• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

«Lileath...» I looked sadly at you.

Alex looked to see if there was no one else with us. «Wyatt right?» he asked. Ryan was breathing heavy.

I drank the posions as you commanded me. They were disgusting. Getting tired of them.

I shrugged "He's certainly the most likely candidate, although if you want a list of potenials, I think of at least five, most of which wouldn't find it too difficult to occur a vial of poison. Actually I was thinking I might go after Malfoy and Sophie first, as they are far easier than Wyatt. I would say Harry except you've had no recent expose to him, and if my father wanted you dead Wyatt, it wouldn't be through poisoning."

For some reason, summoning house elves to test everything we ate and drank was out of the question. Not to mention the havok it'd cause in the great hall, although that would actually be amusing to see.

Alex and Ryan burst into laughter.
«Sophie is in love with him.» Alex dried his tears of laughing so hard. «If she would have tried poising someone, it would be you.» He added. I rolled my eyes. «She is not.» Alex snorted at me as I said that. «She told me herself.» said Alex. I waved the subject away. Didn’t want to talk about this in front of you.

«Well, it could be Snape if he have understood that we are watching him.» Alex shrugged. «Just a suggestion.»
«Malfoy and Wyatt is also on my list.» he added. I just stayed out of this conversation, it was weird to assume anything about anyone. The only one I wanted to admit I was thinking could have done it, was Wyatt.

Dumbledore came in.

I blushed and scowled at the pair, explaining that first of all she might not want to risk poisoning me, and second of all she might've done it to punish you. And she might be of the obsessive mindset that if she couldn't have you, no one would. I frowned at their suggestion.

"Possible, but unlikely. It would be far more likely that Wyatt was doing it on his orders."

I nodded at the second part of what he said, saying I'd know about Malfoy as soon as I saw him again. Maybe he'd apologized out of guilt for what he'd done to you, but I doubted it. I removed the sheild as I heard someone approach, and Dumbledore walked in, saying good morning to us all. I was slightly aprehensive as I said good morning back, and he looked at me for longer than I was comfortable with before turning to you.

«Well.. isn’t it Mr. Denver.» Dumbledore said looking at me with kind eyes.
«How are you feeling?» he walked around the bed, back and forth.
I cleared my throat. «Better, much better.»
He nodded at my answer. «You got posioned. You have any idea who might have done it?» he stopped up and looked at me again. I shook my head fast. «No professor.» He seemed in deep thoughts as I said so. «Well, Professor Snape is on the case. And it’s no better man than him to this job.» he hummed. I tried to smile. «Yes Professor.» He nodded and smiled.
«have a lovely day!» he said as he walked out. Gave you one look before heading out.

I attempted not to look nervous as he paced around your bed, although I knew my attidute was at least moderatly on edge. I felt far less adjitated when I'd had to capture an aurour, but I dismissed such thoughts from my mind, trying to concentrate and not completely freak out. I was certain he was going to get out his wand and order me to come with him, but he simply gave me a long look before leaving. Letting out a sigh of relief, I turned to the other two, who were looking at me with a mixture of confusion and sceptism.

"Look, you'd be pretty on edge if you thought Dumbledore was going to kill you every time he walked in the room."

I protested, and Alex suggested I might be a bit paranoid. Admittedly, I was, but that wasn't much of a surprise.

I yawned. Hate laying in this bed and feelins this weak. But if I stood up I knew I would puke or faint because of my head. I was feeling better but just when I didn’t move.

Alex looked sadly at me. «I’m glad it went well..» he paused for a moment.
«Will visit you later. I’m going to go talk to Megan, slap her for telling Wyatt and I will get the rest of the information.» Then he looked at you. «Then I will come to you Lileath and tell you to wipe her memory of everything she told us about Wyatt.» he nodded towards you and looked pretty serious.
«Do you talk to Malfoy?» Ryan asked you. «I can casually talk to Wyatt and act like I’m not mad at him and try to be his friends.» he suggested. I nodded to me. «That’s a pretty good idea actually. He won’t suspect that innocent and nervous Ryan are lying to his face.» I smiled.
«Okay, let’s go Ryan.» Alex said and they walked out the door. Me and you left alone.

