• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Potter OC's wanted for 1X1 roleplay

Sagebot

Peek-a-boo
Hey there.

I've been feeling kinda fandom-y lately, and I'm wondering if anyone else out there feels the same. If so, how about joining me in a 1X1 Hogwarts adventure?

I'm looking for original characters to roleplay with. I don't care if they are male or female, straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, asexual, or even completely human. What I want is a deep character and a good roleplayer. I have two possible characters for this--one male, one female--that you can chose from, depending on your character's preference. I'll describe them a bit later.

There would be no exact plot, other than the characters being students and going through Hogwarts as students. They would probably be going during the events of the books, so the battle of Hogwarts could be a thing somewhere a bit later on. They would start at 11 as first years and then grow up, possibly spending breaks together or visiting.

Like I said above, your character doesn't have to be all human. I am quite open. I believe any character can be a good one with a good roleplayer behind them. I love some good creativity.

Now, if you are interested, feel free to send me a message! All I request is some character information. You can send me a character sheet, or just send the following information:

1) Name

2)Personality

3)appearance

4)Blood status (Half blood, pure blood, muggle born)

5)Likes/dislikes

6)Hogwarts house.

7)Human? Or part human?

I'm not too picky about reply length. 1 paragraph is usually enough. Quality over quantity.

So if you are interested, drop me a line.

The info about my characters:

Name: Evangeline Weskott (Female)

Basic info: Being an American going to Hogwarts, Evangeline (Eva, for short) feels like a fish out of water. Normally, American witches and wizards attend the public Salem Institute, but Eva received a Hogwarts letter, inviting her to attend, so attend she would. Her pet is her cat; a Scottish fold named Arthur. She has a strong fear of heights, so flying is not for her.

Personality: Generally bright and upbeat. She handles stress quite well, though becomes frustrated or defensive if criticised by another person.

Appearance: Strawberry blonde, with grayish blue eyes. She has very long hair as a younger child, but cuts it when she's older, since it gets in the way. Has an average build, and a beauty mark at the outer corner of her right eye.

Blood status: pure blood.

Likes: Cats, dancing, small enclosed spaces, sugary sweets, charms.

Dislikes: Heights, really big spiders, being stared at, herbology, being told off, the color Brown.

Hogwarts house: Hufflepuff

Human?: yes. Purely human.

--- --- --- --- ---

Name: Wallace Timberland (male)

Basic info: Walace is the oldest of four, and the younger three are all girls. This added to the fact he was raised by a single mother meant that his upbringing was very much female oriented. Attending school is his first real escape from that. Though he loves his family, he feels that it is time to really find out who he is.

Personality: Wallace rarely says what he means outright. He is softspoken and passive with his words, but can also be judgemental. He holds grudges to the grave, but is also fiercely loyal to his friends. One wouldn't guess it right away, but he has a very keen sense of humor.

Appearance: Thin, tall, and lanky. He has very thick, curly brown hair and hazel eyes. Freckles dot his cheeks and he has dimples when he smiles.

Likes: jokes, dueling, chess (wizards chess), laughing, riddles, Flying.

Dislikes: insects, cold weather, loud people, snobs, sour food, getting wet, anything slimy.

Hogwarts house: Gryffindor

Human?: Yes. Purely human.

--- --- --- --- ---

Here are my characters. Just message me with which you want to interact with. I rp MxM, MxF, and FxF. Contact me if interested.

Jiyubei said:
This sounds fun! so an RP where anything can happen!
Yes. It is indeed something where anything can happen. I really love creatvity in my roleplays.

So the general back ground plot is the plot in the books? as we go along? in our own way? with our own twists?

Yes. The book provides the background, setting, and some of the larger events, such as the triwizard tournament, or the battle of Hogwarts. However, the characters we play would be free to act how they wish and be the subjects to their own plots and events.

I want to try this!~ This sounds so interesting. Do you want me to post the character info here or just pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back