• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I shrugged, sighing through my nose. It seemed cruel to show you the contents of the letter, and he'd likely not approve if I did, so maybe it was best not to, even if it was bugging me. I smiled as I did as you said, glancing at you back.

"Do you think everything will be okay Eric?"

I asked you, looking slightly downcast. As if I of all people needed confirmation of that, and I was glad this part of the wing at least was empty.

"I hope so." Making you lean your head on my chest. Stroking your hair.
Clenching my teeth as it was painful, but tried to ignore and not show it.
"What did he say in the letter?" Kissing your forhead.

I hesitated in telling you, shuffling myself so my head was on your pillow instead, and I looked at you.

"Are you sure you want to know? You won't like it."

I almost pleaded with you to not summon it and make me open it, as I'd sealed it to stop others reading it. Still, if you insisted I'd let you read it. A large part of me wanted you to so I could at least have a second opinion, but I knew it would likely just upset and infuriate you.

Last edited:
I know it has been months since I last was online, so understand if you're done with this roleplay.
//

I cleared my throat. "I think I can handle it." Trying to smile at you.
"It can't be that bad?" Touching your cheek slightly. Rubbing my thumb softly on it.
Looking into your beautiful eyes, and letting out a sigh.
The dark outside was sneaking up on us. You were glowing in the dark, your pale skin having all my attention.
Kissing you lightly on the lips, then turning all my attention on the letter you were holding.

I'd love to continue it, I now usually write in third person though, so I hope that's okay.

//

Anxious, she was grateful for the reassurance as he rubbed her cheek. Briefly closing her eyes at the simple but comforting gesture, she opened them again to find him looking at her intently. Smiling as she ran over his fingers with her own, she knew what decision she had to make and she just hoped he wouldn't kill Eric as a response. He didn't seem like the sort of man to take rejection well, and although he'd promised to respect her decision, she wasn't too sure that extended to sparing his rivals life. Hopefully she'd be able to convince him to spare her partner, otherwise their relationship was going to be painfully short.

"Here." Lileath said as she handed the letter to him, enjoying the feel of his lips on hers. She was worried about what he might think of it; especially the part that inferred that something had happened in the forest. Nothing much had happened and she hurriedly explained that, aside from that they'd talked and he'd briefly pinned her to a tree. Biting her lip, she waited for his reaction, and she wasn't sure what to hope for.

He tried to read the letter slowly, so he could understand every word. But he was anxious and felt the need to just get it over with.
Sighing as he read the words that worried him the most. Clenching his fists, trying to have an unreadable face.
Didn't like what he was reading, and well felt confused. Swallong the big lump that had been growing as reading.
Clenching his lips and slowly crushing the paper in his hand without noticing, as he read the last words.
Looking at Lileath as he was finished. Clearing his throat. "I'm sorry about ruining the letter..." His voice was low.
Without saying a word, he pushed Lileath towards his chest and held his arms around her. Clenching his teeth of the pain by doing this action. Breathing heavy as trying to calm down.

"It's okay." She said, breathing quite heavily herself from nerves. Taking the now destroyed letter from him, she looked down as she told him what she was going to do.

"I'm going to tell him I'm not interested. He's attractive and charming, sure, but it'd never work as long as I love you. That is if you want me to tell him that, because he could come after you for it."

She couldn't meet his look as she considered what she had to do. Thinking on it, she needed to call a meeting with him, Ryan and Alex to discuss what to do, regarding both this and the Snape situation. Of course, that was if her father didn't kill them all and lock her in this manor, which was distinctly possible. Sighing, she kissed his neck as she was pulled towards him, and she relished the feel of being in his arms. Breathing in his scent, she found it incredibly relaxing as she rubbed his back. She felt incredibly bad for dragging him into all this, and looked up.

"After we talk with your friends tomorrow, I want to take you out somewhere. Just to have some fun."

Lileath promised him, kissing his nose. Her father would likely be too busy going over whether Snape was a traitor or not to intervene and she felt like he needed to relax.

