• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I smiled and chuckled, although I quickly glanced away from you as it became serious.

"I'm always scared that I'm not good enough. Both to make people stay and to be heir. I guess... I'm scared of abandonment. And failure."

Which was partially why I'd insisted on joining the death eaters, and it also fed a long way into his attitude. And into my own, as it also explained why I had so few friends, aside from several other issues.

Last edited:
I nodded.
"I'm staying." I kissed you on the lips.
So extremly tired it was hard to keep my eyelids open.

My thoughts was wondering off. Thinking about how Wyatt acted before this year.
How he was when I met him and became his friend.
It was lately that he had become angrier and meaner. And it was understandable if Snape was making his own son work for him.
And what he was mixed up in, well it was probably exhausting for him.
Remembering how fun he used to be, how relaxed and laid back. Now he was jumpy, always on watch and pretty mean.

I yawned. My eyes were burning.

I smiled, although there was a hint of sadness to it. You looked like you needed to go to bed, and I quietly suggested as much to you. I would've liked to continue to talk to you, but you seemed too tired. The need to explain everything was gnawing at me, but I shoved it down. You'd probably be happier not knowing anyways. I stood up to allow you to go to bed, knowing I wasn't tired. I'd probably spend most the night talking things over with my father, and as I thought that a house elf appeared, wearing more than the usual loin cloth but a small uniform. Not that they were free, but my father said he couldn't stand having all these half naked goblin like creatures in his house.

"My lady? The Dark Lord told me to give this to you before he departed."

The elf asked, bowing deeply before handing me a letter. Repressing the slight flare of panic at what might happen to him, I took the letter. The black paper immediately gave away who it was from, although the lack of a seal denoted this was something other than business. I began to read it, a slight frown increasing my forehead. Swallowing slightly from both nervousness and slight discomfort at the contents.

Lileath,

I wanted to apologize for my actions towards you lately, especially in the forest. You know you only have to ask and it'll stop, but don't be disheartened if you don't want it to.

I know you're conflicted about it, with that and how our relationship now stands considering your new relationship with Eric, but I want you to know I understand your behaviour. You are a teen, and after the lack of support in your childhood, you're bound to have emotional issues, especially when one of your parents suddenly materializes back from the dead and starts devoting attention to you.

So I wish you'd stop worrying. If you'd like our relationship to go down that path, I won't be ashamed of you for it, and we can keep it from Eric. Even with my associates I think you know it'd never be accepted. But if you wouldn't, I'll stop and you can have your relationship with him. Take some time to think about it, think about it instead of just fret, and I promise I'll be back soon.

Love,
Your Father

Last edited:
I went to bed as you suggested I should. Didn't really have the conscience to leave you alone, because of the little I said and how I acted. But I wasn't good company right now anyway. Too tired to listen and too tired to talk.
Walking up with heavy steps to the boys quarters, never been so tired. Warm in my face because of the fever.
Ripping off my clothes as I jumped into my bed. Fell asleep as fast as I hit the pillow

Dreaming about nothing and everything. Sophie and you fighting. You killing Sophie. I was so devastated, and angry at you.
I lost you, you packed your things and left Hogwarts. My parents found out about everything. My grandparents said I was a humilitan to their family. I had no family that wanted me. And something about Wyatt, it was unclear.

Waking up in full panic. Sweating like a pig, gasping after air and breathing heavy.

I tucked the letter into my pocket, thinking for now I needed sleep, otherwise I'd be in no state for tomorrow. I knew why he'd chosen now, he'd done it so I wouldn't worry about his absence, even if I knew I still would. It was stupid, I mean he was the most powerful dark wizard in history, so worrying about him felt petty and futile.

I heard Sophie enter the common room just as I was leaving, and although she looked at me with hatred in her eyes I left her there, locking my door behind me. At least no one had wanted to share their quarters with me, so I got my own room.

