• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I growled as I stormed out the slytherin common room, my steps light as I jogged to the chamber of secrets, no one awake at this time. I closed the bathroom door as I entered and the ghost glared at me.

"What?" I snapped "I'm not the one that murdered you."

I opened the chamber and went inside, playing some music as I paced around, trying to get some of this insufferable anger out. Not just at your disrespect for the Dark Lord, although that was part of it, but your sheer arrogant stupidity. At least I never taunted people who were considerably stronger than me, that I didn't have at least a moderate chance of beating if it came to blows.

I didn’t sleep well. The same sentence that you said earlier came over and over in my dreams. Or more like nightmairs.
What a rude thing to say to a person. You didn’t even know me. You were floating around on this thrown of yours, with the Dark Lord. You thought you was so much better because of your god damn own blood.
I wake up, sweaty and warm. Holding my hands on the bedsheets. The anger is there. I breath in and out as I try to calm down. What a bitch. My sight is blurry and I can feel my eyes itching. They are probably red, my blood vessels has cracked. I see a figure coming closer, without thinking I punch the person in the face. My hand feels numb and reality comes back to me.
I rub my eyes fast and look up to see Alexander. He is holding his hand over his eyes. «Fuck, I’m sorry!» the boys in the room is coming closer, have found out there is a situation going on. «Aaah.» is the sound coming out of Alexander’s mouth. I try to look at the damage I have done. «Let’s get you to the hospital wing,» i insist. He shake his head. «no, it’s okay.» I sigh

I storm around the chamber of secrets for a while, finally using a potion to get to sleep on the large, four pillared bed. I still didn't sleep well though, the memory of the blood covering my hands as I stabbed that man fresh in my mind once more, and as I got up I washed, even though I still felt unclean. I shivered slightly and put a pair of black leather gloves on.

«Are you okay mate?» the rest of the boys has went down to breakfast, leaving only me and Alexander left. «Yeah, nothing to worry about.» he smirks at me. «The big question is, are you okay?» he looks at me with big eyes. I sigh «just a nightmair.» i start to put on my uniform. «Sure?» he looks concearned at me. «Yeah, nothing to worry about. No big deal.» I take a brush and try to control my hair a little. «Let’s go downstairs huh?» i give him a hand so he stands up. He nods. We walk down to the great hall for some breakfast.

I decided to stay down here for a while, and tried to communicate with my father, but found he was asleep. At least it felt less uncomfortable down here. Eating a croissant, I groaned as I remembered last night, and how I'd excellently managed to annoy both of you. I sighed as I brushed myself off, my hair wet and slicked back, as I walked upstairs and closed the chamber.

Trying to act normal as we went into the great hall. But teacher after teacher stormed over to Alexander. I sighed, because I knew everyone saw I hit him. «A talk with you later, Eric,» hissed Snape at me. I nodded fast and went to find myself a place. Tried to eat some, even I weren’t hungry at all.

I walked into the great hall, for once not flanked by several people, and I felt Severus watching me. I frowned as I took my usual position next to Malfoy and he glared at me, so I glanced at him. His eyes were red, as if he'd been crying.

"Shouldn't you be with the dark lord? After all, you're practically the same two people now."

I swallowed and looked down, sipping a little of a drink as I considered an answer.

"Malfoy, I can't talk about what happened this summer. I'm sorry."

His eyes widened in understanding, and I knew the horror scenarios that flirted through his mind.

"Lileath... all I know is when you went in there you were a sharp, slightly arrogant girl who knew how to have fun and enjoy herself, and you came out far sharper, extremely arrogant, and you seem to have forgotten how to enjoy yourself except with the dark lord. And why do you keep flinching away from everyone's touches?"

I looked down "I'm sorry Malfoy." He sighed and went back to eating his breakfast.

Drinking some juice, I recognize you have joined the table. Sitting next to Malfoy, can't hear what you are saying. But you are clearly having an intense conversation. Alexander caught me looking at you guys.
"Are you jealous?" he asks with his mouth full of food. That kid sure has a lot of appetite.
I laughed and shook my head. "No Draco can have her." I frowned.

He was still looking down when he snapped.

"Lileath... why? Why is he so important to you? You're not in love with him... right?

He shouted, his arms flailing around slightly as he stood up.

"Malfoy..." I said softly "I do love him. Very much. But it's not romantic."

"Why?" He said crying as people turned to watch us "What has he ever done to deserve your love for him?"

I closed my eyes "He doesn't have to do anything to deserve it."

