face now, something she learned from hanging around her father so much.

Ron nods quickly, so quickly that his head might fall off "Now go back to whatever friend you think you have and pretend like nothing happened" Violet says, once she let's go the red head runs off faster then he's ever ran before.

Violet sits back down after getting back in and she leans back against the wall hiding a yawn "Come here Salem" she says so her cat jumps back "Now can I take a nap in peace Lileath or are you going to insult me some more?" she asks hugging Salem, she didn't have any energy to continue her argument.

Mahogany brown eyes scoured each cabin for reasonable company for the long journey ahead. Initially clambering aboard the renowned Hogwarts Express, she had expected the people aboard to be equally as classy and inspiring. Thus far, Tamora had learned that she was a girl beyond her years, with the first cabin she had claimed her own being taken over by a bunch of smelly, over excitable boys who coated the floor with chocolate frog wrappers. The girl had been taught to be polite to strangers, so she mustered the will to remain silent as the boys made ruckus. She chose to begin reading one of the textbooks she had purchased in preparation for the curriculum that year. An intelligent young lady, she had an affinity for learning, yet these books made little sense to her yet, she assumed she would have to wait for the lessons.

With a slam shut of her book, the boys voices, which had been getting louder and more intolerable, came to a sudden halt. They shared an uneasy glance between themselves. It was almost as though they had forgotten the girl was there until that moment. She stood up, out of her seat, and waded past the rubbish on the floor. Tamora tossed her brunette curls off of her shoulder and turned her head back for a moment.
"Thanks for being such gracious company." it was hard to detect the drawl of sarcasm in her delicate tone.
"But I think I'm going to move elsewhere. Enjoy the rest of your journey."
Without waiting for their likely fumbled response, she picked up her travel bag and the cage bearing her pet Tawny Owl Pippin and gracefully swept herself away from the cabin of young boys.

She passed many different cabins, most were full already, and seemed much more desirable than her own, quiet, all of the inhabitants silently reading, or holding conversation at a reasonable volume. Admittedly, all of the cabins bore at least a small pile of chocolate frog wrappers. Eventually she had surpassed nearly all of her options, one of them being her whiny cousin Daphne Greengrass, whom she had spent much of her summer vacation with, regrettably. If it were her choice she would have skipped the holiday altogether, if she had known she would have to spend it with her drivelling cousins. Daphne had looked up and waved excitably as she walked by, but Tamora simply flashed a false smile and continued to walk past. No way was she going to spent the next few hours with that brat.

Finally she approached a cabin, where there was a Tamora and Pippins' cage sized space left. She paused briefly, judging the contents. There seemed to be an argument going on. Not very classy for people who had just met, but perhaps it would be amusing to watch, much better than sitting with those boys, or her awful cousin. Pippin screeched in his cage as the train wobbled with the tracks, the girl grabbing a tarnished golden railing to support herself. She needed to find a seat, and a overly-nice looking plump witch was approaching her down the aisle with a trolley. She had to move out of the way. 'fine this will have to do.' Tamora thought to herself before opening the see-though cabin door. "Sorry to disturb, may I sit there?" She gestured to the empty space, her lips pursed together, one eyebrow gently raised in questioning. If they said no she'd just sit anyway, it wasn't as though anyone had shown better courtesy than that for her already. Standing inside the cabin, she detected an awkward air of someone mid-conflict, a scrawny ginger boy then moved around her and fled the opposite way down the aisle, back to where he had come from, Tamora had assumed. But it was too late to warn him, as he stormed straight into the treat-trolley. The witch behind it yelping,
"What are you doing running around the aisles? Deary me boy, are you after some more chocolate frogs?"
Tamora bit her lip, half refraining from laughter at the incident. She turned her head back to the others in the booth.

Last edited:
Eleanor was more than confused, thanks to her limited knowledge of the magical world. The brunette stood up at Violet's confrontation with a ginger boy, even if she knew she couldn't do anything to help so she just watches with an intense look on her hazel eyes. Once Violet sat back down, the brunnete crossed her arms"That was just..Very mean" she said while closing her eyes, which opened at the entrance of another witch. She sent her an apologetic smile "Sure! You can sit with us, sorry about that" She said

Lileath raised her eyebrows as Violet stormed out, wondering what had triggered such an over the top reaction. Shrugging slightly, she asked Draco if the other girl was likely to return and he nodded, causing her to scowl. Asking him to temporarily leave to scout out other available compartments, she apologetically turned to Eleanor.

"I'm really sorry about this. I'd love to hang around once we get sorted though, even if we aren't in the same house."

Lileath offered, as the brunette seemed like enjoyable company, and it'd make a nice change to be around someone a bit warmer and kinder. Seeing her stroll back in like she owned the place had her slightly irritated, and she was glad when Malfoy returned, telling her there were several other groups of first years, and one group of potential Slytherin first years.

"Go ahead. I hope you enjoy it."

She said casually, before leaving and nearly bumping into the person outside. Apologizing once more, she made her way to the compartment Draco had spoken about. She recognized Daphne and was quickly introduced to Pansy and another student who's name began with Z, and her and Draco sat down as they began chatting.

After the train and boat ride they're led into the great hall, she smiles slightly, her father had told her so much about the castle, she stops along with the rest of the first years and she takes a deep breath as McGonagall takes the list of students and Violet pulls up the sleeve of her robe to check the scratches Salem had given her to wake her up, she'd get that looked at later, she finds Harry in the crowd standing next to Ron Weasley, who seems to shrink upon noticing her.

Minerva McGonagall looks at the list and then at the students "Violet Blake!" she calls out, so Violet makes her way to the stool, but before the hat even touches her head it yells "Slytherin!", so she stands up and walks to the table, not missing the very tiny smile her father gives her and she takes her seat, listening as everyone else is sorted, barely sparing Draco a glance, she had hoped to spend the entire train ride with him, but NO, someone had to come along and ruin her peaceful moment.

"Eleanor Locklear!" McGonagall call towards the crowd of students.

Eleanor found the rest of the train ride rather interesting. It was cool to feel the water as they moved and even exchanged a few words with the giant. But the true beauty was the castle, it was more amazing than when she heard it from her sister and father's mouths. Her eyes widened and her mouth was wide open as they entered the Great Hall, even more amazing than her sister's stories! She looked up and saw that beyond the floating candles, there was the sky and tons of stars. She heard from the brunnete from earlier that it was a spell of some sort.

The lady in green, who's name the hazel eyed girl later found out was Minerva McGonagall, took out a very dusty and ugly looking hat. She started them called out Violet. She watched as the girl went up and barely put on the hat before it yelled "Slytherin!" making her slightly frown. Well, she did know she wasn't evil and hoped that went for the rest of the others she met.

The girl froze when she heard her name get called and blinked before looking up and walking to the lady. Eleanor could see her sister in a yellow table give her a thumbs up and smiled before feelling the hat on her head. It took like ten or so seconds before it yelled "Gryffindor!" The brunette let out a sigh as she took off the hat and made her way to the clapping Gryffindors, glancing at her sister who looked sorta sad but proud regardless. She gave Violet a smile before sitting back down as she heard McGonagall yell out the next name " Tamora Morcroft!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back