I hid the letter under my pillow, and tried to get some sleep, although it was with limited success. Deciding against taking a sleeping draught, I opened the window to cool the room, grateful for the cold air. I dozed off lounging in the windowsill, and the sun was rising by the time I awoke, incredibly stiff however.

As I woke up I felt the same way as last night. Mute, out of words, just quiet. Wanting nothing to say or to do.
I had never felt this way before. Was I having a cricis? I sighed as I dressed myself.
Ryan and Alex was still sleeping. Waking them both up by putting my rat on their face. I laughed silently. Wasn't really in the mood to find it funnier.
"That was not nice." Alex said shortly with laughter in his voice. They both stood up and got dressed.

"Did you and Lileath have a serious or conversation last night?" Alex asked and raised his eyebrow.
"I was just sensing that she wanted to tell you something or talk to you, so that's why we left." He explained. I shrugged.
"We didn't." My voice was low and careless. He nodded in understanding.

We walked to the great hall. I was still feeling warm and I was coughing.
"Are you getting sick?" Ryan asked as we sat down at the table. I shrugged.
"Hope not." a short answer, hoping they would understand I wasn't in the mood.
They both looked confused at me at my way of behaving, but let it go. Starting to eat instead.

The food wasn't tempting and wasn't feeling hungry. Didn't have an appetite.
Feeling nauseous and dizzy suddenly. Just staring at the food, but really all I wanted was to get away from the food and out of the great hall.
Just looking at the food and the smell made me feel like puking.

I watched the sun rise as I got ready for lessons and prepared myself for my meeting with Dumbledore, whenever that was due to happen. I looked like I hadn't got much sleep, and although that was true, I applied a light layer of makeup to try and circumvent that.

Walking straight to the great hall, I bumped into Malfoy. He looked a mixture of angry and hurt, and gestured for me to eat with him. I really couldn't be bothered to, and I wanted to see you instead, but as I did actually want to at least be in amicable terms with him again, I accepted and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry for how I've been acting towards you."

He said, even if the words sounded hollow. I allowed him to continue, still keeping an eye out for you as he sighed.

"I guess with everything that's going on, and with the pressure from my parents... I lost perspective. I stopped seeing you as an individual and as more of a status symbol."

That made a lot of sense, and it'd been what I'd expected. I wasn't mad at him for it; more disappointed, but I gave him a weak smile.

"Don't worry about it Malfoy, thanks for apologizing. I'm sorry for my own actions too."

He nodded and I stood up, meeting you with your friends. Grimacing at the invasion of your privacy, I looked into your mind, confirming what I thought.

"You should really go to the hospital wing. Or at least take a tonic."

I suggested, looking at you with concern etched into my eyes. I knew I didn't have the sheer physical strength to haul you out of here, but magic often compensated for my lack of physical domination.

Staring at a point on the table. Trying to ignore all the food that was around me.
Thinking about something else.

Seeing you coming in my side vision. Not turning my head around as I was scared if I moved I would puke.

Saying with a shallow voice. "No, I'm okay." Concentrating hard to stay in place.

I looked at you with a mixture of hurt and annoyance, knowing you weren't fine but in your stubbornness you'd be unlikely to listen to me.

"If you insist."

What could I say? That wouldn't result in you snapping at me that was, and I had to admit, I was rather short on ideas. Sighing through my nose, I sipped a glass of wine. A bit early, even for me, but I had bigger things to worry about.

I sighed. Also getting an extreme headache.
Suddenly Wyatt appeared in front of us.
"Hearing Megan are giving away information about me." He said angry with his arms folded. "Why are you guys suddenly so interested in me?" He snorted. Alex chukled. "We will never be interested in you." He answered. Giving his full attention to his food again. Ryan looking worried from me to Wyatt.
Wyatt was blowing up his nostrils and walking closer to us. "I'm keeping an eye on you guys." He said.
I didn't move or speak.

I snorted, my eyebrows raised as Wyatt approached. Hearing what he had to say, I knew I should've wiped her memory.

"Get over yourself Wyatt."