Eric tried to smile. But the whole thought about Lileath's father made him sick.
He tried to push away the disgusting thoughts. But suddenly he pushed her away, and threw his body on side to puke on the floor.
"Lileath.." he whispered while drying his mouth with his sleeve. "I think it's best you go." Coughing a lot of blood up.
"I need some time alone." His throat was feeling raspy and dry. Tasting the blood in his mouth, the taste of iron.
Running his hand through his hair. He felt disgusting, everything felt disgusting. He loved her so much that his heart was aching.
But it was too much sometimes. He had never felt this about anyone before. Sometimes, in small moments he wished that he had never met her. Just so he would never had experience this pain. Looking down, feeling exhausted and out of words. "Sorry I pushed you."
The tairs appearing in his eyes.

Falling to the ground, she watched him in concern, before nodding. He probably did need some time alone and she sighed, saying she would be back tomorrow, despite not knowing whether that would be true.

Picking herself off the floor, she shrugged, saying it was fine as she summoned him a glass of water and cleaned his puke off the floor. She wasn't bothered that he'd done so as she'd of otherwise got a head full of puke, but she was worried about him. Still, she wanted to respect his need for privacy so she left, walking up to Filtchs office to find Wyatt's birth records. She might as well make herself useful, and sneaking in, she found it.

"Perfect." She murmured, and copied it so she could take one without it raising suspicions. Going to the chamber to think everything over, she was far too restless to sleep, and ended up in the pipework again. Sliding along for quite some time, she heard the sound of rushing water and headed for it, hissing as she was hit by a blast of water. The house elves were obviously cleaning out the pipes by flushing them with large quantities of highly pressured water, and she writhed but was pushed down the tunnel.

Splashing in the lake, she freaked out as she realised it was far harder to swim as a snake. Fretting about like something was attached to her tail and she was trying to get it off, she eventually ended up on solid ground. Hissing in relief, she didn't bother to dry off as she looked around, trying to spot the tree she was after. It wasn't easy due to the darkening skies, but after getting lost for a while, she found it. Climbing up it onto a branch, she sighed as she watched the hospital wing. She knew he'd said he'd wanted some time alone, but she was leaving him alone... kinda. It was leaving him alone as long as he didn't notice her looking at him, but he shouldn't unless she made some kind of noise or commotion.

As she left the room, he started sobbing. It was silent sobs. His body was aching, his mucles sore and the pain wouldn't go away. Both physically and mentally. He stood up, slowly. Walking towards the window. He was the only patient in the hospital wing, it felt lonely. Standing by the window, looking outside at the night sky. It reminded him of Lileath, dark but beautiful. He opened the window, holding himself up by leaning on the windowstill. Clenching his teeth as just standing was making him nauseous and dizzy. He felt weak.
Wondering why no one of his friends was visiting him.
Suddenly he hear someone coming.
A girl clearing her throat. "Eric.." a soft voice. He turned around, trying not to fall. Sophie. He smiled at her.
"What are you doing here?" Still giving her a warming smile. Slowly walking towards her, but his body collapsed.
Sophie hurried towards him, helping him up on his feet. Her eyes was looking at him with worry.
Getting him into the bed. Lying next to him in the small hospital bed. He felt tired, leaning slowly on her shoulder.
She stroke her hand through his hair and whispered something to him. He fell asleep before hearing what she said.

Lileath watched as Sophie came in, and how he staggered towards her. Seeing her catch him, she whispered something she couldn't hear as she layed him back in the bed. Feeling a growing sense of sheer rage as she lied next to him stroking his hair, she shifted back to her human form if only to jump down from the tree and stalk off before she ran in there and throttled the silly cow. She'd broken her hand once; admittedly she'd repaired it again soon afterwards, but she was regretting taking that curse off her.

There is one definite way to punish him if you really want to, but I think you know what it is.

