• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Marauders Era (Mostly MxM) Partner(s) Wanted

82c6bc806592ac1b5f92ac98902f2e41--marauders-era-marauders-wolfstar.jpg

Are you possibly still looking? (:
If so, I'd love to do a Remus x Sirius RP (and I'd like to play Remus!). It's been a while since I read the books, though, so I hope I won't be all too rusty haha. But anyways, I'd either like one of these prompts:
  • ~ Remus Lupin keeps receiving anonymous love letters. He decides to find out exactly whose sending them. When he realizes it's none other than his best friend Sirius Black, Sirius does everything in his power to deny his feelings (at least to Remus).
  • ~ Remus Lupin decides to confront Sirius about the boys constant snogging in their dormitory. Sirius Black is known as a player and a ladies man, but what if that was all just to cope with his life and to cover up feelings that he's had for James and now has for Remus? Sirius decides to show Remus just what he's been missing out on.
Or, then we could discuss something else through PMs, if you'd prefer that!

Last edited:
Hello Ara! Would you possible want to do a RemusxSirius RP? I was thinking this prompt:
  • ~ Remus has been spending far too much time in the Library, or so Sirius thinks. Sirius decides to make sure that Remus spends more time with him, by attempting to make the library unbearable.

Are you possibly still looking? (:
If so, I'd love to do a Remus x Sirius RP (and I'd like to play Remus!). It's been a while since I read the books, though, so I hope I won't be all too rusty haha. But anyways, I'd either like one of these prompts:
  • ~ Remus Lupin keeps receiving anonymous love letters. He decides to find out exactly whose sending them. When he realizes it's none other than his best friend Sirius Black, Sirius does everything in his power to deny his feelings (at least to Remus).
  • ~ Remus Lupin decides to confront Sirius about the boys constant snogging in their dormitory. Sirius Black is known as a player and a ladies man, but what if that was all just to cope with his life and to cover up feelings that he's had for James and now has for Remus? Sirius decides to show Remus just what he's been missing out on.
Or, then we could discuss something else through PMs, if you'd prefer that!

I'm always down for Sirius x Remus ^^ I haven't read the books in a while myself, but I'm in love with Marauders Era / the wizarding world so its all good. I'm down with either prompt if you have a preference, but if you're good either way I'd love to do Remus confronting Sirius about snogging and Sirius showing him what he's missing. Feel free to pm me and we can get the ball rolling ^^

Hello Ara! Would you possible want to do a RemusxSirius RP? I was thinking this prompt:
  • ~ Remus has been spending far too much time in the Library, or so Sirius thinks. Sirius decides to make sure that Remus spends more time with him, by attempting to make the library unbearable.

Hey there ^^ I would def. do a Remus x Sirius Rp and I'm definitely down with that prompt ^^. Do you have a preference of who you'd like to play? LMK and PM/DM me :)

Yes, I like the first two! Or if you’d like, we can brew up something new. It’s all up to you!

Okay, let's go with "James Potter and Lily Evans compete in Defense Against the Dark Arts Class. At first James tries 'letting' Lily win, but when she figures it out and yells at him, he decides to go for it. Lily Evans will not be taken down lightly." for now then. I'm busy today, so if you want to start I can get to it as soon as I can and catch up to other things I owe, or I can start it at some point when I'm caught up. ^^ Just LMK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back