• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom harry potter | wolfstar + marauder era

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
currently kicking my feet, punching the wall, rolling around on the ground, etc. because my harry potter roleplays are severely lacking. if you’re interested in playing canon characters from the marauder’s era, this is the thread for you!

my name is peyton (22, any pronouns)! i write in third person, past tense. i’m no stickler about it but i will always prefer at least a good paragraph or two to respond to. that being said, i tend to match length and don’t mind shorter, more rapid-paced posts for dialogue scenes. i am comfortable writing in pms or on discord but never threads. i try to post at least once a week. i work and struggle with lack of energy often so i try not to push myself past that but i can occasionally post more when i’m feeling up for it! patience is always appreciated and always returned — take as long as needed to get back! i require ooc talk — even better on discord. i like to be friends with my partners! if we don’t vibe ooc, chances are i’ll be intimidated and therefore not want to rp, lol! i am looking for someone who is 18+, active ooc, and can handle playing multiple characters.

i’d like to either divide the other marauders and others evenly amongst ourselves or share them equally. while wolfstar is my main desire i’d really like to explore the relationships amongst themselves and others like lily, marlene, mary, dorcas, etc!

i have a couple basic plot ideas and am willing to explore aus, canon divergence, and anything else of the sort!

if any of this sounds interesting to you shoot me a message! :-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back