• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Next Generation OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Michelangelo’s Relationships
  • Suzanna ( MegMath13 MegMath13 ) - I don’t think that they’d get along because of her obnoxious personality. He’d find her pranks annoying, especially if they disrupt class or hinder him in some type of way.
  • Alabaster ( Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 ) - Okay since their parents were friends during their Hogwarts days I’m sure that they would have spent time together as kids, attending balls, play dates, ect. I’d say that they were close as children but things changed once they hit Hogwarts. Michelangelo is definitely a snob XD. He’d view her as weaker now since she doesn’t get revenge against those who bully her. But he’d keep in touch or save her a few times just because he sees it as something to hold over her head. So basically he’ll tolerate her.
  • Marielle ( FireMaiden FireMaiden ) - I can see them being acquaintances but not exactly friends. Maybe they’ve worked together a few times or they share some friends.
  • Filippo ( TYPE TYPE ) - Just a newbie for now. Though Michelangelo could recognize him as grandson of Garrick Ollivander.
  • Leopold ( Tahiti Tahiti ) - They could be close but then again Michelangelo wouldn’t care for his emotional outburst. But they do share a love of potions so maybe they could be close but not enough to share secrets or completely trust one another.

Anyone Wanna talk relationships? I'm in the process of making my second character at the moment so I'd love to talk relationships!!

Woo! Family!
Just checking, did Astoria not die from the whole blood curse thing this time round?

And my characters are up! (Though I will probably make minor edits and add more detail to the bio's and personailites.)
Up for plotting relationships now.
No she hasn't died from the blood curse.

I just realised that Filippo would have seen most of you - because you came to buy your wands and he has been basically living with his grandfather and father in the shop since he was ten. So, if yall want to - You can have your 'first meeting' interaction with him there. If you want, PM me and we can do a mini-RP. If not, we just say that he was not there by then yet. So, he is 15 now, so for the last 5 years - if you got your wands in that time. Also, like his grandfather and father, he remembers every wand ever sold in his presence, to whom it was sold, and when it was sold. So, it might make a nice conversation opener if he just arrives at school, and recognises a few people.

Relationships - Marielle:
- Annie and Karen Weasly - Her cousins, she actually isn't too close to them, honestly only have met them maybe a few times in the past before they started attending Hogwarts, mainly based on the fact their father is Percy. Her father was still a bit bitter about what had happened in the past, but never outright refused to see them. However, it didn't mean any of then were close. Reguardless, Marielle has an annoying sense of loyalty when it comes to her family, and it extends to thread little pranksters as well. Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
- Michelangelo Zabini - First off, how could she not know him? Or at least of him. He's the Slytherin head boy, the seeker for their house, and come on. Just look at him. He's gorgeous. Marielle is a bit intimidated by him actually, but it doesnt change the way she acts around him. They don't know each other too well, but she will say hi, wave, or make small talk when appropriate. erzulie erzulie
- Leopold Greengrass - Another Slytherin and a fellow fifth year, she hasn't interacted with him much, but so far he hasn't made a bad impression. So, more than likely when they do interact, she's friendly enough to not come off as comepletely stuck up. She's also a bit weary of him though, only because of the stories she's heard, and his realtion to the Malfoy's. Marielle tends to keep these opinions silent though. Tahiti Tahiti
- Alabaster Malfoy - Despite her nature, Marielle is a little untrusting when it comes to Alabaster. She does not let this person feeling surface often, but it was almost impossible growing up, not to hear stories about how the Malfoy's acted. Their role in the war, what they had, the fact they were all just a bunch is snooty rich tits. Marielle is trying to move past it, but doesn't see her and Alabaster becoming fast friends.
- Gabrielle Bodeur - Honestly, she doesn't know much about him. However, she does know three main things. He's french, a transfer student from her mothers school, and if the rumors are true, part Veela. She herself has some Veela blood, and is part French. This alone put him on her "I'll be nice to you" list. Though, she's generally nice to Hufflepuffs anyway.
- Filippo Olivander - Honestly, there's probably not one kid at Hogwarts who doesn't know him. Shes friendly with him, mainly because she knows who he is, despite the fact it's his first year. She gose to Olivanders pretty often to make sure her wand is taken care of, and undoubtedly has seen him/talked to him while there. And he was defiantly there when she got her wand. TYPE TYPE

