• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I fell asleep after sending you a note, although it was more of a map with a set of instructions, leading you to the guest rooms. I may have been annoyed at you, but I didn't want you tied up and tortured.

A note was flying towards me. I caught it and looked. A big round circle around "the guest rooms", I sighed.
Following the instructions, starting to walk up the stairs. Then finding one room that was one of the guest room.
Didn't really want to sleep. I took of my suit and went into the bathroom, that was just the room next door. I putted on the shower, standing there for a while. Cold water, trying to calm myself down.

The Dark Lord frowned as he waited in your room, leaning against a wall, and inwardly hoped you'd come out the shower at least partially dressed. You should do, after all this wasn't your house. He knew you were in there to calm down, and that Lileath probably wouldn't thank him for this, but he ignored such thoughts as he considered how you were making her feel. This had to stop before you drove her completely round the twist, her being upset with you had already nearly cost her life once.

Putting on a towel around my waist, securing it good. Then taking another towel to dry my hair.
I walk out of the bathroom as I'm drying my hair. I lose the towel for my hair at the floor as I see him.
I startled. Feeling my heart beating fast. What did I do? What is happening? I feel sick to my stomach.
"Hi... Can I help you?" I ask politely as I take up the towel from the floor.

He waves towards you, clothes appearing on you.

"I wish to talk to you."

He says it politely enough, but the slight stillness in his posture and the dangerous glint in his eyes betrayed that this was more than a social call.

Looking at my body covered in clothes. Feeling more comfortable being a room with the Dark Lord in clothes, instead of a towel.
"Well, then let's talk." I smile.
"What's on your mind?"

He looked at you, sipping a glass of wine.

"Lileath" He said, a hint of coldness reaching his voice. As if he was saying what else would this be about. "Or rather, the effect you're having on her."

There was a slight pause between the two statements, as if he'd considered how it'd sounded and wanted to clarify.

I raise an eyebrow.
"I think it's more the other way around." I itch at the back of my head.
"She does not care about me. She was just helping me meeting my grandfather."

His eyes narrowed "You're driving her to irrationality. She can't tell whether you genuinely want to be friends with her or whether you're just using her for your own ends, and that's why her approach towards you varies from one day to the next."

He glared as he looked at you "She isn't sure whether to care about you, because you flip from being defensive of her one minute to thinking she's a complete cow the next. You sort of flirt with her, yet act casual enough that it could just be brushed off as being friendly. Part of the reason she acts the way she does is to test you, to try and see how you'll react, to try and gauge your motivations. The other part is to do with her bloodline and me, which admittedly is out of your control."

He mentally nudges me awake slightly and showed me your conversation, and I confirmed he was correct. Impressively so, I had to admit.

"Would you prefer to say it yourself?" He asked and I frowned.

"I... ask him."

"Would you prefer it if I summoned Lileath here? She'll come down and speak to you if you want."

He loathed the words as he said them, hating the influence you had over her, even if it paled dramatically in comparison to his. The problem - although normally this wouldn't be a problem, except for the sheer amount if people who seek to exploit her - was that she was too emotional. She got too invested in things, and as someone with power you don't get the luxury of doing that.

Last edited:
I feel deceived. I'm standing with an open mouth in shock trying to speak. I shut my mouth, feeling the anger inside.
This is so unfair, so unfair. Your the one that plays with my feelings, making me go crazy. Your the one that one minute feels like a friend or more, and the next well I'm nothing to you. I don't know how to read you, or understand your thoughts. You seem interested in one minute, then later well I'm scared to even try to touch you. Your making me unsure, I do want to kiss you or hug you, but I'm scared because it feels like you don't want me to. Your not giving me any signs as if this is real or just a roleplay. Your not giving me signs that you feel the same.

Standing there confused and stunned. Feeling all the energy getting sucked out of me, and being filled with sadness. This world is an unfair place.
And I get now that we have confused each other. That you think things about me that isn't true. That you have an idea of who I am, but you don't know. I have always liked you and never changed my mind about that, but I get frustrated and sad when you do not give me hints or signs as how you feel.

