• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Marauders Era (Mostly MxM) Partner(s) Wanted

Arabella Cauwell

Harry Potter and Asian Drama Ambassador

Ara's Marauders Era - Harry Potter Roleplay Characters
Hello All, I'm Ara and I'm looking to do some during Hogwarts Marauders Era Rping. I decided to post character apps so that you can see how I play each character that I'd Like to play. I Mostly Do M x M, but I will occasionally do M x F. They generally lead to some level of romance or seduction, but I love the chase more than the catching, so generally at least one character is seemingly against it or fighting it.

The Harry Potter Marauders Era Pairings I'm Interested in Are: (in order)
Sirius Black x Remus Lupin
Lucius Malfoy x Regulus Black
Lucius Malfoy x Sirius Black
Remus Lupin x Regulus Black

Severus Snape
(You'd have to play Snape as I don't think I can do him justice) x Regulus Black
James Potter x Lily Evans

Besides Severus Snape I am willing to play any of the characters above, but I do have an order of preference:

Highest Priority /Favs: Sirius Black, Regulus Black, Remus Lupin.
Occasionally Enjoy / Will Also Do: Lucius Malfoy, Lily Evans, James Potter.

(Posts may not be as long as the posts below as the ones shown are topic starters. And you’ll notice that Remus’ app reads differently than the others, but that is because it’s from a site I was on and I like how it came out. )

If you are Interested in roleplaying with me let me know and we'll talk details.
At the moment I will only roleplay on this site.
I did make a tab for possible thread ideas for some of the pairings. :) I can come up with a lot more when talking so post a comment if you'd like to discuss it.​

• Sirius Black

The Basics
    Character Name:
    Sirius Orion Black
    Nicknames: Padfoot, Siri, Pads, Black, Mr. Black, Gryffindor Sex god, Oh Merlin Yes, etc…
    Birthday: Autumn 16, 1959, so we’ll go with October
    Bloodline: Pure
    Sexuality: Bisexual (Although currently most people only know his Hetero side with the exception of some jokes)
    Wand: 15 1/2”, Ebony, Dragon Heartstring [Inches determined by replica wand]

Family
    Father:
    Orion Black
    Mother: Walburga Black
    Siblings: Younger Brother, Regulus Black
    Character History:
    Sirius Orion Black was born and raised as a true noble house of Black family member. Growing up he was taught to loathe muggles and muggleborns and to hold Purebloods up as higher beings. Practically in the place of gods. There was only one problem with the plan to make Sirius into the perfect pureblood heir, and that was Sirius’ natural born rebellious streak.

It had all started with one word said by an adamant object, “Gryffindor!” That’s right, in a family that upheld the pureblood values and in which every other member had only ever ended up in Slytherin, Sirius has become the very definition of the rival behavior. The blood traitor house.

It didn’t help that Sirius actually thrived there. He’d always found his house and family to be mainly pompous and boring, and while he certainly normally had the confidence traits he’d never wanted to be the heir of the noble house of black. Heirs were always responsible for things, boring, stuffy, unimportant things that they made important. All his prior life he’d been looking for an out and Gryffindor was it. A few friends and a few pranks later he had finally found his place. One of fun and freedom. James Potter in particular became a close friend and it was partying, pranks, and passion as far as the eyes can see.

With a bit of adjustment, Sirius began to lose his family inflicted judgments, shedding his muggle hating ways like a cloak. In the beginning his family had major hints that his trouble making nature was not going to go into the direction that they hoped. The more owls home and Gryffindor behaviors that popped up, the more his parents shifted their hopes and attention to his younger brother Regulus. By third year Sirius brought his rebellion home in the form of strongly casted sticking spells with posters of muggle machinery, bikini clad muggle women, and the Gryffindor crest. Outright rebellion made it so that his parents began to get more hands on with their punishments. Which is when the countdown really began.

Sirius had always been both mature and immature with his age. In first year he was already beginning to tease girls, by third he was teasing teachers, and by fifth and the introduction of actual puberty, Sirius realized that girls were not his only option. At least according to his body. The biggest problem with this was that not only did the entire population of Hogwarts dub him as some ladies man, but he had some very close relationships with males. Males that he didn’t want to lose for any reason, especially that of biology. Because of this Sirius decided to keep it to himself so as not to even have the possibility to lose his friends. He had already at this age done enough that he felt he had to be dangling by the friendship rope for most of them as it was, and he refused to deliver the final blow. After all without his friends he had nothing.

