Story Harry Potter Fanction | "Malfoy's Little Sister"

That Mystic Writer

"I myself, am strange and unusual."
I walk down to the sorting hat, one foot ahead of the other. My heart starts to pound violently inside my chest. I see everyone looking at me with curiosity. Within earshot, I hear someone say, “Malfoy has a sister?” I sit upon the small, wooden stool as the sorting hat sits upon my head. Everything around me went silent. The hat then roared saying, “SLYTHERIN!” I started to release a breath I didn’t even know I was holding. I walked down to the Slytherin table next to my big brother, Draco Malfoy. “I knew you would do it, Y/N.” I responded with a mumble, and put my head down. Dumbledore then started to walk up to his large golden podium, and continued on with the rest of the ceremony.
  • - - - -

I plop down onto my four-poster bed, thoughts running rapidly through my mind. I silently cry into my pillow, and drift into a deep, deep, sleep. I wake up the next morning, eyes tear stained. I grab my robes and walk outside to the Great Hall. I see Draco laughing with all of his friends. “Hey,” I say to him. “Oh hello, Y/N. Could I talk to you for a moment?” I nod and he takes my hand into a dark corridor. Draco was in the 3rd year already, so I wasn’t surprised he already knew many secrets within the castle. He lets go of my hand and starts to talk. “Y/N, Father and Mother told me to tell you that they were very proud of you.” “Oh thanks, it’s nothing really.” Draco looks at me. He looks like he wants to say something, but can’t. He eventually just says, “Do you need help getting to class?” I look up at him and say, “I think I can manage, thanks.”

• - - - - -

After a couple of months, I started to get used to who I was, and who I was meant to be at the school. Snape had developed a strong liking towards me over the months, the “Chosen One” Harry, kept on staring at me. That one has some issues for sure.

• - - - - - - -
Before I started the year, my parents put much pressure on me to be “just like him.” I always felt second best compared to Draco. Draco was always chosen to go on missions, Draco was always first for everything. My mother did really love me though. My father, Lucius, thought otherwise.

• - - - - - - - - -

We now fast forward into the story. Over the years, I learned many charms and eventually even topped my grade. Of course, that made my mother very happy. Draco now is in the 6th year, with me being in the 4th year. I sit down on my four-poster bed, tired from the following day. All of a sudden, I felt a large sensation in my arm. I rolled up my sleeve to uncover that my Dark Mark was glowing. I quickly pulled down my sleeve and ran out of my room. I ran as fast as I could, tears running down my face. “Draco?!” I cried. “DRACO?!” I ran up to the Astronomy tower to see my brother, wand equipped. I doved behind a large table. I saw my Aunt Bellatrix, standing right next to my brother. I moved to see a better look at what his wand was pointed at. My face went white, losing all color. My heart fell into my stomach at the sight of what I was laying my eyes upon. A tall, warm man stood there, no other than Albus Dumbledore. I then started to realise what was happening. Bellatrix screamed, “DO IT! DO IT BOY!” I jumped from behind the table, blocking my brother. He looked at me, and said, “Y/N?!?! Why are you here?!” I looked at him, and almost screamed, “Don’t do it! You know better! You don’t have to do this!” He looked at me, tears streaming down his face. He bent on one knee and looked me deep into my eyes. “I have to do this. If I don’t, the Dark Lord will kill me, he will kill you. I can’t let that happen, Y/N! I-” His words cut out. He got up and pointed his wand back to Dumbledore. He said something under his breath and before I knew it, Bellatrix took hold on my arms. “It’s ok, Y/N! You can watch Dumbledore DIE!” She turned my head directly to Dumbledore, who was frozen in place. I screamed and cried. “NOOO!” Then, Snape came in and yelled, “Avada Kedavra!” A jet of green light filled the room and hit him right in the chest. My whole world collapsed. I watched as Dumbledore fell. I broke free from Bellatrix’s strong grip. I screamed for him while Draco tried to comfort me. He took my hand and wrapped himself around me. He stroked my hair and said, “It is done. We have to leave now.” He put a Sleeping Charm on me and carried me back to my dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back