He purred in her ear and she seemingly frowned at nothing, telling him that she would actually like some kind of amicable relationship with Eric at the very least. Smirking slightly at his disappointment, her thoughts went back to Sophie and her father suggested removing her.

You would say that. She responded dryly, causing him to chuckle and point out that it would solve the issue. Unfortunately it'd also cause a whole raft more, as the last time she nearly killed her he pinned her against a wall and asked what on earth she was doing. He wasn't unreasonable in his response she supposed, but that didn't mean she would be crying too may tears if her rival happened to accidentally fall out of a tall window.

Thunder rumbled overhead as it began to rain, she growled due to already being drenched once today. Still, it might help her calm down, so she stood in it for a while, talking to him about the Severus issue. It helped keep her from thinking about the very painful and creative ways she could kill Sophie with, so she supposed that was one positive thing at least.

Waking up in the middle of night. Slightly panicked.
Sweating and sure he had had another nightmare, but he couldn't remember what it was about.
Looking next to him, with eyes closed, Sophie was lying. She looked so peachful. He sighed, as this felt really wrong.
They were friends, but at one point they had been more than that. He still loved her as a friend. But nothing compared to how he loved Lileath. Sophie was trouble in her own way, as was Lileath. Maybe it was his type?
How could even compare those two? Lileath was unique, something special and he was lucky enough to get on her good side.
Sophie on the other hand, had family problems, a bad childhood and used that as an excuse to play with boys' feelings.
He didn't blame himself for falling asleep next to her, it was just the medicine that finally kicked in. But on the other hand, he did blame Sophie. She knew better, she didn't have the right to lay her. She knew he wasn't available. But he always knew that didn't stop Sophie.
She did love him, even if that was hard to believe.
He studied her as her chest was rising up and down. Calm and in a deep sleep. He layed back in the bed, looking up at the ceiling.
This was a mess. Feeling uncomfortable, he slightly moved and she started to open her eyes. He looked shocked at her.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Looking at her with a warm smile. She shook her head and placed her hand over his.
"It's okay." Smiling back. "Can't you sleep?" She moved closer to him, laying her head on his chest. Feeling the warmth of her made him realise how cold he was. His body was weak and he felt numb, so if he was going to reject her, then he needed to use words. Clearing his throat and getting ready to do so. But getting caught of guard by her kiss on his lips.
He used her hands and pushed her off. Giving him a sad look in return. "I will make you happy." she whispered in his ear.
Moving and sitting down on him slowly. His eyes was wide open, he was starting to sweat and breathing heavy. He couldn't move his body. "Sophie..don't." He could bearly speak. What was happening to him? Why was he so weak? So dizzy. She leaned over him, kissed him and stroke her fingers over his pants.
Suddenly he blacked out. The last thing he remember was another kiss.

Deciding that she was wet enough for one day, she walked back into the castle, drying herself off as she did so. She was tempted to check up on Eric, but given the state he'd been in, it was highly unlikely anything was going on. It was hard to make out when you were vomiting up blood, and Sophie had likely left the moment she realised how ill he was.

Deciding to give him some time to rest and mull things over, she walked back to the common room, slipping inside to find Malfoy dozing in front the fire. Wondering whether he'd been waiting for her to return from her visit with Eric or whether he'd just been studying, she went to her room, looking at the space on the wall where she'd pinned Sophie up. Sighing at just how satisfying that would be right now, she lied in bed and took a tonic to relax after tucking Wyatt's birth certificate under her pillow. Hardly the safest place, but she didn't expect anyone to be creeping in her room while asleep.

Waking up in the late morning, she decided to actually attend classes for once. She'd been at the school nearly a whole week and done basically no work, so she wondered how on earth she hadn't been called out. Getting changed into her uniform, she was stunned to see an almost perfect clone of her downstairs.

"Um... Who's impersonating me?"

She asked them and they jumped a small mile, saying they weren't expecting her to be around. Raising her eyebrows as to what they meant, they tapped themselves with their wand, revealing themselves to be Crabbe.