Right after the announcement of sixth year, Sirius got into a huge fight with his parents, which effectively got him blasted from the family tree at about the same time he drove his magically enhanced magical motorcycle off the property. With no where else to go Sirius wound up at the Potter’s door, the place he’d always gone to escape his dark family life. With open arms they accepted him into their house and Sirius will never forget there kindness.

Now its sixth year and a lot of things have changed. Sirius isn’t sure where his emotions are coming from or going to lately. He feels guilt about leaving Regulus to deal with the repercussions of what most would view as selfish actions. He feels guilt about hiding his biggest secret from his friends but at this point can’t afford for them to know. Lately he’s been having to deal with feelings towards one of his closest friends, having just worked on getting over another, without them knowing that’s how he feels.

So basically Sirius has a lot on his plate and as someone who has always been a hairs thread away from insanity, he is just trying not to top the balance anymore. Will he be able to hide his feelings behind the mask of a charismatic sexy clown? Or will his feelings get the better of him? It wouldn’t be the first time.

Only time will tell.

Appearance
    Hair Color:
    Black
    Eye Color: Gray / Grey
    Height: He doesn’t like to talk about it -whispers- 5’ 7”
    Other characteristics:
    Sirius Orion Black is one very sexy man and boy does he know it. Although his hair length is never shorter than his shoulders, Sirius’ hair length tends to be related to his emotional state. The more upset he is, the longer his locks get to grow. But he’d never go shorter than touching his chin, luckily or unluckily as it were, he’s never found himself in danger of losing too much length.

Having come from an aristocratic household, something was bound to rub off on Sirius and he finds that this mostly has affected his wardrobe. With the help of some very good charms and the occasional gift from the Potters that he will accept, he is able to wear fashionable robes most of the time. He’s rather vain, so he tends to brush his hair more often than your average teenage male, especially when he’s feeling particularly energized or has a date anyway.

Although he enjoys looking sexy and smelling good, Sirius is not afraid to get down and dirty, in a number of senses of the word. He has his days when he lets his hair go wild and has forgotten to change out of his night clothes more than once during his school career, usually because he is by no means a morning person. That’s assuming he’s wearing any.

Overall Sirius’ hypnotic gray eyes, sinful often smirking mouth, long hair, athletic body, and sensuous movements make him quite the commodity at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Very few could truthfully dispute that fact.

Style: Fashionable or Athletic
    Character Playby: Ben Barnes

Personality
    Marauders, Remus, James, Mischief, Pulling Pranks, Snogging, Butterbeer, Adventure, a good fight, attractive peers, bubble baths, sneaking into places, attention, making people laugh, Charms Class, Motorcycles, being able to turn into a dog, his first name and all of the puns that come along with it.
    Dislikes: His parents and quite a number of family members notably Bellatrix, Snape, Death Eater and Death Eater Wannabes, History of Magic, James incessant babbling about Lily, Remus’ super close friendship with Lily, Slytherins, Potions, Homework, Being told no, feelings of guilt, being a burden on people, when his friends aren’t paying attention to him.
    Strengths: His looks, charisma, his natural intelligence, loyalty, charms, transfigurations, dueling, flying (on a broom or motorcycle), romance, sexiness, etc.
    Weaknesses: Pretty faces, his rash behavior, the fact that he may actually be a bit off in the head, can often be irrational, clinginess and need for constant attention, penchant for getting into trouble, dramatic, jumps into situations without thinking, immature, his hardly take anything seriously personality, etc.
    Patronus: A dog, oddly similar to what is known as The Grim
    Boggart: Failing to be who he wants to be and turning back to his noble house of Black pureblood roots / his friends giving up on him and viewing him as evil

Personality overview:
    The truth of the matter is that very few people wish to know the Sirius Black that’s past the flirtatious wink, mischievous smirk, and witty repartee. People don’t want to know that although Sirius is honestly confident a lot of the time, he still has insecurities and known weaknesses just like everyone else.

Sirius Black is more complicated then anyone could ever know, including his friends. Because that’s how Sirius wants it to be. As long as he is able to put his more socially acceptable or personally believed to be better qualities on display, he will.

Normally, to the outside world, Sirius is merely an often happy-go-lucky, slightly psychotic, troublemaker with not a care in the world past which Slytherin to beat up, prank to pull, or which girl to snog. But actually that is only a small part of Sirius Black.

