• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Roleplay?

CarmillaKarnstein

Consulting Detective
Hey guys!

So I recently binged the Harry Potter series and it got my inspiration flowing like crazy!

Below I have a couple of ideas I'd love to play around with. I would also like to mention that these will be FxF pairings only :)

Idea One

For this one, it's a tad bit tricky. Both of us will have to play multiple canon characters throughout the roleplay. Doesn't have to be major roles, it can be small dialogue between the characters (ie class or a conversation between more that two people) I have a pretty basic idea that we can expand on later on. Basically my OC is Harry's twin and neither of them find out until their later years at Hogwarts.

Idea Two

This one is completely different. My OC is Sirius Blacks's younger sister (She's Regulus' twin...yeah twins, I know xD) Sirius and my OC were disowned together so they spent all of their time protecting each other while trying to go to school and such, thus creating an extremely strong bond between the two of them. This one is more about my OC and how she's struggling at school for being a homosexual and for being best friends with Snape. This idea could branch off into after Lily and James' death, but again, that can be discussed later.

Out of the two of them, I'm really really craving the first one. I feel like there's more that can be done with it, y'know?

Cheers and thank you :D

I’m intrigued by the first idea but just for clarification, who am I roleplaying as exactly? An OC or canon character? You may have already answered that and I’m just being a big dummy and missing something. :P

I’m intrigued by the first idea but just for clarification, who am I roleplaying as exactly? An OC or canon character? You may have already answered that and I’m just being a big dummy and missing something. :P

It's up to you! You could do strictly canon or you could mix it up, if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back