• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I scowl as I see Sophie launch herself at you. God damn it. I'd been debating whether to go over and apologize, but really I wanted to wait until you were away from your friends. I closed my notebook with a snap and held it as I walked upstairs.

I walked downstairs about ten minutes later, and I looked quite different. I was wearing a suit again, mostly black with a white shirt and silver cuffs on the blazer. My lips were painted red, my skin was, if possible, paler than usual, and my eyelids were winged in black eyeliner, the black nails hidden behind a pair of leather gloves. My shoes made a small amount of noise as I walked into the common room, and I looked... imposing. Older, and more powerful. The dark lords heir.

Alexander won over Wyatt. It was a fun game to watch.
We started playing some games that everyone could participate in.
Playing for a while, Wyatt and Megan disappeared together.
Don't really know where they went.
Sophie were whining to try to make us do the same. But I ignored her.
She gave up and went upstairs. "Poor girl," Ryan said as he nibbled at a pillow.
"Go give her some company if you are so keen on her," I answered. He got angry and went upstairs as well.

That's when you walked down. Looking all pretty. I could swear I was holding my breath as you walked down the stairs.
Alexander touched my shoulder and starting to stand up. "I will give you some alone time," he whispered in my ear.
I was shaking my head and looking at him confused. "No," I mumble. But off he goes, and left us alone.

I raised my eyebrows slightly as your friends left.

"Sorry for scaring your friends off."

I said sadly, meeting your gaze. I had time, certainly enough to apologize and leave you to enjoy yourself with Sophie, once Ryan was finished of course. Pretentious little slut. I leaned against the wall slightly, as if I didn't have the emotional energy to even stay upright, and I frowned a little. I didn't want your sympathy, I... I didn't know what I wanted.

I look at you as you speak. I raise up slightly.
"Oh no, it was Alexander's own choice," I try to smile. "It's okay."
Stand there not knowing what you say.
Seeing that your in pain, I take your hand without asking and drag you softly to one of the chairs.
"You should sit down. Rest a little." I let go of your hand, and go sit in the chair next to you.
I clear my throat. "So... what attacked you in the forest?" Don't knowing if I should meet your eyes.

I let you sit me down, despite preferring to remain standing, and summoned up a glass of red wine. I'd been drinking quite a few of these recently, especially as it was what we drank at meetings.

"Thanks" I said lightly, leaning back into it at an angle and crossing on of my legs over the other. I looked at you and then looked down into my wine glass, not wanting to admit how close I'd been to dying.

"A giant." I said mildly flatly, not wanting your pity. Especially if it was falsified.

I cough. "Oh. well that's nothing to joke about, never want to meet one of those." I try to uplift the mood.
"Good you came out of it, it could have been a lot worse..." I look down at my feet.
Maybe change the subject? "How are you feeling now?" I smile to you.

I shrug slightly. It wasn't really your business, but as everyone knew who my father was anyways...

"I have to see my father later. I have little doubt he'll be displeased at my failing to follow one of his only orders by the second day."

I had some more of the wine, as if I needed it to calm my nerves.

"But my punishment won't start until after sundown, so I have a while to contemplate about it first."

It was an extremely effective method of punishment. Punishing someone instantly creates little sense of dread, the worry that you can never be quite sure what he'll do to you. But it's unlikely to be pleasant.

I was glad right now I had a loving father who would never punish me in any extreme way.
Think everyone should experience having your father as a father for a day. I shake a little by the thought.
"Well I'm sorry," Not knowing what to say. I stare into the fire.

I sigh a little "I'll be fine. I'm his only child so he won't kill me, even if that doesn't prevent his punishments from being severe."

That'd been one of the conditions of joining the death eaters - I had to be willing to take the same punishments as them when I messed up.

"I'm sorry for how I've acted towards you. My own private life isn't really an excuse to lash out at everyone else."

I look up at you surprised.
"Well, thank you for apologizing." I smile at her.
Studying her a little, I realize that she has lipstick on her teeth.
"You are a little red on the front tooth." I try to point where.

I frown slightly and take out a pocket mirror, rubbing the edge of my tooth slightly until it came off.

"Thanks." I say, putting it back in my pocket where my wand was. I also had it close to hand, regardless who I was around. Even when I was on my own.

I nod. "Soo... what are your plans before..ehm.. meeting with your father?"
I drag a hand through my hair, then putting my hands behind my head as support.

I shrug "I hadn't really thought about it." I admitted "Although I thought you and Sophie had plans."

I glanced at you with my eyebrows raised slightly, as if to say it was fine if you wanted to leave, if you didn't want to deal with all my issues and drama.

I laugh a while. "No she tried to make me go up with her. But I'm not interested in her in that kind of way."
Taking a little break from talking. "To me she is just a friend. I know what it must look like." Looking at you.
"But you and me both know she jumps from boy to boy, as Megan does." I blink at you.

I smiled a little and raised my eyebrows "Friends don't usually drape themselves over each other like throws on a chair."

I teased lightly. Me and Malfoy certainly didn't act like that, in fact much of his fanatical concern for me came from his own sense of self preservation. He didn't actually have feelings for me, it was all about saving himself as maintaining his social standing.

"Well, I understand how you see it." Opening my tie. As I'm wearing a white shirt, with rolled up arms and black pants.
"She is not really my type. But I don't really have much to choose from. It's just for fun, were just fooling around."
I sigh, and realize I will never find a decent girlfriend.

I frowned a little "What do you mean?"

Admittedly, you were Slytherin, which does have the habit of reducing ones selection of people to date, although I couldn't see why you'd have that many problems. Your friends probably didn't help, but still, you weren't what I'd describe as completely undesirable. I smiled a little and was glad you couldn't hear my thoughts.

I shook my head a little and laughed. I stood up and opened my arms.
"Well look at me, I am an idiot. At least I act like one most of the time." I snorted.
The classclown, nobody took me seriously.

I laughed a little "Still, there are worse things to be."

Being a foolhardy idiot wasn't exactly the worst crime in the universe, but I didn't like it personally. Even so, better than being a genocidial murderer.

Sitting down, glancing at you. «I guess.»
I blow my hair out of my face. «Still going to that garden party?» shaking my one foot up and down as I’m full of energy.

I laugh a little "If I can still walk tomorrow. What about you?"

I frowned slightly. If greyback broke my legs as punishment for not following the dark Lords orders, they'd heal. If he ripped your head off, that could be more of a problem.

I stopped shaking. «If the invitation is still open. Then, yes.” I wrinkle my nose as I say it. Probably not smart going, but I want to finally fit in. “The dresscode was a suit, right?” I think I have a suit laying around, if I’m not totally wrong. “And how do you want me to behave?” There were a lot of questions in my head. “And who am I? Do I come as your friends or as your date?” I grin. I look apologetic at you.

I look at you sideways slightly, and summon a pensieve, one of our garden parties contained inside.

"I can get you a suit. Malfoy will be able to tell you how to act, if you've got any questions as I'm unlikely to be back any time soon."

I frowned a little "You'll be coming as one of my potential suitors. So not exactly like a date, but not as casual as friends."

It got me thinking. «Well, this sounds like going to a rich person’s party in the muggleworld.» I snort. «Except, if you behave wrong at your kind of garden party you get killed.” I stare into the fire for a while.

"It's similar, yes. The death eaters and my father emphasise heavily on form, they feel it helps them retain a sense of humanity after murdering and torturing people."

I swallowed "You don't have to come. It'd give the best impression to your estranged family if you were seen with my favour, but I could arrange for you to meet them in private if it's preferred."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back