Growing up in a harsh environment, Sirius did end up with a somewhat class clown type of attitude. He is able to twist a good many depressing things into his everyday comebacks and joke offerings, so as not to go insane. He is rebellious by personality and appears not to be a follower, which is the case in some instances, but because of his deeper people pleaser personality, he actually does follow certain expectations. They just weren’t those of his family once he made a group of friends to follow along with.

Sirius loves adventure and can be rather reckless. Seldom does he think about consequences until well after incidents and situations occur. For this reason he gets into trouble, even with his friends, fairly often. Sometimes he wants to do cruel things and has to fight his own inner demons and upbringing. Sirius, although bright, feels that he may not be completely right in the head. He blames this on inbreeding, but since there is nothing he can do about that he just does his best to keep it together. He does feel an evil streak within him that sometimes can feel frightening.

Despite these attributes and status within his family as a traitor, Sirius is a loyal friend and is quite willing to die for the select people he trusts and allows to get the biggest glimpse of Sirius Black. He is deeply grateful to those who are kind to him and feels that pay back, towards good or bad, is necessary and only right. He can be a bit of a handful, but once you are in his most trusted category there is nothing in all of the world (wizarding or otherwise) that he wont do for you. In the words of another quite blue magic user, ‘You ain't never had a friend like me.’

Well if dog is truly man’s best friend, it looks like his animagus is proof enough of that.

RP Example:

Sirius was not at all phased by being in public. Quite frankly he was not as calculating as his brother Regulus and because of his rather bad reputation it actually gave him a certain level of freedom. The entire school could watch Sirius kiss a dude and what would they think? He lost a dare, it’s clearly a trick, polyjuice potion obviously. Because people often believed what they wanted to believe about Sirius and except for those who it would open up the field a bit, no one else would want to believe that, especially the girls.

Besides that, a part of him didn’t care, actually most of him didn’t care, but the most logical part did. He knew that even if Remus had wanted him, which was unlikely since Sirius was so high maintenance to keep long term, Sirius would have some tough decisions to make. He wouldn’t want Remus to get hurt or targeted. Remus had big secrets and Sirius had an ex-family who would poke and prod until he found them and then exploit them. Sirius couldn’t let that happen to Remus.

But this was most certainly not the time to worry about that and actually the concern was stupid to contemplate since it wasn’t a real issue. Remus wanted a tricycle and Sirius wanted any part of Remus that he could have. Especially something this special.

Although, Sirius paused as Remus spoke to him about the day and how he’d return and not need to check. Was he doing the right thing? A first kiss was something truly special. Shouldn’t Remus share it with someone he truly loved? Not just give it away for practice? Sirius hated when he felt his conscience prick him. It was a wily won, but when focused rather stubborn. So now he was going to have to fight himself in order to get the thing he wished for so very much.

Sirius decided to think of it as making Remus’ kiss special. Sure Remus didn’t love Sirius, but Sirius felt the same could not be said of him. Sirius did feel that there could be no man currently out there who loved Remus more than he did. First kisses were not normally good. They were usually awkward or clammy or coming from an inexperienced or too aggressive person. Contrary to the usual portrayal of how it was, it usually was not good. But Sirius knew that he kissed well. He had good techniques and he’d never heard a complaint about them before. Not even in rumor. If anything people sought him out to break them in. So it wouldn’t be a bad thing to be able to make Remus’ first kiss be special. And to make sure that someone unworthy of it didn’t get it.

Sirius watched as the quill fell into Remus’ lap. It was probably for the best anyway. He’d really only be able to utilize the quill if it got further than kissing, and that wasn’t on his agenda today. He’d do his best not to go further than necessary. But it was going to be hard all things considered.

So that he wouldn’t be more tempted, Sirius picked up the quill from Remmy’s lap and set it to the side as well.

"Right. I do believe that is the case. Uh...do you want me to stand or do you want to sit? Are you just going to lean down and k-kiss me?" Remus stammered out. "I just mean how do you want to do this."

Sirius just stared at Remus when he asked if Siri wanted him to stand. Was he punking him? Of course Sirius couldn’t have Remus stand if he was going to be the one running things. It would not be sexy or romantic if he had to climb the other boy to kiss him. Oh no, Remus was sitting down and Sirius liked it that way or lower.

Remus seemed so nervous and although it might not be nice, Sirius kind of liked that. It was so cute and he took it as a challenge to make Remus relax with his kiss. But it did bring up a couple of other problems, like how exactly to go about it.