"Your father told Draco to make sure you're not expelled, and as you haven't been turning up to classes, we've been taking it in turns to be you. Don't worry though; we've been keeping our heads down so you aren't embroiled in any more conflicts."

No wonder Draco had looked so exhausted, as he was likely the one doing her schoolwork. Hugging Crabbe in appreciation, she gave him her thanks, saying if he ever needed anything he could just ask.

Stunned by the lengths Draco would go to follow her father's orders, she walked down to see Eric, wanting to know how he was before breakfast. Sophie popped in her head again but she tried to dismiss it so she didn't run in there and immediately tare the place up, as that wasn't what he needed.

Waking up with an extreme headace. Trying to sit up in the bed.
He grunted as he felt the pain. Looking around, to see Sophie still being there.
With no clothes on. And when he looked at himself, he realised he didn't have any on either. Gasping for air.
Panicing. He forgot the pain and stood up, starting to get dressed. Feeling more dizzy and nauseous than ever, but just ignoring it.
Coughing blood and wanting to scream because of the extreme pain in his body. His whole body shaking.
Shaking Sophie till she woke up. "Get out of here!" hissing at her. She looked scared and panicked as him, but for other reasons.
"Did you fucking rape me?" Trying to get the stupid pysjamas on that they made him wear. She started to sob, and tairs fell down her face. "Nooo!" she screamed. Giving her a strict look, she lowered her voice. "I had to." Crying like a baby. Finally getting the pyjamas on, he went over to her and was shaking her. "What are you talking about?" Gasping at him as he asked. "I can't tell....you..." she whispered. "I had to... he would have hurt me..." He looked frustrated and angry at her. She shook herself out his grasp and ran towards the door.
He was about to run after her, when he needed to balance himself. Holding the bed while throwing up, once again. Sophie stopped and looking back at him, still crying.

Lileath opened the door to the hospital wing only nearly crash into Sophie. A fully naked Sophie, although it took her a moment to realise that. Just about reigning in the desire to scream loudly and tear her head off, she shut the door as she stepped fully inside, sneering slightly as her head tilted to the side. Seeing Eric heaving as he leaned against the bedpost, she coldly asked him a question. She couldn't let herself get emotional otherwise Sophie was going to end up splattered across the walls, so she tried to remain as distant as she could from her feelings for him.

"Did she force herself on you?"

Although her voice was cold and her face was set in stone, rage and hurt flickered in her eyes. Not glancing at Sophie, she kept her gaze on him, focusing on anything except her naked form in the middle of the room. She was even within throttling distance for if she wanted her death to be nice and personal, which she most certainly did.

He felt empty, so empty. Disappointed in himself. Disgusted about himself.
"I.." He swallowed. A big lump growing in his throat. He sat down on the bed.
Looking down at his hands. Sophie started to get dressed, as fast as possible but silently.
"Lileath..." he bit his lip. Don't fucking cry was the only thought in his mind.
Sophie sneaking out of the hospital wing, finally fully dressed.
In some way he felt like protecting Sophie. He was out of words.
He could never imagine that something like this would happend. Getting raped wasn't on his to do list.

Watching her sneak out, she had the feeling Eric knew that she would painfully kill her if he'd said yes, and that was why the hesitation. The fact he hadn't denied it though was very telling in itself, and as Sophie left she knelt down in front of him, squeezing one of his hands.

"I won't kill her if you don't want me to. But I need to know the truth."

She told him, looking straight into his eyes, but not to read his mind. For once she wasn't actually lying; she needed to know lest it drive her as crazy as her mother. Now that she'd left and was out of possible hexing range she let the emotions on her face show, her eyes slightly wet as she was sure she knew what he was going to say. She'd left him in there; left him in there to be violated and attacked, and the guilt of it crashed down on her like a wave.