He shook his head, still clearly upset "Lileath, I don't think I'll ever understand what you see in him that's appealing."

I nodded "I know you won't. You couldn't, even if you tried."

I said sadly, and he nodded solemnly, sitting back down.

Turn my head as I hear Draco's screaming. "What's going on over there?" Ryan asks while shoving food in his mouth.
"How would I know?" I look around at the table, hoping to find something tempting. Nah, I really do not want to eat right now.
"Aren't you a thing?" Ryan looked right at me and frowned. "She wouldn't hang out with us if it weren't for you." That dude could be an annoying piece of shit sometimes. He was so stupid, but well he was my best mate.
"It was a one time thing, she isn't going to hang out with us again." I start standing up from the table. But my attention got caught by the owls flying over us. Post. And a letter coming my way. I sit down and sigh, catch it in the air as it falls down.
"Well she is hot, I don't blame you," Ryan says. I look up at him with a threatning look, feel the anger burning inside of me. If a look could kill.
But I let it go, I can't show them that I care for you. I start tearing up the letter.

I stood up and began walking from the table, and I felt Severus studying me. He knew some of what'd happened, having been there for parts of it, and it was awkward now being in an educational setting once more. A bat flies in through the window and I frown a little as it hovers around my head.

"Stop it" I say smiling, as I notice a black letter in its hand. It flaps its wings around my head as I carefully opened the letter, and I smiled at what it read.

Lileath,

Meet Snape in his office at half eight. You know why, although you don't have to attend if you don't want to.

Love,

Your father

(p.s If that Eric boy is irritating you, perhaps you should bring him to this rather than our garden parties.)

Dragging out the paper nervously. From my mother, how embarrasing. Now the big question, should I just read it now? Just be done with it.
Or fold it together and read it later. The second one sounds even more embarrasing. I sigh and fold the paper so it's it full size.

"Dear Eric.

I know you won't answer my letter or just write ok. But I just want to say, I'm worried this year.
More than ever... You must know that I know you are trying to contact your grandfather.
And no, I haven't told your dad, and are not planning on it.
But I'm worried... I'm feeling sick to my stomach. Having a big feeling that this year you will come in more trouble than you ever have been.
And... please take care of your sister! Be the brother and son I know you are.
Caring and loving.

Love, mum. "

I burn the letter in my hand, with my thought. I shake my head and stand up. Snape give me the sign to see him before class.
I nod and start walking out of the great hall.

I raise my eyebrows as I see flames across the table, and see you burning your letter before you walk past. I pocket mine, sealing it shut, Malfoy glancing at the letter and I nodded.

"So soon?" He asked sadly.

"Apparently so. I think it has to do with our new defense against the dark arts teacher."

"Why?"

"Because Dumbledores disgrace in the magical community is of great interest to him."

He nodded, sort of understanding, and I left to go to potions class.

Snape shut the door behind me. He went with quick steps to his desk, he wet his finger and scrolled through his paper.
He was aggressive and restless, as he always was.
"All the boys in the Slytherin say you were the one that hit Percly." That was Alexander's surname. I sigh.
"Well yeah, seems like it was me." Snape gives me a smirk, then he hit me in the back of the head.
I grunt and lay my head on the back of my head. "Why? Do I want to know." He millers in my ear. And are close to my face, almost nosetip to nosetip.
He backs off and takes out his wand from his sleeve. Holding it solid in his hand.
"I was having a nightmair, I wasn't present so I saw a shadow, or a figure."
I scratch my hand with my fingernails. "I didn't mean to." I try to look right in Snape's eyes.
It's like looking into a dark hole. He nods. "Yeah, well. Off you go," and point at the door. "Don't get late to my class."
Raising up and nodding, I go to the door. Snape stops me right before I go out, by touching my shoulder.
"I like you Eric, try not to get in too much trouble." I nod. And walk off to potions class, with no one other than Snape as teacher.

I was already sat in potions class, the only one there as I turned the letter over in my fingers once more, it sealed by a red wax seal, curled around to show a snake swallowing its tail. I bit my lip as I thought about what everyone had said. What if I was in love with him? What if my feelings for him weren't completely normal? I shook my head slightly. He knew my mind almost better than I did, and he'd of brought it up if my feelings were inappropriate. I was still holding the letter when someone entered, but I was too lost in my thoughts to notice who.

