• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I let go of your hands, but didn't move.
"No.." I shook my head. "I'm not jealous... it's just you guys... kinda look like you are in love sometimes.
And it's just... well... scaring. Because you seem so obsessed with him in a unhealthy way."
I take my hands on your shoulders before you can answer, looking into your eyes.
"Please don't be mad. Just tell me the truth."

I blink in surprise "Yeah... you're not the first person to say that."

I pause slightly as I consider how to address it "It probably comes across that way because we're both still adjusting to our new relationship, so we're a bit obsessive with it. Neither of us have ever had another member of our line to talk to, who understands what it is to be one of us, and we're both slowly getting used to that idea. We share something unique, so we're bound to be close, but we aren't lovers."

I nod "We were both extremely lonely, as we were alone - and completely isolated - in a world that didn't want us. So it's not really surprising that we relish each others company like no others."

I smiled a little "Did you really think me and the Dark Lord were lovers?" I ask softly, implying it wasn't really a joke but more of a genuine inquiry.

"I don't know." I just had to be honest.
"I didn't think you were lovers. But it kinda looked like you were in love."

I frowned slightly, shaking my head.

"No... I think he enjoys his bachelor life too much in all honesty, and I... I don't feel good enough to be in love with him."

I raised an eyebrow and nodded fast.
I yawned once more, looking at the clock.
It wasn't even that late, but I was tired and exhausted.
My knuckles were swelling up, they looked quite ugly and disqusting.
Well, my own fault. Only had myself to thank.

"Yes," I yawned og took of my shirt. Showing my muscular arms, my flat but strong stomach and definded chest.
I was too tired to worry about you being in the room, I just wanted the clothes off.

It was an effort not to laugh at the bristling I felt at the end of our bond, and I smiled slightly.

"Jealous father?" I teased and he laughed.

"Why would I need to be? I've looked better than him after falling down cliffs." He replied arrogantly, but I knew (for the most part at least) he was joking.

"Prove it" I teased and he laughed. "I wouldn't want your new friend to feel inadequate. But I'll be in my room should you feel it necessary to have it proven to you."

I blushed heavily. He often got both possessive and a little flirtatious when he was drunk, but it never went anywhere.

"I'll see you tomorrow Eric." I said lightly before leaving you to some peace.

"Good night," I yawned. "See you tomorrow."
Saw you leave and then I also took of my pants. Just let it stay laying on the floor.
Took the duvet over me, put my head on the pillow and slowly fell asleep.

I smiled as I walked to my own rooms, the door closing with a quiet snap behind me. Climbing into bed, I woke up in the night only once, to find a snake wrapped around my bedpost, it's tongue flickering as it breathed. Laughing softly, I was falling back asleep when he shifted back, holding my back to him. I held him closely as I drifted back to sleep. Although both of us had confidence in the wards, neither of us wanted to wake to find the other had been killed or taken.

Last edited:
Waking up the next morning, in slightly panic of not recognizing where I am.
I was so prepared to wake up in my bed at Hogwarts. It slowly sunk in where I was and what happend last night.
Still extremly tired and still having palpitations. I sighed and regretted my behavior yesterday. Wishing I had attended the garden party longer so I could introduce myself to my grandfather. But maybe it was better taking babysteps, and not rushing it.

I stood up and put on the clothes that The Dark Lord had put on me. Didn't really feel comfortable in them, but whatever.
I went over to the bathroom and threw some water in my face. Then back at the room, lied down in bed again as I didn't know where I should go.
And exploring this house, wouldn't be such a good idea.

We were still asleep when Malfoy knocked on your door, fully dressed.

"Eric? Are you in there?"

He sounded slightly worried, as if he was concerned something might of happened. I hadn't been the only one to spot how you'd stormed off last night.

I jumped as I heared the knock. I got out of bed and walked over the door to open it.
I fastly putted my hand with my ugly knuckles in the pocket of my pants.
"Hey Malfoy. Come in."

He smiled a little and walked in, but didn't come in far.

"Oh I'm not staying. I just wanted to find you to make sure you weren't left here when we go back to Hogwarts."

He explained, gesturing to his robes.

He nodded and began to walk out, indicating for you to follow him.

"My father said Lileath's wing was somewhere on the north east side of the castle, so I guess we should start there."