I snorted and asked if I could please be there if he was actually going to slap Megan, before I agreed to his plan. I wasn't really planning to talk to Malfoy, more invade his mind, but I didn't bother correcting him. I watched them leave and then sunk back into your bed, lying next to you.

"Do you think we might actually attend a lesson at some point this year where we pay attention?"

I joked, almost at the abserdity of it. I made a note to make sure the letter that would inform your parents of this wouldn't get delivered, but I didn't ask you about it, knowing you needed your rest. I cuddled next to you; at least poison wasn't contagious, so that was one thing.

I laughed.
"Probably not."
Played with the bedsheets. Kissed you on the forhead.
Smiled at you and tucked your hair behind your ear.

My thoughts wandering off. Knew they would warn my parents about what had happend.
It wasn't something I wanted to happend, but it wasn't much I could do.
My heart beating fast as my body was trying to heal itself.

Someone stormed into the hospital wing.
It was Sophie.
"Is he okay?" She screamed as she ran towards us. Ignoring you.
Out of breath and sweaty. Her eyes had swelled up by her crying.
I looked at her, smiled a little. "Yeah, I'm okay."
She came in front of me. "You sure? What happend?" Her voice was worried and her eyes were sad.
"Poisend." answering shortly. She gasped. "By who?" I shook my head in answer. "Don't know." Smiling away the lie.
Sophie swallowed her lump in her throat. All she wanted was to fling her arms around me, but she knew she couldn't do that in front of you. She stemmed. "Ehm....er...Get well." Standing there awkwardly.

I laughed with you and kissed your cheek, sitting up as someone came in. Sophie. I resisted the compulsion the urge to immediately curse her and stood up, leaning against the wall with a face half murderous, as if it was an actual effort not to blast her in half. Her fakeness, her falsified concern... I couldn't decide whether it made me want to scream or cry.

"I'll be back later."

I said, not looking at you as my voice was like ice. Hissing extremely quietly in parseltongue as I walked out, something which roughly translated to that fucking whore, but thankfully no one was around that could speak it, and I'd said it quietly. The door slammed shut as I went to find Malfoy.

She looked nervous at you as you walked past her.
Shaking as a leaf.
Taking my hand, kissing it. "I was so worried." I smiled. She let go of my hand and gave my a hug.
It was a long one. "I miss you." Her eyes was filling up with tears. I sighed. Tairs falling down her cheeks, twirling her hair around her finger and biting her lip. I sat up in bed and dried some of the tairs. "I'm with Lileath now." I said, looking sad and serious at her, both at the same time. She sat down on the bed and stared onto the floor. "You know I love you right, and always have." Biting my lips as she said so. "I crushed on you from the day I met you." Playing with her fingers nervously. I sighed once more.
"We aren't meant to be." I said, tried to be nice. She shook her head, stood up and ran out of the room crying.
I sighed and was left alone. Maybe it was time to rest.

I stormed off towards the common room. Maybe I'd been immature and childish, but I didn't care. She was probably bouncing around on top of you by now anyways, and thought was almost enough to make me want to find her and throw her out of a window. A high up one no less.

Scowling, I walked into the common room, throwing myself into a chair. Pansy was entwined around Malfoy, although upon seeing my expression and the sheer rage rippling off me in waves, he told her that he'd hang out with her later. He looked nervous as he sat opposite me, and waited for me to start. I had to take several breaths before I felt I could talk without ripping the place to pieces.

"It's not you Malfoy... it's just the usual shit, but compounded."

I said, leaning back and slipping into his mind. Nothing so far... no. Right. Well that was both good and bad news, so I gave him a weak smile. He apologized and I shook my head, sighing.

