• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I turned away and went down a corridor, leading down to the main door which opened silently as I approached it. Being the heir of slytherin did have some benefits, I reflected to myself, strolling out into the night, using my wand to shut the door behind me, as the light from inside was unnecessarily illuminating the grounds. I glanced at you all running around and smirked. I knew how to do things you couldn't dream of, but they were also things I couldn't do here. I liked to keep a tight leash on myself, this summer proof enough about why I shouldn't let it slip. I breathed in the cool night air, finding it relaxing and it helped soothe my lingering headache.

We took out our wands as fast as we approched to the forest. Ryan and Alexander was already duelling.
Some guy name Wyatt and Drew was also with us. I was closest to Alex, me and him has been inseparably since first day at Hogwarts.
I still remember that day, how frustrated and scared I was. The panic had built up inside of me because I didn't come into Gryffindor. And the only thing I could think about was that it was something wrong with me. Alex were the one that saved me from humiliating myself by starting to cry.
I will forever thank him for coming over to me, and make me laugh. That what he was for me, a friend that would always make me laugh even if I was in a bad mood.
I look around a little, hoping I would see you. But instead of looking too long, I jump in the duelling and disrupts them.

I rolled my eyes as I spotted you all dueling, and watched, hidden about three meters away, leaning on a tree. I watched you all closely, especially now there were more of you, and tried to communicate with my father. I was relieved to find it easier, and I was soon chatting to him almost absent mindedly, although I kept watching you all.

"Ventus." Perfect spell as it's already windy in the forest. Even big Ryan, falls over and in the mud. I laugh a little, before I set my focus back. Just waiting for Ryan to cast something back at me. Ryan is on his feet again. But I'm faster. "Bombarda!" I yell. Ryan tries with flipendo.
"A break?" Alexander asks. We all nod, and sit down by each tree.

I tilt my head slightly as I watch you all. Playful, obviously not trying to hurt each other, but you were fast. As fast as me, judging by your duels, but perhaps you didn't know non verbal spells, as no one else in our year knew them, Hermione only knowing of them. Still, I also had one main advantage. Well, two really, the first being that I knew dark magic, and the second being that I could look into people minds. I freeze slightly as one of them sits to the right of me, and he stands up.

"Are you spying on us?" He asked angrily.

I stand up fast and look at Wyatt. I already feel myself trying to protect you. Fucking stop it, what is wrong with me? I don't even know you.
I slowly go towards him, trying to be calm. But I can feel myself rushing. "Hey! She is with us, okay?" I touch his shoulder calmly and try to push him down again. He gives me a angry look. "A girl?" He hiss at me. I give him a cold look back.

My eyes narrowed, a dark brown, almost red colour, and I raised my eyebrows. This again. Greyback had this reaction when he found out I was going to go throughout the trails, at which point I chucked a bolt of dark magic at his head. Although he ducked, he hasn't doubted me being female and heir since.

"Yes, Wyatt. I'm female. Glad you noticed that at least."

My sex was not a disability, and I wouldn't allow people to tell me it was. Physically, I was weaker, but my mind was sharper than some adults. I walked past him and over to you, determining that you would be the one most likely not to try and jinx me.

I tried to choke my laughter, but everyone could hear it.
My hand went over my mouth a little while.
"Well I think it's enough for tonight guys. What do you say?" I looked around at the guys, hoping for a response.
I got some small nods. Wyatt looked annoyed at me, well I didn't care. I was better liked than him.
The guys went in the front, while I was walking slowly beside you.

I grinned as you had to hold back your laughter, the first time I had done so in your presence. I walked into step behind you.

"I'm not sure Wyatt approves"

I said quietly, still smiling to show I really wasn't bothered by what he thought. It'd been nice to get out for an hour, although I was a little bemused as to why we were walking away from the door, and I asked you as such.

"Huh?" I look up at where we are walking. "Oh I didn't realize."
I stop a little. Start itching myself in the back of my head. I hesitate a little.
"I'm sorry for how I have behaved. I didn't mean to yell at you all those times."
I look down before I look back at you.

I snorted slightly and shook my head "No it's okay. I do have a habit of being coldly arrogant. And besides, I'm quite used to it."

