• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Updated Interest Thread! (Always Open)

Hey! Thanks for checking out my interest thread!

Lil Bit About Me

* My names Willow
* I'm in my 20's. I feel too old for this now ngl but yet I'm still here so might as well make the most of it
* I work full time at multiple jobs so be prepared to adopt a workaholic whos about to buy a business
* I'm sleep deprived and caffeinated all the time. I run on hatred and nicotine.
* I like some video games soooo wanna play Stardew Valley together?
* I can send you pictures of my chickens

What I'm Looking For/Rules

* I am pretty chill and really don't have any rules other then your basic don't god mod and discuss things you want to include in a reply if it was originally plotted out. I'm an easy person to get along with
* Be over 18 for the love of god. I am in my 20's and it makes me really uncomfortable to roleplay with minors so don't lie about your age
* I only do OCxCanon Doubles, I can be talked into OCxOC if asked nicely once I get to know you as a partner
* Any sort of pairing is fine by me. MxM, FxM, FxF, I'm even down for some Non Binary OCs if that suits you better. Poly ships are cool too.
* I write 5-6 paragraphs at a minimum for a reply so please don't hit me with a one liner in return. That really grinds my gears
* I am ghost friendly and am Guilty of doing it myself because I hate confrontation
* I like to make my OCs and Plots with my partner
* I can play just about any canon character from the fandom. There is no one I won't at least attempt to play
* I like some spice to a roleplay. I'm all for drama and angst and all that goodness but can also do fluff as long as it isn't this perfect rainbow cookie cutter world
* Please talk to me ooc, I love to chit chat. I am a whole chatter box
* I follow RPN rules, I prefer to RP over Discord but am open to trying on site or another way such as kik, google docs or any other platform. I have a few so don't be afraid to ask.

Fandoms

• I can RP in any era of the Harry Potter Universe. I am most familiar with Marauders and Golden then moving onto New Gen from those existing roleplays. I am in it for the long haul, I wanna see our OCs kids grow up and get up to all sorts of shenanigans in a new generation of roleplays. I know it's cheesy but I love to create a whole canon of our own out of the universe we have been given. This is our chance to tell our own story in the Harry Potter Universe.​
  • I am also looking for a Criminal Minds Roleplay. I've been binging the show and I'm currently on Season 9 Episode 4. I really don't mind spoilers as I have a good idea on how things play out anyway. I will take a shot at playing just about anyone within the show.​

Anyways, I think that's it! If this peaked your interest then drop a comment or shoot me a PM! Can't wait to hear from you!​

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in a harry potter rp if you still are!

Hi! I'm interested in a harry potter rp if you still are!
I would be interested! I got a young but male character, 1st year. DM back if you would want to do a rp with him (for age purposes, if they do find to like each other, we can obviously work around a little timeskip, but I’m open to ship, fight, casual friendship, etc.)

I would love to do either criminal minds or Harry potter or both jaja.
I would be interested! I got a young but male character, 1st year. DM back if you would want to do a rp with him (for age purposes, if they do find to like each other, we can obviously work around a little timeskip, but I’m open to ship, fight, casual friendship, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back