"No it's okay... do you mind if we hang out for a bit? We haven't done that for a while?"

Although it was incredibly selfish of me on two fronts, both for him and you. Shoving this down, he agreed and we began a game of wizards chess. At least if any of your friends saw it, I could say I was making sure he didn't do it.

Alex came up to us to imply it was time for me to complete the task with Megan, and I stood up, thanking Malfoy for a good time. He hadn't said as much, but I knew that was what he wanted.

I walked alongside him, coming to a pause before her. She looked extremely annoyed, and was glaring at us both.

"What? You going to murder me or something?"

She snapped and I sighed, leaning against the wall.

"As tempting as that would be, no. Not today at least."

I tilted my head, meeting her eyes for a moment as I slipped inside her mind, so easy without any kind of shielding. Probing around it, I edited her memories, although it was harder to do so. Frowning in frustration, I nudged and blurred her memories until she had a vague idea of something that hadn't actually happened, but when she tried to recall it she'd merely find it a slight haze, as if she gone through the days extremely tired.

Alex looked at you. "Thank you."
Started walking towards the hospital wing.
"How did your talk with Malfoy go? Is he still a suspect?"
He breathed heavy as they walked up the steps.
Looking around hoping not to meet someone like Wyatt.

//

I woke up, didn't really have a good sleep as my body never relaxed.
Rubbed my eyes and sat up. Clenching my teeth of the pain.
The fall when I fainted had been more damaging than the poison. At least physically.
Standing on my feet, they felt like jelly. I sat down quickly as I was too shaky to stand. Would just end up falling in my own feet.
I sighed, looking at the time. One positive thing about being injured was that I had a reason to skip classes.
Wondered often if it ever would be something out of me, if I ever would get an education or a job.
Breathing heavy because of my palpitations. It felt like I was running in full speed when I was just sitting on the hospital bed.
Took some more for the pain, maybe too much.

I nodded before shaking my head, acknowledging his gratitude before disagreeing with him on the second point.

"No, he wasn't even aware he'd been poisoned."

I said slightly coldly, as if I was still mildly upset or angry about something, but I tried to keep it out my voice. I figured she must've left by now, although I walked swiftly enough to the hospital wing to denote I was expecting some kind of confrontation. Pausing before the door, I took a deep breath to try and calm down, and I slowed my pace considerably as I walked in to see you, even if my smile was rather strained.

Alex stopped you before walking in.
"Are you okay?" Looking into your eyes, trying to get eyecontact.
He saw something was wrong.

//

Laying in bed, looking out of one of the windows. Already starting to feel restless, wanting to go out and run again.
But I knew it would be more painful that freeing and fun. I just had to accept I was going to be in this bed for a few days.
I could handle that, maybe I would go crazy before that time.
Thinking about my grandparents and wondering if they were thinking about me. Hoping a letter from them would come soon, asking me and you to come for dinner.
And also hoping for an answer from my mum. She was probably nervous and afraid to write the wrong things. Or she also had given up on me. I think it was just to forget to go home for Christmas.

I nodded, but didn't know how to quite put it into words. I could never tell him anything about my father, but I sighed, my hand on the doorknob.

"I'll be fine. Please tell him I'll be back soon, there's just something I need to do."

My voice was rather distant, as if I had a lot on my mind. Which wasn't wrong, so much so that I wasn't sure I wanted to see you, lest it all come pouring out and it worry you even more. I walked away from the door, waiting for him to go inside before shifting, finding it so much easier to get into Pomfreys office undetected. She had her back to me as I slipped inside, although I quickly slid under a cabinet as she went to move, leaving the room. Coming out from under there, I shifted back to look at her note, which was a letter to your parents. Adjusting it to say you'd just had a minor accident involving falling down the stairs, I sealed it again before leaving. I spotted her coming back just as I entered your room, and although I was unaware of this my hair was rather dusty along with my clothes.