"Lileath." Clearing his throat, to get away the raspy cry voice. "Don't hurt her, okay?"
He sighed. Holding the tears back, he wasn't about to cry because his was raped. He was about to cry because he felt guilt towards Lileath. Sophie was great in bed and before Lileath he would glady let she do him. But now he didn't want anybody else than Lileath, and it scared the hell out of him. He had never felt this before. Sure Sophie was his permanent fuckfriend at one point, but he would kiss or even sleep with other girls if he felt for it. But back then would he never feel guilt towards Sophie. He didn't feel for Sophie back then as he did for Lileath now.
He didn't actually want to admit he was raped, he even felt embarrased. It wasn't often a boy got raped, or least you didn't hear about it.
This person that wanted Sophie to rape him, clearly wanted to hurt his relationship with Lileath. Hopefully it didn't work.
"She said that she had to. That someone would hurt her if she didn't." saying it with a calm voice.
Squeezing Lileath's hand. God, he felt disgusting. Actually he felt so disgusting, that he didn't feel like touching Lileath.
He wasn't worth it. She didn't deserve this.
Finally for the first time he puked in the bucket standing by his bed. Mumbling under his breath that this better be the last time he puked.

"I won't." She promised, but even though she knew it was one she had to make it tasted bitter on her tongue. Stroking his hand, she wanted to hold him tightly and never let him go, but she had the feeling that more girls jumping on him wasn't what he needed.

"Then I'll find out who it is. I can't... I can't let them hurt you again."

The need in her voice for him to be safe was evident, and silent tears slipped down her face as she looked away from him. It wasn't that she couldn't bear to look at him, quite the opposite, but it was that she had failed him so completely. If she hadn't of left him alone, or if she'd of told Sophie to back off when she'd climbed into bed with him then he wouldn't of been attacked, so although she was furiously angry at Sophie so was far more so at herself.

"Eric... I still love you. I don't care what's she's done to you, I still want to be with you." She told him, still kneeling on the floor in front of him. Smiling weakly as he mentioned his vomiting, she didn't want to stand up. By kneeling on the floor he still had the power to kick her away despite his compromised state if he wanted to, and she was used to kneeling on the floor when asking for forgiveness for her actions (or lack thereof) so it felt like the natural place to be.

Looking down at her with tears in his eyes. Using the last of his strenght to lift her up on him.
Holding around her waist, pushing her against him. Hugging her, burying his face in her shoulder.
Crying without any sound. Just tairs falling down his face.
"I'm sorry..." he stopped crying and hugging her. Looking into her eyes. Stroking her hair.
Biting his lip, while studying her. One hand on her hair and the other on her hip.
"I'm disgusting." Clearing his throat and stopping to stare at her. "I need to take a shower."

She was immensely surprised when he lifted her up and she wrapped her arms around him, her tears making his shoulder a little damp. Holding him tightly as they both cried silently, she stroked his hair, murmuring to him. Realising they both probably needed this, she shook her head as he apologized.

"You've got nothing to apologize for." She whispered, a hint of firmness coming into her tone even if she felt destroyed. She hadn't even been the one that'd been attacked, so she needed to be stronger for him. Reassert to him that it wasn't his fault, and if that meant taking the blame in the process, she'd do it to spare him.

Studying him back with unusual softness, she tucked a loose strand of hair behind his ear, giving him a gentle smile. Shaking her head at his words, she asked him to look at her so he could know she wasn't lying or faking it.

"You will never be disgusting to me Eric. Never. And I don't regret what's happened between us." She told him, stroking the side of his face. She had never felt revulsion from him or his touch, and she was right. Despite the intense amount of problems it'd caused, she didn't regret their times together.

"I'll be right here if you need me." Lileath replied, thinking he would probably want some privacy in the shower after being violated. Although it'd been that mindset that enabled this to happen in the first place, he would probably be safe in a shower less than ten meters away. She could always check on him if he'd been in there a while, but she knew she'd probably end up parked outside the door just in case.