I replied casually, and I laughed at him. Leaning back, I rested my head on one of my hands, the very image of bored superiority.

"Oooh, I'm so worried. Guess I'll have to be careful now, with the wonderful Wyatt tracing my steps."

I taunted, although what he'd said worried me. Still, I couldn't let him know that, and someone had to stand up to him and take him down a peg. I threw him a scathing and contemptuous look, the meaning clear; leave, you're simply not worth our time. Which played into our narrative well, as if we seemed really engrossed in what he had to say it'd be more suspicious, especially given the reputation your group had.

He walked away in anger.
I sighed as he finally was gone.

"I'm..." starting to stand up as I needed to go to my room and lay down. Trying to walk over the bench but instead tripping, faceplanting in the bench. Fainting and hitting my head as I fell on the floor.

I hurriedly stood up as I saw you fall over, and winced as I saw you fall down. Removing a section of the table with my wand, I moved through it as me Alex and Ryan all crowded round you, wondering what could be wrong.

"I haven't poisoned him."

I hissed at Ryan, mistaking the fear in his eyes as an accusation. He opened his mouth as Severus walked over, looming over us like some huge bat. Ensuring my mental shields were in place, I looked up at him. He constructed a stretcher without saying a word and gestured for us to follow him to the hospital wing, and I gave the other two nervous glances as I did so. Why now, when the teachers were already breathing down our necks?

Laying in a bed in the hospital wing. Starting slowly to wake up.
Madam Pomfrey standing over me. It was a high ringing noise in my ear.
She was trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear what she was saying.
The headache was so sharp and making my sight bad.
Dizzy, almost blind and nauseous at once.
I tried to move but she pushed me down. The world was spinning. I felt trapped, like I was in a small box.
Only seeing Madam Pomfrey's face and the bed. Shaking as I tried to just stay calm. Feeling cold, but warm in my face.

We all sat around you nervously, Snape interrogating us about what happened. We told him most of the truth, that we were in the common room last night, you sent a letter to your family, Ryan and Alex went to bed and I told you to follow them, as you didn't look well.

"Has he seen anyone unusual recently?"

He asked, glaring at me. I frowned, knowing what he was infering as I thought back. You'd last seen him a few days ago, before you saw your grandparents even, and poisioning wasn't his style. Not that I thought you'd actually drink anything he gave to you, and it was servely unlikely your grandparents would've poisoned you. We didn't even know that was the cause, but I told him your mother was ill recently, so maybe its connected to that. I tried to keep the sharpness out of my voice, and I hurried over as you began to awaken. It was an effort not to snap at Pomfrey when she held you down, but I bit my tongue.

Seeing a bit more. I saw you. But I could still not hear, and the ringing was getting higher.
I coughed and it came up blood. My throat was burning. Still shaking uncontrollable on my hands.
Fainting on and off.

I frowned, although it was more of a panicked scowl, and asked her what was wrong. She sighed, saying she'd have to run a few more tests before she knew for certain, but she suspected it was a chest infection. I ran through the list of poisons in my mind that might be able to cause this; there were several, but very few that took several hours to work. Pacing around, as I usually did when I was nervous or furiously angry, I tried not to shatter everything I looked at. Keeping my wand firmly in my pocket, we all waited silently for her analysis, getting ever more concerned and irritated.

Finally waking up. All sweaty and extremly exhausted.
I could see again, but my eyes were tired and red. Burning.
Also the ringing sound was gone, it was lovely to just hear the silent in the room.
Looking around in the room. Just wanting to go right back to sleep.

I frowned and hurried over, Alex and Ryan hovering nearby. Scanning your face, Pomfrey walked back in and shook her head. Sneering at her slightly, I refrained from storming out the room, although I was still frustrated at her incompetence. You had to come first, even if it was tempting.

