• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter OC RP

PerfectDisaster

Hey all! I’m really hoping to find someone who would like to do a Slytherin and Hufflepuff rp with me! My character is Hufflepuff and female so I would prefer a male Slytherin. I’m pretty open to ideas of what we can do and honestly got no preference whether it be past, present or future to Harry Potter. I’m open to ideas! And you don’t gotta always write long paragraphs, a few sentences is fine, just no single words please! If this interests you, reply to this thread or shoot me a message ❤️❤️❤️ thanks for taking the time to read!

Last edited:
Would you be interested in doing a story with my character? I have not decided her house yet but she would have been a male sixth year student experimenting with some forbidden dark magic and accidentally turns 'himself' permanently into a eleven year old girl? She would be back into 1st Year and finding that her new body makes spell casting difficult and has to learn it all again in addition to learning how to be a girl which could prove to be the most difficult!

Does the Slytherin have to be an OC? Because I can play many male canon Slytherin if you are interested.

Hi I'd love to do an rp with someone! I'm a Hufflepuff girl, either gender from any house would be great, message me if you're interested! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back