• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Harry Potter

dawningEclipse

A Beautifully Dark Knight
Hello! I’ve been in such a Harry Potter mood it’s crazy!

I've been looking for some more RP partners lately as I have found some more free time for writing! As for what I am looking for, basically, I am looking for is a whole lot of things! I love Fantasy, Modern, Sci-fi, Historical, Adventure and with all of them, I usually like Romance, though it does not have to be the main focus of the RP. I have a lot of ideas and I love to collaborate so if you have any ideas I would love to hear them out as well. I play a female character for the main character, though I don't mind playing other characters of any type and sort to help the story progress and whatever is needed. I am also looking for male characters primarily as I mainly do fxm stuff.

I have a couple of ideas in mind and a lot of them have to do with my character being an OC. I would be looking for something action and adventure-ish with of course romance. It could go by the books or we can have the freedom to do whatever we would like! Usually giving ourselves some freedom with events that are cannon is pretty fun!

Firstly I would love to do some things in the Marauder's era. I’ll just briefly list some things I had in mind. Firstly, a marauders era between Snape and a Slytherin OC of mine which could then lead into the Harry Potter era. Of course, there would be a lot of angst in this one, especially with Snape being in love with Lily and my character feeling as though she could never live up to Lily. Eventually, it could get to a point where he is like "I love Lily, but I am in love with you" type thing.

Another being an OC twin of Severus and involve her with her Sirius Black. There would also be a lot of interesting angst there especially with the first war with Voldemort and such.

Another one which I am really into right now is an OC girl of mine with Tom Riddle at his time at Hogwarts and play with some dynamics there! Tom not really being able to love and having feelings he's never experienced with my character or just playing her. There are many, many options here for things we could do and I am of course open to ideas!

We could also do something with both OC before all the stories maybe in the 1920s or the medieval era. Or something with canon characters with a different setting like Kingdom fantasy setting or something else.

Finally, we could do something between Draco and some other OCs I have, one being Voldemorts daughter.

Now just a little about me :) I have been writing for about 9 years now with RP experience of about seven. I would consider myself fairly advanced, though of course there is always room for improvement! I will usually post a couple paragraphs with detail and have been trying to post at least three times a week, though weeks where I am on a break from University I can post a few times a day. If I do happen to go dark for a few days I will always let you know and keep you posted so that I do not just drop off the map. I am very committed to my stories which is why I only have a few right now. I also love to make character descriptions and give full background, physical and personal detail to them. Like I previously said for main characters I usually do females, though I love to create other characters for the story and play them especially if it is what the story needs. I love dark themes as I think they are what makes a story good, but I also love the light and fluffy themes if you like that more. I also love to collaborate to help move a story forward, I won't make you do all the work, I believe in an equal balance ^u^.

As for triggers, I am not an easily triggered person as mentioning of gore, suggestive and traumatic events do not bother me. I agree with all the site rules, though if you want to put detail into gore or anything else I am alright with that as I do not like adding many limitations to the story.

That seems to be it! Feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any question! I will keep accepting people though I am only looking right now for maybe two or three more RPs, though perhaps when you see this I will be looking for more, I will definitely let you know though! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back