It was true. I always had people yelling at me, whether it was my teachers, the other students or Malfoy, who seemed determined to find out what happened while I was gone. He blamed himself for leaving me there, not seeming to get that I enjoyed it. Well, most of it.

My laugh come out dry and fake. "Well even if your used to it, doesn't it mean I can just do it."
I'm feeling myself getting a little cold just standing in my shirt. I touch her hand slightly.
"I'm just trying to figure things out, and... well it isn't going so well. But I will try to be more calm." I half-smiled at her.

My hand moves slightly away from yours as we walk, not because I intentionally moved it but just because that was how I walked. I look at you frowning slightly.

"What is it you're trying to figure out?"

I ask softly, glancing at you as we approached the doors and they opened without me having to do anything.

Don't feel ready to tell anyone the whole shit yet, because it's more complicated than it seems.
"Just family stuff..." I look away. "Maybe some other time." it comes out quite.
I hear a noice when we approach inside. I take a grip around your arm and drag you around a corner.
Standing close to each other, so close that I'm breathing in your neck. Hope it's not annoying...
Hearing someone footsteps approaching nearby.

I was walking along with you when you grabbed me around a corner, and I wasn't stupid enough to object as I heard footsteps approaching. Your breathing was tickling my neck where my necklace was, a silver snake with an emerald for an eye hanging off the chain, the emerald flickering, as if it was alive. I grabbed my wand as I cautiously listened out.

My heart was beating fast and I tried to make it calm down.
The exictment was real, and I liked it. I had been almost caught a 100 times and... caught like 3 times.
I pushed us more against the wall as I saw the shadow of a man standing opposite us.
One of my hands were holding your waist, I didn't do it intentionally, but it wasn't the right time to move right now.

I let you hold my waist and almost smirked. It was like you thought I'd never snuck out before. I decided against transforming into a snake, figuring it might scare you. You found this exciting and thrilling? My God, what would you think if you had to assault a building, or escape from the ministry? Where the stakes were so much higher, that if you were caught it wasn't detention but life imprisonment?

The shadow goes back where it came from. I sigh and let go of you. "Let's get back, before anyone else decides to pay us a visit."
I sneak up the stairs, at the same time laying low.

I follow you silently, not bothering to creep around but I kept a sharp eye out for anyone else.

"We could just leave the school, and venture into Hogsmede or London."

I said quietly, glancing around. I didn't mean permanently, as we'd discussed whether I should return already.

I raised an eyebrow and stopped. "What are you talking about?" I laughed a little.
Slyderin's common room was getting closer and closer, I couldn't relax before I was inside that door.
I breath heavy while going those last staircases.

I frowned a little "Don't you know how to get out?"

I asked curiously, resuming walking slowly. Your breathing was loud, and I wondered if you noticed, but I didn't want to point it out. I heard some faint footsteps and a door slamming shut. Severus sounds like he's in a good mood.

"Yeah I do, I was just wondering why you would want to go there?" I tried to control my breath.
Finally up and looking at the door, saying the password. It opens. "It was just so random."

I shrug "I don't particularly want to be here. I feel watched, and I hate it, so I need a break occasionally otherwise I'd go mad."

I walk into the slytherin common room and Draco hurries over, furious.

"Where have you been?" He demanded, and my eyes narrowed.

"I didn't realise I had to inform you every time I wanted to move."

Last edited:
I snorted by the look of Draco. Who do he think he was? Your brother, your lover? I tried to smile, but inside I felt rather that Draco was making a fool out of himself.
"it's alright. She was with me. Didn't hurt her." I teased him. But I had a pokerface, wasn't really in mood for a fight. Not that I would ever see myself fighting with him, because we didn't have a reason to be honest. I folded my hands, while looking at the situation.

He laughed a little "Right. Whatever."

He stormed off, but I stepped towards him and away from you, standing in the middle of the room.

"Malfoy" I said, my voice cold and he paused at the authority, at the power in the tone, and gasped at me. His eyes widened in horror as he beheld me.

"I'm sorry. For leaving you there."

My eyes narrowed. "Don't be"

He blanched and looked away sadly. I'm sorry I let you become this were his parting words before he left.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back