To use tongue or not that was the question. To the left or the right. Hands behind his head in his hair, around his waist, or both? Sitting up or laying down? Once he got to it, fast or slow? Hard or Soft or Both? Aggressive or tentative? Ugh there were so many stylistic choices and Sirius wanted it to be perfect.

He really wished there were a tree or something behind Remus, but Remus had ended up in this location and Sirius hadn’t wanted to wait so here they were. There wasn’t much to work with by way of topography, but still.

Then there was also the time of day and location. Should he take Remus’ hand and bring him somewhere, should he wait for the crescent moon he knew was coming tonight so that Remus could have some good memories involving moons. That seemed most right to him. And thankfully the sun was setting so it wouldn’t be that long of a wait. Especially because it was almost all the way gone now.

Sirius still had some time to think about some parts of the kiss. He was going to take this slow to make it super special, but he did make up his mind about one thing and he needed to as well to make any part of the kiss. Plus Sirius was a fan of setting the mood. He wasn’t going to jump in when he cared so much. There was a set up to these things, sweet and sexy was the goal.

He decided to start things slow so he began by running his fingers through Remmy’s hair, wanting him relaxed and happy. He was glad that at least the spot that Remmy had picked for studying was on an incline. Because of that Sirius gently press one hand on Rem’s chest and slowly pushed down until Remus was lying on the ground, slanted due to the hillish nature of the greenery by the black lake.

Sirius began debating whether to lie next to Remus or get on top. As much as he wanted to match him while next to him, he was probably going to have to get on top for a real, true amazing first kiss.

For now he played with his hair then traced his finger from his hair down and around his face as he answered the question, "I just mean how do you want to do this?"

“Today is not about what I want,” Sirius breathed playing with the other boy’s ear, “it’s about what you want.”

He made sure to maintain eye contact, willing the sun to disappear, so that the moon shone.

“When the last ray of sunlight dips down and disappears under the horizon and the crescent moon peeks down on the spot where you lay, that’s when I will kiss you. Because then you will be able to keep that last bit of sunshine with you on all your moonlit nights and days, and because it will hopefully give you a sweet memory of the night and the moon, to keep with you on all the bad ones.”

As Sirius finished saying this the last bit of light blinked like a fairy in the night and as soon as it’s light was distinguished and the crescent moon shown, Sirius leaned down and closed the gap between Remus and himself. His hand was on the back of Remus’ neck cradling it as his head tilted to the right. Remus’ lips were soft and wonderful and his breath was like sugar and chocolate, a testament to his sweets eating self.

Sirius felt he could never get tired of the connection and the feeling of this kiss between his and Remus’. It was like their souls were connected, which caused Sirius to wonder just how electrifying a true night with Remus would be. But he couldn’t think of it for long, because the kiss was all consuming. Like the world opening up and revealing its true nature.

“Mmm,” Sirius sounded in total contentment as he continued to kiss Remus.

The style he went with was natural. Starting off slow and gentle but with enough pressure to know it was still happening. He kept his tongue in his mouth for now. Unless Remus seemed ready for it he wasn’t going to just snake it in there. This was about Remus feeling special and good and having that beautiful memory to keep forever. Sirius could only hope that Remus was enjoying it half as much as Sirius.

He made sure to keep his pace for a beginner as he wondered if he should give Remus breaks enough to breath regularly though or not let go until he was ready to. Which at this rate might never come. Not if Remus stayed this perfect.

[/div]

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to do a Sirius x Remus role-play! ^^ My favorite prompts are-
~ Remus Lupin keeps receiving anonymous love letters. He decides to find out exactly whose sending them. When he realizes it's none other than his best friend Sirius Black, Sirius does everything in his power to deny his feelings (at least to Remus).
~ Remus Lupin decides to confront Sirius about the boys constant snogging in their dormitory. Sirius Black is known as a player and a ladies man, but what if that was all just to cope with his life and to cover up feelings that he's had for James and now has for Remus? Sirius decides to show Remus just what he's been missing out on.
~ Sirius Black gets jealous after seeing Remus talk one to many times to a Ravenclaw boy. Chaos ensues.

:) Great, let's start with one of the prompts and see how it goes :), do you have a preference of which one you'd like to do most/first?

Also do you have a preference of who you play? lol I'd prefer Sirius Black, but Rem is fun to play too ^^

Hmm, I'm particularly fond of the last prompt, I think having a jealous Sirius would be very interesting!

