• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ➢ HARRY POTTER ➢ oc/oc

aurorakoo

➢ AU ➢ oc/oc ➢ m/m (preferred) or f/f

so hey hello! I'm aurora and I'm interested in Harry Potter themed roleplay. I've been craving nostalgia and going back to hogwarts really. It's been ages since I've read the books but the canon is pretty clear on my mind. however! I'm not too keen on roleplaying with characters under 20 but I really would like to play as a student. so I'd like an AU where the older students would be 20. I don't know if it makes any sense but anyway.

I'm craving angsty romance with some conflict - nothing too intense. something chill, romantic christmas themed if anyone catches my drift. other than what I mentioned above I don't care too much how much we stick to the canon. that's something we could discuss on pms!

here you can find my 1x1 search. you can read a bit more about me and my rules. still, here's a small list:

➢ I'm multi-para and would like you to be too
➢ also I'm over 20 and would like you to be over 18
➢ no triggers but tell me if you have!
➢ 3rd pov in past tense
➢ ooc chatter is nice and I really want to discuss the plot and where it's going
➢ love making descriptive ocs and though I prefer realistic fcs it's not required from you!
➢ English isn't my first language

If interested hit me with pm and tell me a bit about yourself and you as a roleplayer!
Cheers!

HARRY POTTER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back