• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter rp?

He chuckles. “I do hope so. It’s been a long time getting here, and I would hate to do badly.” He looks fairly serious about that. Farator has a lot to prove, after all. Not many vampires have any skill with magic other than their natural abilities, and those that do hardly ever get accepted to schools. That means that many have no real voice in legislation for how they are treated. Slytherin chooses for ambition, and Farator is planning to change a few things.

I smile "Well I could always help you if you get stuck. I'm always helping these three with various things."

I nodded towards Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle. Not all of the help was school based, or even permitted at school. You looked serious and I suspected, as with many Slytherins, you had a lot to live up to. I could certainly relate to you there.

Last edited:
He dips his head. “I would very much appreciate that. If there is something equivalent I can do for you in return, I’ll be happy to.” He’s been around other vampires too much. He’s not used to getting anything for free. He means what he said. If she gives him aid, and he finds he can trust her, he would happily return favors and loyalty.

My smile faltered slightly at the offer, and I sighed internally. That's what so much of it everything was - bartering favours to get yourself ahead. Nothing could ever be for free; even if it was, chances were it was to increase their influence or as a sign of "good faith".

"Its okay, I've got most of what I need anyway" I say as Khaine rubs my hand slightly, as if sensing my hidden drop in mood, and I pet him a little.

He tilts his head. “Interesting. Most of my old classmates would have taken me up on that.” He smiles. “Perhaps this school has its benefits after all.”

I smiled a little sadly.

"Well nothing worth doing is not without it's perks"

I was fed up with people doing things just because of what I was rather than who I was. The few death eaters that knew of me often showered me in gifts and compliments, hoping it might come to their advantage against the Dark Lords displeasure. Malfoy and the others had pledged loyalty to me not because they particularly wanted to, but because they felt like they had no other choice. I sighed a little. I either had people hated me, people who bowed before me or people that were stronger than me. I wanted an equal, or close to one anyways.

He smiles, and finishes his meal, hearing them being called to their houses. This should be a very interesting year.

I stand up to walk to our dormitory, Malfoy following suit.

"Do you want us to show you were our common room is?" I ask, noticing you'd also finished. It was Malfoys job to settle you in, being a prefect, but it wasn't mine, although everyone looked at me as a prefect regardless of the fact that Dumbledore had given the title to Pansy.

He smiles. “That would be excellent, thank you.” He replies, his brown eyes seeming to study her, but there’s no aggression. He just wants to understand her, so he can maybe try to make a friend. He’s not good with friends.

I frowned a little as I looked at your eyes, sensing them studying me. You seemed almost too calm, too... cautiously polite, and I wondered how else you might differ from the other students, if at all. I couldn't help shake the feeling that you felt slightly odd, but not in a negative way, but more of feeling that you belonged to a different era. I shook my head a little as I invited you to walk with us. You'd probably just had some aristocratic parents that'd kept you in a castle, I probably wouldn't of been much different had I been raised by my father, in fact, you rather reminded me of him.

He blinks, wondering if he offended her somehow when he sees her frown. But she invites him to walk with them, so probably not too badly, right? “Thank you. It means a lot to me that you’re willing to help someone you do not know.”

I smiled, realising my frown had probably worried you slightly.

"It's okay, I know it's no fun to feel ostracized."

I hoped you didn't think I was doing it out of pity. I wasn't, as I did genuinely want to get to know you, and Khaine hissed lightly. I smiled at him, laughing a little as I shook my head.

"Lileath, sometimes I think you get on better with that snake than anyone else on the planet."

Malfoy said, referring to Khaine almost as if it was a person.

Farator smiles slightly. “Thank you. What are the sleeping situations like?” He asks, slightly concerned. After all… with the potions that protect him from the sun, he doesn’t actually sleep. Which will be exceptionally suspicious if anyone ever notices it.

I looked at Malfoy and he looked at me confused.

"Well I don't know what the male sleeping quarters are like do I?"

He laughed a little "I guess not." Turning to you, he explained that they stayed in rooms separated by year, and that everyone had their individual bunk.

He nods. “Alright. That should be interesting. I suppose I will be with the first years then. Hm. That could be fairly awkward, but not too bad.”

He shook his head "I doubt that, you'll probably be in with us. Not both of us, I mean, as it's also separated by gender, but with me, Crabbe and Goyle."

"The two meatheads I pointed out from earlier" I elaborated, and Malfoy frowned.

He sighs in relief. “Oh, good. I don’t know how well I would handle that. Being with people my own age would me much more workable.” Crabbe and Goyle… Hm. They are well built. Probably delicious… no, brain, stop that. No eating classmates, the professors were very clear about that.

We both smiled "Well I'm just glad that the dormitories aren't mixed gender. I get enough attention as it is." I say, walking down to the dungeons.

He tilts his head, chuckling. “Ah. I suppose that would be irritating.” He’s just waiting for his own natural magnetism to start attracting people… useful when he needs food, but annoying in most other circumstances.

"It most definitely is. Especially when they're only doing it for their own personal gain."

We walked into the common room, the door opening for me without requiring a password, as if it knew who approached it.

He groans, rolling his eyes. “Mm, I understand that problem.” He mutters, but doesn’t elaborate. The less he speaks of his family, the better.

I grin as we sit down by the fire "You mentioned previous classmates. What school did you go to?"

Malfoy asked, and I frowned at him slightly. I could tell you had secrets you wanted to keep private, and although I knew how that felt, Malfoy didn't.

He shrugs. “Not one of the large schools. I doubt you would have heard of it.” He says simply. “I had difficulty with getting some of the necessary papers. My country, as far as much of our administration is concerned, is on quarantine.” He says it like it’s no big deal.

He raised his eyebrows "Really? Where are you from?"

Against my better judgement I found myself curious too, wondering where you may of travelled from, and whether that might explain some of your slightly odd behaviours.

“Romania.” He says simply. “One of the last countries where supernatural populations are not regulated.” He says to clear up his comment on the quarantine. “It’s an interesting experience, seeing how administration treats them differently from country to country.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back