Looking around in the classrom, all the seats full besides one. The one next to you, I end up standing still and lost.
Not wanting to sit next to you, so I just stand there like an idiot. Snape was already there, how did he do it? I shake my head, I would never get it.
I sigh as I meet Snape's eyes. "Take the vacant seat, Denver." He nods at the one next to you. Biting my teeth together, and give in. Go over to you, drag out my chair and drop my book at the table with a small sound. Sit down and take a deep breath. Try not to look at you, just straight in front of me. Take my head in my hands as Snape start speaking about today's lesson.

I glance at you once before returning to the lesson, Severus meeting my eyes and I nodded once. I would be seeing him tonight. I flicked through my book as I listened, Malfoy glancing at me.

"What?" I mouthed at him quietly. He looked at you and then me, raising his eyebrows. I shook my head.

"We're not an item if that's what you mean Malfoy."

I heard his sigh of relief "Thank God, I doubt he'd last ten minutes in a room with your father without the two trying to kill each other."

I ignore the whole lot. Why do I find myself getting hurt by the things you say?
Normally I don't care what people say to me or about me.
Finding the things I need for todays potion. I don't say a word to you, not doing this as a group project.
Following the instructings in the book, trying at least. Snape give me a look, and comes over.
"Since Lileath and Eric are so good to cooperate. They can show TOGETHER what the first steps are?" He put so much pressure on the word together, that I get chills. I swallow. Fuck.

I glared at him slightly and summoned up the ingredients, not looking at you as I described the different ingredients in brief and how they each needed to be prepared. I knew why he'd done it, it was partly to do with you and partly to take my mind off what was going to happen tonight, where we'd both be wearing masks different to the ones we wore now. I glanced at you slightly as I waited for you to say the first step, excepting you to follow on from me.

You talk, I just blur at the words. It's my turn to talk, but it's not going to happen. I can't.
I raise up, look at Snape apologetic. "I'm sorry. If I can be excused, I need to go to the toilet."
I storm out of the room, Snape doesn't shout after me.
Wondering why, but I'm too busy to get out the classroom and away from the dungeons.
Until now I have just walked fast, but now I start running. Running outside, out on the grounds. It's empty and quite.

"Would you please tell us the first stage Lileath?"

He said it so casually, closing the door with a quiet flick and pacing around slightly, to distract the class and me from you that I could've hugged him. Not that I ever would, but the gratitude shone in my eyes as I explained how to begin the potion. Being a death eater, he knew how to take people's mind of things, and how to prepare people for harrowing events. He stopped me after the first step and instructed the class to follow.

Someone would notice me soon, walking around when I was supposed to be in class.
I walked slowly down the gras, feeling the fresh air. As I wished I had my reading material.
Accio, the spell to make things come to me. I had trained on it, but it was hard. And I couldn't do it from a long distance.
In the summer holiday, when I was so bored I could tear out my eyes, I would sit and practice the spell for hours.
I walked inside of the castle again, so I was close to the dungeons, but not too close.
"Accio Book, Assassin's Apprentice." Nothing happend. I sighed and breath out dissatisfied.
"Accio book, Assassin's Apprentice." The book jumped out of my backpack in Snape's classroom.
Luckily my backpack was open. Breathing out realived. It fled through the room, the door open a little so the book could get through and fled right into my arms. Before Snape could understand it was me, I ran as fast as I could. Out in the grounds, closer to the forest. But not into the forest, just in the big space of only gras. I sat down by a tree, and opened my book at page 132. Started reading, leaned back relaxed.

I watched your book fly out your bag but didn't say anything, Severus merely transporting your bag and equipment back to the common room. I stayed quiet for the rest of the lesson, walking out after the bell went. I hurried outside, not wanting to go into the chamber in case I was spotted, but I sat on the edge of the forest in some shade. I'd wait for everyone to leave for next lesson before going further inwards.

I've come far in the book. I fold the corner of page and close it.
That's when I spot you. I sigh, what are you up to now?
Looking around, nobody else here. I take my hand through my hair. My lips feels extremly dry so I lick them.
You are probably going into the forest, at least it looks like it.
I'm not going to stop you or disturb you. Since it looks weird, that I'm just looking at you, I open my book again and read some more.

I climb up into a tree, glancing at you before looking down, and I play with my necklace in my hand. I close my eyes as I peer through it, and see him lying in bed asleep, some muggle model draped across his chest. I frowned as I took it off, and a tear fell down my face at what felt like a sudden void. I couldn't stop them falling once they started, and soon I was wracked with tears, sobbing quietly as I held myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back