• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom harry potter/mcu doubling | something aesthetic for the title

keeble

potentially the scatman
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hello there.

- keeble here, 23, stuck in studentdom, just getting back into the writing game after like quite some time.
i'll get a code to put on here,, eventually.

what i'm looking for:
- doubling, any gender mixes you feel like. i put in a lot of effort into both pairs and i hope for the same.
- a paragraph or two at least. i used to be a novel writer but i need to work back up to that. i use proper grammar in rp!
- someone chill, who doesn't need constant replies but is down to talk ooc. please be 18+.
- realism, even in the fantasy worlds, i don't do anime or anything.
- rp in dms pls.

the roleplay ideas:

:darkwizardhat:harry potter :darkwizardhat:
- what i'm really looking for is some good ol' wish fufillment in harry potter.
i would love to do female!oc x remus lupin! preferably in the third book/movie timeline.
i can play a lot of characters but i find i do a good job at the morally complex boys like snape or draco.
however i'm down to attempt anyone you fancy. don't make me do student x teacher, please only characters 18+.

:alien:mcu:alien:
- again, a lil wish fufillment in the mcu universe.
i am looking for male!oc x steve rogers/bruce banner. preferably post civil war, pre-infinity war.
again i can play a few characters but i revel in playing stark, starrlord, and i want to have a go at peter parker too.
i know bucky is popular and i would be down to give it a crack.
i'm no expert in the mcu so pls don't shame me for being lax with canon lmao.

peace and love.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back