Last edited:
I just realised that Filippo would have seen most of you - because you came to buy your wands and he has been basically living with his grandfather and father in the shop since he was ten. So, if yall want to - You can have your 'first meeting' interaction with him there. If you want, PM me and we can do a mini-RP. If not, we just say that he was not there by then yet. So, he is 15 now, so for the last 5 years - if you got your wands in that time. Also, like his grandfather and father, he remembers every wand ever sold in his presence, to whom it was sold, and when it was sold. So, it might make a nice conversation opener if he just arrives at school, and recognises a few people.
I'd love to do this, for both of my characters

I'd love to do this, for both of my characters
Cool. We can do that. Just a bit busy at the moment. Give me a few hours, I have a few things to finish. Just start a PM, and 'enter the shop' with your character. He will be near the front with his grandfather most likely. He will basically be wearing the same clothes his grandfather does, just smaller, and the room will be exactly the same as in the movies.

So I guess everybody is doing this alright. Joey doesn’t normally have many friends, sooo maybe this’ll be a good idea

Michelangelo Zabini- erzulie erzulie I can see these two either being hated rivals or jaded frenemies. Mikey (she calls him that to piss him off) probably only sees Joey at her absolute best- On the pitch. They are opposing seekers, so not only is she a show off in the air, she's also competitive. So he’s seeing her at the height of snark.
Off the pitch I imagine she tries to be amicable at least, but his flirtatious nature she finds annoying at best. And he’s just so... goddamn... pretty! Why do you have to be irritating AND eye-candy?! UGGHH!

Aodhán Finnigan - Braddington Braddington He’s Irish, he plays Quidditch, he’s Gryffindor, not understanding the wizarding world, well SHITE, lets be friends! Joey is the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, so Aodhán comes in contact with her a lot. I imagine the two have bonded over their love of the Irish Quidditch team and Muggle parents.

More will come as I look through the character sheets~

So I guess everybody is doing this alright. Joey doesn’t normally have many friends, sooo maybe this’ll be a good idea

Michelangelo Zabini- erzulie erzulie I can see these two either being hated rivals or jaded frenemies. Mikey (she calls him that to piss him off) probably only sees Joey at her absolute best- On the pitch. They are opposing seekers, so not only is she a show off in the air, she's also competitive. So he’s seeing her at the height of snark.
Off the pitch I imagine she tries to be amicable at least, but his flirtatious nature she finds annoying at best. And he’s just so... goddamn... pretty! Why do you have to be irritating AND eye-candy?! UGGHH!

Aodhán Finnigan - Braddington Braddington He’s Irish, he plays Quidditch, he’s Gryffindor, not understanding the wizarding world, well SHITE, lets be friends! Joey is the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, so Aodhán comes in contact with her a lot. I imagine the two have bonded over their love of the Irish Quidditch team and Muggle parents.

More will come as I look through the character sheets~
Well he wouldn’t think much of her off the field but he’d respect her skill in quidditch, though he would find find her annoying when she shows off.

So Gabe is just arriving at Hogwarts, before I had been move before Morgana forced everyone to attend.

Sweet.
Also I love your name MegMath13 MegMath13 :hearteyes:
I'll try to get it done tonight but we'll see. I should at least have a WIP up though I think

MegMath13 MegMath13 It's alright. I also have a problem with misunderstanding things while reading. I went ahead and changed it.

MegMath13 MegMath13 Nah. It's my brain. I failed at English class for so long because i couldn't analyze the text properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back