Standing there stiff as a stick. Exhausted of the confusion, of all my feelings and of all this. I sit down on the bed and sigh.
"Yeah, I would want to talk to her." Or maybe I don't want to. But I would rather talk with her, than the Dark Lord. It didn't really feel like this was any of his buisness. I didn't hurt his daughter, you hurt me everyday by tormenting me by not showing me how you feel. I was soon giving up as I was meantally and physically tired.

He nodded but glared at you first, and I got a dressing gown to cover my nightgown before I left for your room.

"It's interesting how you expect her to reveal her feelings and motivations when you won't show your own. And have you considered that maybe she can't tell you how she feels before she's conflicted about it, so she feels two completely polarized sets of emotions."

I entered the room and nodded to him. "Hello father. Hey Eric." I said, glancing at you.

"Hello Lileath" He said casually, and I subtly shook my head.

"You know how to find me" was all he said before he vanished.

I just glared back at him, didn't want to say anything more.
I sighed, looking down at the floor. Biting my nails a little before I looked up at you.
Feeling exhausted. Giving you a sad look. "Hi."

I shrugged my shoulders.
"Well, I think you should speak for yourself instead of him coming to me.
You must admit it looks really stupid."
My hair was fluffy again after showering. It was a freeing feeling as it had been stiff all evening.
I played with my hair a little, taking my hand through it.

I sighed "Eric... for this to work, I guess we both need to understand something. My duties as the heir of Slytherin and my loyalty to my father comes first before everything, my education, my career, my adoptive parents, everything. But that doesn't mean my whole life has to be focused around nothing aside from that, as I do like your company. But I need to know how you feel and what you want, so I know how you will fit into my life. I can't make a decision based around you when I don't have your input."

Last edited:
"It's idiotic of me to say how I feel, and then you don't feel the same way.
Our friendship sounds like a buisness deal to you. Can't you make it fall in naturally like normal people.
And why do I need to say it first? Why not you? Makes no sense."
Still laying in bed, looking at the roof.
"I like you, I have had interest in you from the beginning of our friendship.
But it just feels fake when you need me to tell you this, so you dare to confess whatever you feel.
You made me feel crazy, because you didn't give me a sign or a confirmation."
I stood up and walked around in the bedroom. I sighed.
"Don't know if I can do this. I'm exhausted. And if you don't feel I'm that special to you, well then it's not worth it."

"You of all people should know that I'm not normal." I said sadly, not wanting it to sound confrontational or like an accusation.

I frowned "I can't say it first because I have grown to have a fear of rejection. An entire lifetime of hiding and having people reject and hate me for something I was born as has unsurprisingly led me quite reluctant to open up to people or show them my true feelings. I open up to somebody, I admit I have feelings for somebody, and they shirk away from me like I'm a monster. Or they use it to exploit me and get themselves what they want. I know you're aware of what I am and have continued hanging around me regardless, but still?" I opened the window with my wand and removed the sound barrier, faint screams rising up from below.

"Why would you even want to get entangled in all this? Wouldn't you be happier with somebody 'normal', like you said? Won't you just find it too exhausting?"

I say the last part slightly bitterly, tears forming at the edge of my eyes as I stubbornly looked away.

Last edited:
I walked over to, taking your hands and looking into your eyes.
"No, I don't want anyone else than you. I do not fear you or think that you're a monster.
And I'm not using you to get closer your world or my grandparents.
And I like that you are not normal."
I sighed and shook my head.
"I'm sorry for the way that I have acted.
And you're worth it all, even if it will be exhausting."
I smiled at you, hoping I didn't fuck up again, as I normally did.

"I'm sorry too. And you don't have to apologize, you're acting fairly ordinary. I'm the one with the problems and weird habits."

I smiled a little sadly, but something was still bugging me slightly.

"Are you... jealous of mine and my fathers relationship?"

I asked softly, frowning the smallest fraction. You had looked almost angry when you saw us dance, and you'd been irritated ever since. I didn't mean from a parental aspect, but from more of a stance of how close we were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back