(Its okay, I don't mind)

He walked through the corridors of the citadel and his eyebrows raised in surprise he encountered a large pair of arched white doors, snakes and flowers intricately carved into the smooth wood.

Opening the doors, he looked around in awe at the large, well lit space, tall windows with cream curtains providing most of this light in the early morning. Glancing around, he noted many smaller rooms connected to this main one, and a spiral staircase leading to the next floor. However he was still in mild shock by this room, it seemed to be close to a gymnasium, with a corner of it devoted to relaxation, presumably once she'd finished with the equipment.

Shaking his head in a barely noticeable fashion, he ascended the spiral staircase and knocked on a white door he found awaiting him. His eyes widened in surprise at the joint voices that came from the room.

"Lileath, you've got to go back. We agreed on this only last week."

We were both in bed, frowning deeply. I was lying on my side, turned towards him with my head propped up by my elbow, while he was sat up, his back against the headboard as he looked at me.

"I know, but..."

I trailed off slightly as I sighed, running my hand through my hair. He frowned as he tilted my head up to look at him.

"Lileath, I don't want you to go back either. But we both know it's for the best."

I scowled and he sighed, but he still held my chin up softly.

"Lileath" He said before I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his chest. He paused before lying next to me and stroking my hair back, both of us looking up as we heard the door knock.

Last edited:
Hearing the voices, them talking as I stood beside Malfoy. I sighed and looked as he knocked on the door.
Couldn’t wait to go back to Hogwarts. Was ready to have a normal day for once. I yawned and looked at the door, waiting for it to open.

I sighed "I'll open it" I said sadly, pushing away from him as I got up, my deep purple night wear matching the dress I wore yesterday. It was shorter than anything I'd wear at Hogwarts, but not so much so that I felt the urge to cover myself. He twisted slightly to be lying on his back, his arms behind his head on the pillows. Running a hand through my hair and putting on a small smile, I opened the door.

"Sorry, I'll be down in a sec, I was just tired."

I lied, trying to not look like I was dreading going back or disappointed that they'd shown up.

Since I didn't know how to get downstairs. I waited on Malfoy.
Your behaviour was a bit suspicious, but I ignored the thought.

Malfoy frowned and went downstairs, before asking me if I was okay.

"Yeah I'm fine Malfoy, thanks."

I closed the door and found my father frowning.

"Bullshit are you fine." He said, his arms folded across his chest and I glared at him.

"Just because you know that and I know that doesn't mean they need to know that."

He barked a laugh "Oh I'm sure Eric would love to hear you say that."

I scowled "I don't care" I said sharply, pausing on the door frame to the bathroom "His life would be better off without me in it anyways."

I stalked into the bathroom, crashing around slightly but I paused as I felt him lean in the doorway. I sighed as I turned to him and saw the hurt in his eyes, sharp down our bond. The anger drained out of me only to be replaced with sadness.

"Father" I murmured sadly, stepping towards him and burying my head in his chest, tears falling down my face as I sobbed. He rested his head on top of mine and rubbed my back, murmuring my name softly.

Last edited:
We went downstairs. It was very awkward standing there together, alone with Malfoy.
We didn't say a word. I was the chatty type, but right now I couldn't come up with anything to say.
Houseelfes were walking around us, I wasn't used to seeing them. Swiping the floors, using their magic to make the house be cleaned as fast as possible. I could imagine that they would clean this house more than once a day, as it was extremly huge and their master, was no one other than the Dark Lord. He probably spilled a lot, blood, wine, who knows what. I sighed. Feeling a bith sorry for those houseelfes. I had only talked with one once. They were quite cute, because they were so polite and their lifewish was to please all the wizards in the world. But the most important one was of course their own master, they were in love with him.

Looking at the details around in the house. It was amazing, I looked like a museum, the whole house itself. It was a lot of snakes in the architecture, but that wasn't weird at all as The Dark Lord was the heritage of Slytherin, he spoke parseltongue and also had a snake as a pet. A pet who killed for him. I shuddered at the thought. Also it was quite impressive and admirable.

I started to make me wonder how my grandparents house looked like. I knew they were rich and also fullbloods, so probably also had a lot of houseelfes. I couldn't truly approve of that, as it was basically slavery. But I just wasn't used to it, so I just had to get used to it.

They probably had a big house, something unique like this one, not as remarkable, but probably with as much architecture.
Wonder if I would ever set my feet in that house, eat dinner with them one time and be a part of their family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back