• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter RP Set 50 years after deathly hallows. (FULL)

Oof, I'm glad i Didn't put a precise date on this, because its still not completed, how many people are still interested? Hopefully this length of time isn't off putting to you all :deadopenmouth:
Lets just say... Life has gotten in my way a few times lol

I'm still interested, though would it be possible for a rough cs sheet to work on in the meantime. Of course if your not ready no worries, I'll still be sticking around!

I'm still interested, though would it be possible for a rough cs sheet to work on in the meantime. Of course if your not ready no worries, I'll still be sticking around!
Hmm, i think i am ready to create the CS, ill create one in a bit, thanks for sticking around, however!

Hmm, i think i am ready to create the CS, ill create one in a bit, thanks for sticking around, however!
I don't mean to push if it came across that way! Just gives me some time to make sure they are 11/10 and not 10/10 :)

I don't mean to push if it came across that way! Just gives me some time to make sure they are 11/10 and not 10/10 :)
No i Understand, its just that i didn't want to make the CS until we had a name for the RP. We don't usually get the name until the end of creating the plot, or at least over halfway, so that's why i haven't posted one.

Actually, going back on that, do you mind waiting on the character sheet? I have to go over some things with my co-gm's on this whole name thing.

No i Understand, its just that i didn't want to make the CS until we had a name for the RP. We don't usually get the name until the end of creating the plot, or at least over halfway, so that's why i haven't posted one.

Actually, going back on that, do you mind waiting on the character sheet? I have to go over some things with my co-gm's on this whole name thing.
Yeah of-course no worries at all!

This would be my first harry potter rp, but i would be interested to try out. If you´d have a fandom newby like me, that is.
I accept everyone, dont worry. As long as youre someone knowledgable with the lore and how things work in the wizarding world it should be fine.

Accepting and Denying Characters will start next week on monday, for those who are still creating characters, you have time.

We are currently full on members in the RP, so anyone else who wants to join we probably wont be able to bring you in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back