• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter RP Set 50 years after deathly hallows. (FULL)

Faltasey

Temporal Aurielian Guard
I don't want to spoil the bigger things in the story, and i'm just rough drafting it, because its difficult to come up with all this lore, HOWEVER, i can say the the general theme and tone is very different from the stories JK has already written. This RP will involve a lot of guesswork, and a lot of fan-created things, but I'm willing to put in the work because I'm such a huge fan(repping a ravenclaw beanie rn).

Also, no war stuff will be going on in the Wizarding world, that's been way overdone and I'm sorta sick of it, since this is set in 2048 I'm actually going to make the Muggle world have a couple of wars going on(like todays world) but they wont really effect the Wizarding world as much as some might think. Technology in the Muggle world will obviously be past our real world tech, but it wont be a huge part in the story, as i want to avoid having a Terminator in the Harry Potter world, it just wont fit, this will solely be based around our protagonists and the antagonist. My theme coming into this was to make the villain a villain that isn't a basic hitler template. Aka Voldy or Grindelwand. I wanted a villain that we can sympathize with. And in this i intend to make that happen, i want to word my next sentence in a way where i wont spoil, it took me a while but here: There is no one who is inherently good, but there is also no one inherently evil, There is no good guys, but the bad guys dont exist either, at least in their minds.
That sentence is more of a riddle of sorts, but hopefully it explains how this will work. I wish to use Pottermores lore from the schools around the world to incorporate into the story as well. And an exchange student program. Meaning that we could see some characters from the Japanese school of witchcraft and wizardry, or even the Ugandan School, or even, the American School, Illvermorny. Also, we all start at 5th year, I'm not sure everyone has to make a student character, but, it wont be that long till something interesting happens if its a 5th year start for us.

Just a glimpse into the CS rules, but, all characters should be original, no offspring of original characters are going to be allowed(IE no Walda Weasely or Dominique Potter) , no animagi students to keep balance, no illegal pets for the students(IE dragons), no half breeds(aka half vamp etc) , and the characters backstory has to be AT LEAST 2 paragraphs. Also, we will use your IRL selfs pottermore stuff to get your characters house, wand, and patronus.

I have a very... medium-tier understanding of the lore, but i have my co gm's helping me so anything i don't know, they are there to help me with and understand.

Hopefully i can get some people interested, trust me its not going to be another cursed child lmao.

PS: Don't expect this RP within the next week, I'm going to take as much time as i need to make this fairly more interesting than other RP's. It's currently a WIP, I'm just seeing how many people are interested(we already have 3 or 4 people so a few more can do.)

Last edited:
Edited in some extra info, i felt like i was leaving some people out with the vagueness, but the only reason i did that was because i really want to avoid spoiling it for everyone.

I know that your wanting to take you time in this, so I just wanted to know bout what sort of time frame you were looking at? Iโ€™m in no rush just curious

I know that your wanting to take you time in this, so I just wanted to know bout what sort of time frame you were looking at? Iโ€™m in no rush just curious
Within the next week, hopefully. But if it takes me 2 weeks or more i just dont want to be butchered for that xD

We'll see how free I actually am when this comes about but for now: Ooooooooh, interested

I don't want to spoil the bigger things in the story, and i'm just rough drafting it, because its difficult to come up with all this lore, HOWEVER, i can say the the general theme and tone is very different from the stories JK has already written. This RP will involve a lot of guesswork, and a lot of fan-created things, but I'm willing to put in the work because I'm such a huge fan(repping a ravenclaw beanie rn).

Also, no war stuff will be going on in the Wizarding world, that's been way overdone and I'm sorta sick of it, since this is set in 2048 I'm actually going to make the Muggle world have a couple of wars going on(like todays world) but they wont really effect the Wizarding world as much as some might think. Technology in the Muggle world will obviously be past our real world tech, but it wont be a huge part in the story, as i want to avoid having a Terminator in the Harry Potter world, it just wont fit, this will solely be based around our protagonists and the antagonist. My theme coming into this was to make the villain a villain that isn't a basic hitler template. Aka Voldy or Grindelwand. I wanted a villain that we can sympathize with. And in this i intend to make that happen, i want to word my next sentence in a way where i wont spoil, it took me a while but here: There is no one who is inherently good, but there is also no one inherently evil, There is no good guys, but the bad guys dont exist either, at least in their minds.
That sentence is more of a riddle of sorts, but hopefully it explains how this will work. I wish to use Pottermores lore from the schools around the world to incorporate into the story as well. And an exchange student program. Meaning that we could see some characters from the Japanese school of witchcraft and wizardry, or even the Ugandan School, or even, the American School, Illvermorny. Also, we all start at 5th year, I'm not sure everyone has to make a student character, but, it wont be that long till something interesting happens if its a 5th year start for us.

Just a glimpse into the CS rules, but, all characters should be original, no offspring of original characters are going to be allowed(IE no Walda Weasely or Dominique Potter) , no animagi students to keep balance, no illegal pets for the students(IE dragons), no half breeds(aka half vamp etc) , and the characters backstory has to be AT LEAST 2 paragraphs. Also, we will use your IRL selfs pottermore stuff to get your characters house, wand, and patronus.

I have a very... medium-tier understanding of the lore, but i have my co gm's helping me so anything i don't know, they are there to help me with and understand.

Hopefully i can get some people interested, trust me its not going to be another cursed child lmao.

PS: Don't expect this RP within the next week, I'm going to take as much time as i need to make this fairly more interesting than other RP's. It's currently a WIP, I'm just seeing how many people are interested(we already have 3 or 4 people so a few more can do.)
Is this some kind of devilish witchcraft RP? ;)

Story's coming along well(few bumps in my road, though), really cant put a date on this however, so to those who are willing to stick around till I'm comfortable with what i have, i appreciate you!

Oof, I'm glad i Didn't put a precise date on this, because its still not completed, how many people are still interested? Hopefully this length of time isn't off putting to you all :deadopenmouth:
Lets just say... Life has gotten in my way a few times lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back