Eric put his forhead on her's. Smiling of how lovely it felt to have her in his arms.
Taking a grip of her school uniform and dragging her towards him. Feeling her breathing on his lips.
He still wasn't feeling well after everything that had happend. Being both poisend and raped at the same day.
But it felt good to have her in his arms.
Having intense eyecontact with her. "Or you could come with me...in the shower." He bit his lip, he realised he was doing that too often.
He laughed a little. "Some crazy shit has been happening lately. I just want to be alone with my girlfriend for once"
He kissed her hard, like she was something that he was craving.
It felt wrong being all over her after just spending the night with Sophie. Feeling like Sophie was still on my lips, I felt disgusting. Like Lileath was kissing her too. He guessed this was how you felt after being raped. Disgusting.

Chuckling slightly, she was glad that he still felt able to flirt with her, and she smirked slightly as they held each other close.

"That is an absolutely scandalous suggestion." She teased, flicking his nose as she said of course that meant she'd be going along with it. Nodding in understanding as he admitted to needing her company, she agreed with him. She didn't want to let him out of her sight, and she did feel a desire to claim him back from her intrusion.

Kissing him back passionately, she allowed him to break it off, not immediately pursuing him. Although it would've certainly been fun (and quite stress relieving) to dive all over him, she figured he probably needed a sense of control after having it stripped from him, but she didn't want him to think she was no longer interested. Deciding that the lies and deceit was doing far more harm than good, she decided to tell him the truth from now on; the whole truth, rather than just a selective or edited truth.

"I hope you know I intend on claiming these back." She whispered, trailing his lips with her finger. They were surprisingly soft considering all the biting he did of them, and she lightly brushed them with her own as she leaned in a fraction. Even his smell was mixed with Sophies due to her sweat being all over him, and she asked to wash him in the shower. She wanted to purge any evidence of her from him, both physically and mentally, but his physical form seemed like a good place to start.

"I love to hear that." he whispered as he softly bit her ear.
"But you do need to walk to the shower." he smiled awkwardly. "My body is still weak, unfortunately."
Kissing her more softly this time. He slowly took her of his lap. And staggered up from the bed.
Taking his hand in hers as they walked to the bathroom.

His fair to the bathroom was to bump into Madam Pomfritt, but he hadn't even seen her this morning.
Maybe she was scared off by seeing naked Sophie in his bed. Who knows.
Walking as fast as he could, which was really slowly towards the bathroom.
Finally reaching it and opening the door for her. Looking around to see that nobody was watching.

Turning on the shower so the water would warm up for them. Then tried to take off his tshirt with no luck.
His arms was sore from the inside, the side effects of the poison. Shaking his head and trying once again to pull the shirt over his head.
Sighing as it didn't get longer up than over his lower stomach.

Laughing quietly as he bit her ear, her neck arched slightly on instinct to allow him better access, especially to her neck. She loved having her neck caressed and kissed, but she dismissed such thoughts from her mind as she eased off him. Now wasn't the time, so she helped him off the bed, taking his hand in hers as they walked along.

Swallowing awkwardly at seeing the nurse there, she wondered how on earth he didn't notice one of her patients being assaulted. Talk about being negligent, but she made sure to keep herself calm and not run off blasting everything in sight. That wasn't to say it wasn't tempting, but Eric would barely stand up, and that had to come first.

Shutting the door behind them, she realised she didn't actually care if anyone saw. Given how she had a reputation as a homicidal maniac, she doubted it could really get much worse, which was one thing at least. Looking away to offer him some modesty even in the cramped space, she turned around as she heard him seemingly struggling with his shirt.

"I'll try to keep it slow." Lileath explained as she gently lifted one of his arms, putting the shirt through it before pulling it down over his other side. Examining his arm for any visible damage, she could find none so she allowed him to get more undressed. It wasn't the first time she'd seen him shirtless so she tried not to ogle at him too much, thinking of anything except Sophie and his bare chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back