• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter rp Interest check

Sunfall27

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I wanted to see if there's anyone who would be up to a Harry Potter rp. It would most likely be in cursed child era (When Harry, Ron, and Hermione's children attended Hogwarts, doesn't mean it has to follow cursed child plot or characters) or Harry Potter era (When Harry, Ron, and Hermione attend Hogwarts) it would be set in Hogwarts and the characters would be students. The plot would either be a forbidden romance or someone trying to eradicate mudbloods, but I'm open to anything! Dm me or reply to this message and let me know if your interested! This will be played 1x1.

Last edited:
I'm very sorry if someone said they were interested, I cannot seem to find their reply.

I had an idea with the whole eradication of mudblood bit: Now this is just an idea but what if a student coming from a different wizarding school is hell bent on trying to rid Hogwarts of any non purebloods due to a curse or something

I had an idea with the whole eradication of mudblood bit: Now this is just an idea but what if a student coming from a different wizarding school is hell bent on trying to rid Hogwarts of any non purebloods due to a curse or something
That's a great idea!

It also can be tweaked to a group plot format since this is posted in groups. Not wanting to leave anyone out

I'm interested in a Harry Potter era! I'm trying to find out the reason for my obsession of Harry Potter. Would you mind if you were Harry? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back