• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Inquiry

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I’m looking for a Harry Potter roleplay. I’m up for pretty much anything. Friendship ships, familial ships or even romantic ships. I can definitely try a poly or love triangle for you but I’m not the best at multiple characters in a pairing

I do multiple paragraphs and will usually try to match your length and style. I would ask that we do double up, but I’m good with any ship and any sexuality. My love interests will switch between Harry and Hermione but I can play anyone for you

Please PM me or post down below if you’re interested

Hello! I just saw this thread and immediately became interested in rping Harry Potter with you! Quick question: Do you have a strict amount of paragraphs? I'm asking because I can usually write between 2-3 paragraphs, ranging from 5-25 sentences per paragraph or 5-8 lines.

Hello! I just saw this thread and immediately became interested in rping Harry Potter with you! Quick question: Do you have a strict amount of paragraphs? I'm asking because I can usually write between 2-3 paragraphs, ranging from 5-25 sentences per paragraph or 5-8 lines.
Nope! As long as it’s over 1 paragraph, im fine with any

Users who are viewing this thread

Back