• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom harry potter, hogwarts mystery/legacy search [MxF, CxOC, OCxOC]

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! i'm looking for someone to roleplay something harry potter/wizarding world themed! admittedly i've never done this before, however i have 10+ years of roleplay experience so i think i'll do alright!

i have three things i'm willing to set it in, as listed:
- harry potter movies
- harry potter: hogwarts mystery (an obsure phone game)
- hogwarts legacy

truthfully i know it's wishful thinking, but i would love someone willing to do hogwarts mystery despite it's obsurity. i love its characters (well... mainly one in particular).

some small rules:
- be 18+, i’m 24 years old myself and am uncomfortable roleplaying with minors.
- mxf/bxg only please, i don’t mind same sex pairings, it’s just not something i enjoy roleplaying myself as i can't personally relate to it.
- romance is a must, but it doesn’t have to be primary. i actually prefer slow burns anyways!
- since our characters will be minors (as hogwarts students is my go-to here), NO sexual content. anything that doesn't actually lead to that is fine though, because i love sappy, lovey dovey romance!
- don’t ghost me, i have bpd and thus, ghosting is extremely triggering to me. i'd much rather you just kindly tell me you’re no longer interested.
- try to reply consistently; i won’t be mad if you have things come up that prevent it though, we’re all human here.
- be alright with somewhat triggering themes to a degree, but we can discuss this beforehand.
- i would prefer to use a discord server because it's easier to keep track of, but if not that's okay too!

what I’m looking for:
- you to play the animagus talbott winger from hogwarts mystery for my female Slytherin OC, OR for us to both play as OC's to pair together; mine female and yours male.

feel free to message me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back