• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sloth’s search! {Bridgerton} {Canon/OC or OC/OC}

Slothgirl20

Gimme angst, gimme drama
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone!

I recently have a historical craving! I'm looking to do a Bridgerton roleplay now that I’ve finished season 2! Read on to find out more, but first, here are some rules.

NOT REPLACING CURRENT PARTNERS. Currently accepting one person due to schedule.

*DISCLAIMER: I'm not well versed in the Regency Era. I’m still quite new to the whole thing, so please be patient! I’m honestly here to create fictional scandals and vibes.

* Please provide a writing sample if you're interested in roleplaying. It doesn't have to be long, just a paragraph. If you’d like to also receive a writing sample on my end, let me know!

* Be 20+

*Please be a woman. I don't feel comfortable rping with guys.

*Third person, past tense. Descriptive. No anime, no one liners, no self inserts.

* Be willing to double up! (We both play two characters each).

* I LOVE PLOTTING <3 Please don't leave me doing all the work. I'm so down to hearing any ideas you may have for the rp. I really want you to have a great time as well, so it would help if you also gave me an idea of what you're looking to do.

*I’m currently in uni so my replies will come in between Thursdays and Fridays. Might be active on Wednesday since it’s my day off, but there is no guarantee I’ll have time to get a reply.

WHAT I DO:

- I can play cannon characters, mostly Anthony, Colin or Theo. I can also make an OC! My favorite thing to do is being given a face claim and from there build a profile based on the vibes I get from the actor/actress. Let me know what you’d like me to do!

- For this roleplay, I can either do canon/ OC or OC/ OC. On my end, I would prefer to have my OC paired with another OC.

- Will not do canon x canon pairings. I don’t like them.

- I would personally prefer to also have like friend/ family drama between either our characters or side characters. I think it would make the plot more exciting rather than having two separate plots where only two characters interact.

PLOTS AND CONCEPTS: Bridgerton

1) High society x Lower class

I really liked the dynamic and the drama that came with Eloise and Theo being seen together. I don’t want to copy it exactly as it is on the show, so we can try and brainstorm a way to do this trope. We can maybe have the person sneak into the dances the rich people make? Something like that.

2) Unrequited love

Speaks for itself. We can even a pair this trope with concept 1 or others.

3) Disgraced family

I was thinking of having a character from a family that has been ostracized for years. Character B’s family takes pity on them and decides to take the social risk, and invites them to one of their parties. As character A and B start to talk, secrets are revealed, scandals are made, and possibly not everyone deserves pity.

4) Love triangles

5) Best friends

We can make a plot using plot 3 where maybe two best friends are torn apart from the scandal, and when they reconnect, things blow up in a way that would test their friendship and possibly their feelings.

They’re very vague ‘plots’ and concepts, but it all really depends on who your characters are and what you bring to the table as well! I would need to bounce off ideas in order to create a somewhat coherent plot, so I hope someone is interested!

That's all I have for now. If you have any questions or need clarification, please don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:
now a ww2 rp has to be done carefully.... but as a historian, I think I can handle it? (((i'd like to be the soviet, but really, we should be focusing on the worst of the bad guys))

now a ww2 rp has to be done carefully.... but as a historian, I think I can handle it? (((i'd like to be the soviet, but really, we should be focusing on the worst of the bad guys))
Hi, yes totally. I've seen some people do like a nazi x Jew pairing, which I want to emphasize WON'T be happening here.

Though I do have to tweak the plot a little bit lol. Did a quick Google search and apparently the UK and Russia were allies 😭 We can definitely change a few aspects of the plot of course.

yup! i mean, that whole ship is disgusting in every way.... as a jewish person, a queer person, a comunist, and a person of polish origen..... it is utterly disgusting.....

for the rp, the whole "allyes with ideological differences" thing might work....

yup! i mean, that whole ship is disgusting in every way.... as a jewish person, a queer person, a comunist, and a person of polish origen..... it is utterly disgusting.....

for the rp, the whole "allyes with ideological differences" thing might work....

Yeah, it's 😬

Users who are viewing this thread

Back