• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Professors Group Roleplay

thefloralrapunzel

Roleplay Availability
Hello lovelies!
here is my first ever shot at making A group rp
Would be inspired by the hp professors tag from TikTok ya know !

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a small group RP based on the Harry Potter universe set in Hogwarts. I’m looking for maybe 4 to 5 players max. Basically, I’m hoping to get together a group of a few people who would like to roleplay as the staff or adults of Hogwarts . We’d all play as an professor or staff at Hogwarts; There can be friendships made, enemies made, and even romances brewing (LGBTQ always welcome). But if their is enough interest I will allow students to be made as well. If that appeals to all

As for character sheets, if you are interested you may be as detailed or not as you want in your own sheet.,

edit; To clarify this would be for original characters

Hope to see ya soon. Comment down below if interested in this Hogwarts RP.

Last edited:
Hey! I’d be interested.Is this OCs or canons?

Awesome if two more people join I will link the character sheet to fill out and make the other threads for this rp

I can count myself as interested in this endevour.
So sign me up, but please don't do it on a howler.

If you're still looking for people, this def sounds interesting!

I would certainly be interested in this roleplay! Is there a specific year this takes place?

Oh wow didn’t think I’d get this many but welcome all!
I was thinking we could do modern times year wise !
Over the weekend I will post the link to where you all can post your characters and a sheet if you need.

But we have enough for me to start the plotting thread too if your all intrested! I can do that tommarow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back