• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Harry Potter Golden Trio or Marauder's Era (Doubling)

QpfC.gif

Hello, Hello!
Welcome to my Harry Potter partner search!
Before I get into all the details, here's a little about myself:
+ I am 20
+I've been rping since I was in 7th grade
+I work from 3-8 E.S.T. Wed.-Fri.
+My weekends are also devoted to work
+That being said my replies can be slow until it's my days off
+Whereas my schedule is pretty hectic I'm not picky when it comes to replies,just reply when you can.

Onto the Rules:
+I don't ask for much, so I stand firm on what expectations I have
+At least a paragraph (5-8 sentences, 250+ words, however you wanna do it)
+No Mary/Gary Sues
+I prefer to double but I'm willing to try to negotiate
+Don't hog the rp
+Grammar doesn't have to be perfect but I need to understand what you're trying to say
+If English isn't your first language just lmk!

-Plots-

1. Character A is a transfer from another wizarding school, and character B decides to take character A under their wing. (Now I have a couple of ways the rp can progress)
A.) The pair explore Hogwarts together and Character A starts to feel at home in their new school. Character B starts to catch feelings for character A (or maybe they already had feelings and that's why they got to know Character A). Things start going downhill though when Character C catches A's eye. Will Character B eventually get the person they've started to fall for, or will C steal them away for good?

B.) We could also just stem off the basis of the plot and have a cute slice of life sort of rp following their life wand adventures.

2. Character A and Character B are from rival houses and they themselves are practically enemies. When they are stuck together ( for remedials, detention, etc.) they start to get to know each other a bit more and find that they can not only bear each other, but might have feelings for each other.

3. Character A is the younger sibling of character C, and has always been strickly off bounds. Over the summer though Character A has grown up and is making their feelings very obvious to Character B who is caught between a girl and his best friend.

More will probably be added and I have a few more ideas depending on interest and what type of rps you're looking for. I'm up to all suggestions so just shoot me a message!

Last edited:
It's been a little while, but I'd totally be down to roleplay with you if you're still up for it! :) Since we're doubling, I'd also be willing to do any of the other plots if you'd prefer but for one of them I'd love to do 1 A/B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back