What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter rp partner search + more

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Harry Potter
  6. Magical
  7. Romance
  8. School
  9. Slice of Life
  10. Supernatural

Rinyukichi101

Hello I’m Rin 20+ and have being role playing for a while now. I love world building and magic + slice of life, and action is also fine to keep drama and what not. I will only rp with 20+ sorry just a comfort thing.

Right now I’m attending college and still find myself with a lot of time. Meaning that I would be accepting more than one partner, I would also like us to develop a friendship of some kind. We can share our rare pairings and talk about our fav anime or movies!
I only do long term rps they are better for world building and what not. I also want to strongly advice not to contact me if you are just going to ghost our rp without a word. If the story is boring you talk to me and will figure it all, if not we can just drop it but pls just talk to me. I mostly only do M/M or F/F for original, but if you have something in mind let me know.

Right now I’m mostly looking to do a Harry Potter rp with rare pairings. Or just an original rp I have something in mind so if you want time to share my ideas or you would like to share yours don’t hesitate to send a message my way. I would also like to do something in the A/B/O universe in fact I’ll love if you want to develop a world with it as well. Mpreg is also something that I’m okay with if the latter is not your cut of tea.

Warning most of this couples are problematic at best... so just a heads up.
The Hp pairings that I would like to write are

Harry/Draco

Harry/Tom Riddle (in a back in time enemies to lovers type of twisted plot )

Severus/Lucius

Severus/James (in another enemies to lovers type of plot. )

Anime pairs beside original are also fine but I can’t possibly list them all here so send me a message with the anime and I’ll see if I had watch it. 80% of the time I had watched it.

Please send me a message if your interested! Also be advised that I would like to move the rp to Discord. It’s easier to create channels.

Users who are viewing this thread