• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

talesbycara

{ the bookish witch }
Hello!! 🌼

My name is Cara and I am looking for a longterm rp partner from the HP fandom! I am a very experienced roleplayer; I have been doing so for about seven years now, four of which have been exclusively dedicated to the Harry Potter Universe. I am a very advanced writer; I am great at character and world building, and do exceptionally well at character development and character arcs. I am also very dedicated, and great at communicating. I treat each RP like a story; there is a certain craft that comes with writing, and I love treating my roleplays as such.

I have a very specific style of writing. I write in the third person, past tense, and provide at the bare minimum 3 paragraphs per post. I can (and will) write more; I try to match my partner’s post length entirely, and expect the same in return. One liners are not my style, neither are text posts: I am a writer! I like descriptions!! Futhermore, I prefer to use my own, original characters. I am not against using canon characters; I just like to build a story around my own. I don’t mind pairing my OCs with other OCs, either. This does not mean I do not like to use canon characters, however: I am just very particular on the plots and scenarios I like to involve myself in with canon characters.

I have a small library of OCs at my disposal. If needed, I can provide a writing sample. Also, I do not mind doubling on plots. Speaking of, the genres of rp I always look for are:

Romance, Drama, Angst, Action & Slice of Life.

In conclusion, if you can match my specifications and preferences, I would love to hear from you. Advanced writers like myself would be appreciated!!

Hey, I'm Destiny--and I'm interested in a Harry Potter Rp.

I would be looking specifically for a Draco for my OC, but would be willing (and prefer) to double up as anyone for you.

I don't like to put a lot into these 'i'm interested posts', but basically-

I'm 18+, I'm literate, and I'm active.

If you wanna chat more you can PM me on here or add me on discord: Destuhnee#8474.

Thanks! :)

Hi! I know this was posted a while ago, but if you're still looking for a Harry Potter RP, I'd be interested!

Hi, I was wondering if you're still interested in a Harry Potter roleplay.

I usually write between 4 and 6 paragraphs in the third person but I can and will do more and there's a few plots I like to use.

Would it be alright for me to PM you?

I'm kind of hoping for a Weasley twin to pair with my OC but would otherwise love to meet your own character(s)
I have a very specific style of writing. I write in the third person, past tense, and provide at the bare minimum 3 paragraphs per post. I can (and will) write more; I try to match my partner’s post length entirely, and expect the same in return.
We have similar writing styles; my only difference is reply length. I try my best to match my partner's paragraph count but sometimes just don't have it in me.

I hope we can chat soon if you're still open to roleplay, my PMs are open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back