"If you say so." Smiling to you as he walked inside.
Walking over to me.
Sat down on my bed and looked at me. "You are okay right?"
I nodded and drank some water. "I was worried sick when you fell." I smiled as he said so.
It would be a little bith gay to take his hand now and squeeze it. I just smiled to show my gratitude.
"So Megan? What did she say?" I asked him. Leaning back as I sat in the bed.
He cleared his throat. "Not much really, she didn't have much more information. Wyatt is good at keeping most of it to himself." He answered and bit his lip. "He said he hated Lileath and she had to get what she deserved or something." He continued.
My eyes windend. What a douchebag. My nostrils blowing up.
Alex sighed. "And that you and me was some piece of shits." He chuckled. I just smirked back.
Well, it made sense if he poisend me, it would hurt both you and Alex.

Suddenly an owl was knocking on of the windows in the hospital wing. We both jumped as it was so quiet.
Alex stood up to open the window. The owl flied inside and sat down at my bed, gave me the letter.
"It's Ryan's owl." Alex commented. I didn't answer him.
I ripped open the letter. It was from my mother.

"Dear Eric

Nice to hear from you. I was worried sick.
Come home one day when your dad is at work.
We need to talk.

Love, your Mother"

I sighed. It seemed like she had forgiven me.
Showing Alex the letter.
"Well, that's a good thing at least."
Nodding at him as an answer. I stayed quiet for a while.

Noticing the dust in a nearby window, I cleaned myself off before walking in to see you, offering a slightly strained smile.

"How are you feeling?"

I asked, although I didn't come to sit next to you, instead leaning on the wall next to your bed. I wasn't exactly angry with you, but I wasn't in a great mood either. Maybe it'd been better if I hadn't of turned up, but then you've thought I was being an uncaring bitch, especially if I just spent the time hanging out with Malfoy.

"Okay." Smiling at you.
Made a grimace as I tried to move.
"So you talked to Malfoy?.." Wondering if he still was a suspect.
"I'm gonna go check on Ryan, if he is still whole after hanging out with Wyatt." Alex smirked at us, and walked out of the room.
Looking after him, then turning my eyes at you. Seeing that something were off about you. Like you tried to smile, but deep down you were annoyed or angry.
Blew some hair out of my face.

I nodded, my eyes narrowing a fraction at your obvious discomfort. I watched Alex leave, and I couldn't decide whether I wanted him to or not. Dismissing such thoughts, I answered your point.

"I talked to him, but he didn't do it. He didn't even know you'd been poisoned, and Megan's memories have been altered. Your parents aren't going to know about your poisoning either, as I changed the letter so it'd say you had a minor injury after falling down a flight of stairs."

I said, a hint of coldness creeping into my voice despite efforts to stop it. It wasn't your fault you'd been poisoned or my father had ran off without telling anyone where he'd go e or how long he'd be.

I nodded. "Thanks, that means a lot." Smiling at you.
"Come sit down with me." Clapping on the bed.
"What's wrong?" As I had already understood, it was something wrong.

//

Alex was tripping around the castle, trying to find Ryan.
He ended up finding him outside hanging out with Wyatt. Playing gobstone.
Decided not to interrupt, just wait until they were done.
Wyatt was sitting with his back to where Alex was standing, so Alex hid around the corner, waiting.

I sighed as I sat next to you, giving you a small smile before deciding to tell you. At least then you'd know it wasn't your fault.

"Aside from all this, it's my father. He's gone missing again and told no one where he's shot off to, but he wrote me a letter beforehand about our relationship and how it should be now I'm dating you."

I said, staring up at the ceiling as if it held some great answer other than white paint.

Taking your hand and squeezing it.
"I'm sorry." I really meant it. Even if I never could understand how The Dark Lord could be a great father.
But I tried to look from your perspective, and it was understandable that you two had a connection.
"Lie down next to me." Looking into your eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back