"Hi." I said as I saw you. My voice was raspy and dry.
It came some blood on my shirt as I coughed inside my crook.
I made a grimace of disgust. My headache was still strong.
Probably had a migraine, even if I had never had it before so I wasn't sure.
Trying to smile to all of you. "What happend?" I tried to sit up in the bed, my muscles was sore and my body felt painful.
I grunted as I set me up.

I smiled although it was slightly tense and offered you a glass of water, sitting next to you.

"You stood up and fainted"

I explained, my eyes darting across your face, as if I could try and figure out what was wrong. I hoped it was just a bad cold or something along those lines, and it wasn't something serious or deadly.

I nodded and smiled.
Touched my head just to realise how hurtful it was.
"Did I hit my head or something?" Felt dizzy just as I moved my head.
Took up the buket standing on the floor. And puked in it. Yuk!
Drank water to rinse my mouth, spat into the bucket. Then sat it down.
I got chills of how disgusting it was to puke.

Madam Pomfrye came back into the room. Looked worried into my eyes.
"I will give you something for your head, that's what making you feel dizzy and nauseous." She explained and sighed.
Looked nervous to what she was about to tell me. "I'm afraid you have been poisoned."
Madam Pomfrye pressed her lips hard together. And wrinkled her eyebrows and forhead.
"Do you have any enemies Eric?" I shook my head to answer her. She nodded slightly.
"Well I have already told Dumbledore and he is looking into it with Snape. It seems like there is someone that doesn't want you well."
"Thanks." answering her shortly. Looking at Ryan and Alex, their reaction was surprised and probably a bit horrified. We all were wondering, who would want to poison me?

I nodded, saying you collapsed in the great hall, and Snape had carried you in. I held your hair back slightly as you threw up, Alex and Ryan shifting awkwardly. My eyes flicked up as she came over, glaring at her almost accusingly. As I heard what she'd said I scowled, my knuckles whitening as I tightened my grip on the bed post. Wyatt. It had to be, his father was the potions master, and he'd threatened us earlier... if it wasn't him, then that was almost more concerning. Malfoy maybe, if he'd sourced it from his parents basement? Sophie was a possibility, but it was unlikely.

"Maybe not you Eric, but there's a lot of people who wouldn't mind if I got unwell. My acceptance into your friendship group isn't likely to be happily accepted, especially with the amount of people who think I shouldn't be allowed a happy life to make up for the atrocities my parents committed."

I countered, and Pomfrey frowned, asking me if I really thought I was in that much danger. I shrugged, saying I was used to it, and fear acted as a great deterrent.

I frowned at what you said. Kinda sad that you always thought that you were the problem and that everything bad that happend was because of you.

"I don't think it's about that. It doesn't make sense." I said to you. Grunted as I tried to move.
Alex nodded slowly.
"I think that someone it trying to give us a warning. Of what they are capable of and that we need to be on guard."
Ryan nodded to what Alex said and commented. "Yeah, I think this is about all of us, not only you Lileath." He smiled at you.

Madam Pomfrye came back with a lot of different things to eat or drink so I would get well soon.
"Here is for your head, so it isn't fragile." She pointed at a bottle. "Here is for your nausea and dizziness." Putting down a small bite of something on my nightstand. "And here is to get the poison out of your body." Another bottle. "And it will come some food to you. You need to eat to get well faster!" She pointed a finger at me and had a strict voice. "Okay..." I answered.
She left us alone. Soon the food came in.

I smiled sadly as I heard your thoughts, asking you whether it was really a surprise before withdrawing. I watched her leave cautiously, Severus having left to talk with Dumbledore.

"I think we know who the most obvious person is."

I said quietly, waiting until she'd brought in the food before saying as much, casting a light shield around the door so we wouldn't be overheard. Just a bit paranoid, I thought to myself, almsot chuckling despite the situation. I summoned up a house elf and duplicated all your potions, knowing any posions would be duplicated right along with it.

"Drink them."

I ordered him, and he did so quickly. Observing him closley, I asked him how he felt, and he said fine, although they'd tasted revolting. Dismissing him, I told him to return immediately should he show any symptoms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back