I would love to play Remus! He's so adorable~

Nice! It was such a great starter! I think I'll keep Terry, maybe his full name could be Terrance, that's one of my favorite names! :)

Sirius-x-Remus-moony-and-padfoot-28054814-500-409.jpg

*Harry Potter fangirl inside of me screeching*
Hi! I'd love to role-play with you, if you're still looking!

Hi lovely! I know your post says mostly m// but if you change your mind, is absolutely love to write. If not, good luck. ?

*Harry Potter fangirl inside of me screeching*
Hi! I'd love to role-play with you, if you're still looking!

Of course, which pairing were you interested in? ^^ And which plot or do you want to pm to think up a new one?

Hi lovely! I know your post says mostly m// but if you change your mind, is absolutely love to write. If not, good luck. ?

MxM is my preference, but I do M x F occasionally, I just can't play Sirius as straight, and I question whether I can play Remmy so lol. But Reg, James, Lily, and Lucius I could manage, or I can make an OC. The easiest M X F for me is Lily x James. Which character were you interested in rping with or would you prefer an oc? If so if M x F is what you prefer which role do you want. If you like James x Lily then do you want to do one of the listed plots I have? If not we can pm to figure it out.

Great! ^-^ I'm interested in Sirius x Remus, however I was peeked by Regulus x Remus for one plot!
*Sirius x Remus*
-Remus Lupin keeps receiving anonymous love letters. He decides to find out exactly whose sending them. When he realizes it's none other than his best friend Sirius Black, Sirius does everything in his power to deny his feelings (at least to Remus).
-Remus Lupin decides to confront Sirius about the boys constant snogging in their dormitory. Sirius Black is known as a player and a ladies man, but what if that was all just to cope with his life and to cover up feelings that he's had for James and now has for Remus? Sirius decides to show Remus just what he's been missing out on.
((I wouldn't mind coming up with another plot if you'd like to do Sirius x Remus!))
*Regulus x Remus*
-Regulus Black is pissed off at his brother Sirius for abandoning him for his friends, so he decides the best revenge is to take something....or someone rather that his brother loves. James Potter is straight as an arrow, but Remus...Regulus thinks he might just have a shot with that one.

Great! ^-^ I'm interested in Sirius x Remus, however I was peeked by Regulus x Remus for one plot!
*Sirius x Remus*
-Remus Lupin keeps receiving anonymous love letters. He decides to find out exactly whose sending them. When he realizes it's none other than his best friend Sirius Black, Sirius does everything in his power to deny his feelings (at least to Remus).
-Remus Lupin decides to confront Sirius about the boys constant snogging in their dormitory. Sirius Black is known as a player and a ladies man, but what if that was all just to cope with his life and to cover up feelings that he's had for James and now has for Remus? Sirius decides to show Remus just what he's been missing out on.
((I wouldn't mind coming up with another plot if you'd like to do Sirius x Remus!))
*Regulus x Remus*
-Regulus Black is pissed off at his brother Sirius for abandoning him for his friends, so he decides the best revenge is to take something....or someone rather that his brother loves. James Potter is straight as an arrow, but Remus...Regulus thinks he might just have a shot with that one.

^^ Well which one would you like to start with? And who would you like to play? lol my preferences are already listed in order of what I like to play.

So Siri for Siri x Rem, and Reg for Reg x Rem, but let me know if you're okay with that.

Otherwise if we end up doing more than one thread as time goes on we can always switch characters ^^

As for coming up with other plots we can pm about it, but if you'd like to begin with one I already had up to get the ball rolling it works for me :) .

Hmm, how about we do Regulus x Remus first? Maybe if we get bored we can switch to Sirius x Remus and talk about a plot! ^w^
I'm fine with being Remus! He's my precious boy, anyways.

Hmm, how about we do Regulus x Remus first? Maybe if we get bored we can switch to Sirius x Remus and talk about a plot! ^w^
I'm fine with being Remus! He's my precious boy, anyways.

Perfect I just finished a post, but we can get started tonight if you are still on. Do you want to start or should I?

Also: Iloveyou2013 Here is our thread: Broom Flying is for Plebians, I'll pm it to you as well.

I'm still on! I don't mind starting, since I'm guessing you just wrote a starter? I can send you the thread once I'm done! :)

i'd potentially be interested in Lucius/Regulus....or maybe if you were up for it....Lucius/Remus maybe? let me know... via pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back