• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Still Looking April 2023! Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Life is Strange and more | Ship Roleplay Request

odinson

exhausted
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About:
~ Hello! I've had a couple years of a writing hiatus, only broken by a couple slow roleplays however I've been trying to start writing again. I've been role-playing since I was 13, and I'm 20 now. My timezone is BST

~ I used to write advanced-lit to novella however right now I'll match the partner

~ Looking for fandom roleplays, with MxM ships or MxF, however I only write for male characters

Fandoms:

° Harry Potter - Drarry (I usually write Draco but am flexible)

° Life Is Strange - Grahamscott (I write for Nathan)
Male Canon Character (me) x F or M OC

° Percy Jackson - Solangelo (I write for Nico but am flexible)
Percico (I write for Nico)
Male Canon Character (me) x F or M OC

° Miraculous Ladybug - Nathaniel x Marc (I write for Nathaniel)
Adrien x Marinette (I write for Adrien)

°
!! Open to Mortal AUs and most AUs really, medieval AUs too
!! Open to OCs, just ask

Hey I'm interested in doing a Nathan x OC centric rp if you'd be so inclined. Would I be able to send you a pm to talk about it?

Would you be into doing Grahamscott? I have been itching to play Warren for a while. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back